Swara ff; swara outburst

nitikaboss thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys u all know me with swarnaragput and I post my stories on Wattpad , hope I will get Same love here too
After laksh returned to house and all are enter in MM including swara sanskar stop swara and ask her

Sanskar:kahaan jaan rahin ho swara tumhe yaad nahi the great swara tumne saare rishte naate tod diye the mujhse aur main ish ghar me madam nahi rakhughi toh kese tum apna promise tod sakti ho swaraya,right tumhe toh vaada todne ka bahut sauk hain naa.swara I think your love is also fake you always love your mahanta +

(Where are you going swara you didn't learn that you are the one who brek relation with me and I does not step in this house and how you broke your promise swara,right you have very interested to broke your promise, swara I think you never love me you always love your greatness)

RAGINI:swara sanskar sahi keh rahi hain tum andar nahi Ja sakti tumne sanskar tum sanskar me laayak nahi ho 6

(Swara sanskar is saying right you don't enter in the house you don't deserve sanskar)

Swara is chuckled for listen this statement of ragini
Laksh:swara tum ne galat kiya bhai nein sahi decision liya kaise tum mere bhai ko chod ke Ja sakti ho tum mere bhai me pyar me kayak nahi ho 3

(Swara you did wrong and bhai take right decision how can you leave bhai like this how can you do this you don't deserve his love)

Swara is not interested look
SHARMISTHA:sanskar sahi keh raha hain jab WO tumshe keh rahi tha ragini ke saath mat jao

(Sanskar is saying right when he said to you don't go with ragini why you go with her)

Swara is chuckled to his mother statement but after this sanskar anger rises and he ask divorce from swara
SANSKAR:yeah divorce papers lo and sign these and leave me and this is benefit for you as well right, you can enjoy your life with your so called new found love nikhil no, no, no,its your childhood love said this on broken voice and chuckled

Sujata:ha chori tu mahre chore ka picha chod deh mein pehle nahi kehti thi ya chori mahre chore par kala jaadu kare thi chalk mahre chore ke sammne iska asli roop agaya yeh Larkin pashati hain pehle laksh phir mahre chore phir sahil or ab WO nikhil aab na Jane paiso ke like kiske saath bhagegi

(Yes you girl please leave my son life .I said before this girl do some black magic on my son thank God her real face is front of my son .this girl is trap the boys for money fbrother
ksh then my son then sahil then nikhil let's she for money with whom she run
Swara is blood boiled listening her character certificate by sujata and she goes to sanskar and take a divorce papers and said to sanskar
Swara: tum kya mujhe talak doge main tumhe talk dugi Mr SANSKAR PARSAD MAHESWARI.I want a divorce and sign the divorce papers on sanskar face

( you said that you will leave me but I will leave you MR SANSKAR MAHESWARI I want divorce)

Toh aap sab ki life se Ja rahi hu toh kya mere swalo ka jawab milega Jo mere man mein uth rahe hain main bahut sun chunki hu bad aab air nahi aaj main bolugi aur sab sunege

( yes I will leave everyone life but I want to ask questions from everyone will I get my answers which peep up in my mind I listened enough from everyone and now I will talk and everyone is listen)

If I get good response I will start here also

And season 2 is also coming on Wattpad soon,

I am waiting for response 

And guys please read swasan u have to be mine

Sanskar as obsessive lover

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail