Swasan; u have to be mine

nitikaboss thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,guys am swarnaragput here,and I write my story on my new name nitika boss ,if u want to read the story u also read it on Wattpad and telly update
With swarnaragput profile,i hope I will get same love on here too

If sanskar act as mad to revenge from durgaparsad and laksh and he crazily fall for swara and can do anything to get her
If sanskar became friendly behave with swara rather than ragini and does not help ragini in achieve her love laksh
If swara does not reach badi on marriage day after the pooja on temple and ragini does not push swara on river and if sanskar kidnapped swara
Swara really love laksh and laksh also trust swara and also believe swara on marriage day rather than not believe in dadi and ragini drama that swara does not run from marriage
Ap and Dp also respect swara and does not believe in dadi and ragini drama
If swasan does not do fake marriage and sanskar forcefully marry her for saving her family if swara ready to marry sanskar
If swasan enter direct on MM not in badi and all are shocked to see sanskar fit and fine and see sanskar married swara
If laksh ask also believe on swara that she will not cheat him
If Dp ask sanskar to leave MM forever and does not accept this marriage
If sanskar is known as SM famous and biggest tycoon of India and he said he don't leave MM and warn laksh to don't came near his jaan his swara
If swara does not forget laksh and swalak tries to get together and sanskar is very angry and he forced swara and warn swara he can kill anyone who lie on eye on her even if his brother
What will you think swara falls for sanskar when she not forget laksh.what will sanskar do when swara tries to go with laksh no never even he kill anyone for swara.swara is his jaan he can kill anyone for her.

Hope you guys like it