Rajveer Ko dekh ke CBI would be like...
😭

Related image

Aur when mahi gives instructions to a CBI officer they would be like 🤣

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jasleen77

It's good to know that Rajveer is getting onto everyones nerves lol! But for such a "solid" plan, there's just a tiny little hiccup (note the sarcasm on the tiny little): Adi and Zoya weren't planning on getting fake married; it was supposed to be Adi and Mahi, and the whole office is aware of that. To make things better, Mahi has also admitted to the same, so two questions for Rajveer's AMAZING logic: how does posing as a fake married couple equate to murder - I mean yes, fraud is a crime, but murder - how? And second, how was he going to frame them if Adi and Mahi were the ones playing "house house"? Rajveer's brain = BRILLIANCE, seriously! Lmao :)

Exsctly I was thinking the same n thought to comment n here u said it. Mahi n Adiya were about to fae it. Then how could he planned Adi n Zoya will pretend?? Matlab kuch bhi CVs 😲
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Rajveer is like those 5 year kids who play police police.

Like they create an imaginary scenario and make everything according to their choice.
His character is nothing but lame 🤪like usne khud hi Zosh ko Viranis ki jaal mein phasay, usne khud hi unko force Kiya to play husband wife and now khud hi unko charge Kar rahe hai fraud case mein like W*F🤣 khud hi aise situations create Kiya ki Adiya had to be close and phir khud hi unko affair ka dhabba de diya😆 and I really wanna know who his "sir" is?? Shoot at sight ka order it asani see??

Ekdam fantastic post Ramsaa 👏🥳 U said it all. I was furious after seeing Thursday night epi n thought to make a post just to vent out my anger but again I was out of words or more like if I used the words I wanted then the thread would be closed n I'd have recvd a warning from the dv team 🤣 So I had words but they were very EXPRESSIVE n TRANSPARENT 🤣 at that moment. 

U said how exactly I feel n think about this "thing" (man) Disgusting creature