Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

I'm going to pm the MODs to shift this to the CC forum. Or we can just have it here. ðŸ˜†

I hope they shift this to CC forum. I was also confused why this CC is in games forum😆
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princy48

wat😲...superman ka jadoo🤣

I will take that as a compliment. ðŸ¤“😆
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princy48

she is sonya..the senior surgeon in the Bepannaah CC Hospital🤣

thanks, pinchu for the introduction. Even I wouldn't have been able to do justice to myself the way you did .😆
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I will take that as a compliment. ðŸ¤“😆

badalwao jaldi...😆

Banner made by Radhikerani

This os is dedicated to Sans (Zephyr) for she is of the first people I have known in IF. She has known me and been there for me since the beginning and the bond has gotten nothing but stronger. 

A Christmas Miracle. 

Prerna sighed looking at the heap of snow outside of her house. 

"But why can't we go out Anurag? It's Christmas Eve!" She asked Anurag, who was lazily browsing through his phone. 

Anurag sighed and looked up at Prerna, her sharp glare accusing him, "Because due to the constant snowfall we can not pull our car over the driveway and there has been the prediction of a snowstorm too." He patiently replied the same answer he had been repeating for all day. 

Prerna let out sigh of frustration and then slumped in the couch next to him.

"How about we go out and play some snow?" She excitedly suggested after a while.

"At this condition, no of course not Prerna! You might catch a cold and you know how harmful it might be for you and the.."

"And the baby." Prerna completed it for him while touching her 8 and half months baby bump. She hated when he was right. She couldn't risk her baby's life for some couple of fun moments. 

"But I'm bored, let's go and have a pillow fight!" 

"No no no." Anurag quickly rejected any idea with fights. The last thing he would do was fight with her that too at the last stage of her pregnancy. 

"You are such a bore. I hope the baby doesn't take after you." Prerna pouted and though Anurag was offended he couldn't help but melt at her cute expressions. 

"Baby, why don't you come out fast? Mommy and baby will have lots of fun. We will play in the snow, and we will leave daddy out. Come out nah!" Prerna tried to persuade the baby to come soon into the world.

"Okay stop annoying the little one, come with me, we will do something." Anurag got off the couch and held his hand out for Prerna to take.

"What are you suggesting Anurag Basu? Don't you dare think that I shall entertain your gande gande khayal! I have made it clear already, no more shakalaka boom boom until the baby comes." 

"First of all Prerna stop calling it shakalaka boom boom, nothing turns me off more than that. And second no I am suggesting that. We will find something to do. Something that doesn't involve the process of making baby." Anurag justified. 

"If that's so, then can we go and bake some cookies, I really want to have some too. Please, pretty please. "Prerna requested with big puppy eyes. How could Anurag say no to that cute face. He agreed immediately as always. Seriously, if their child would have even a tinge of Prerna's cuteness he would be damped. They would have the upper hand while making all the decision. 

Fifteen minutes later, they were in kitchen, trying to bake some cookies. 

Just as Prerna was about to take the packet of flour out of the cabinet, her hand slipped making the packet of floor fall all on her. 

Looking at Prerna covered in white flour, Anurag couldn't help but laugh. He had a hearty laugh till Prerna threw him a glare. 

"You really think this is funny. How about we have it repeat?" Saying this Prerna threw the remaining flour on Anurag. The sudden action made Anurag freeze for a while. Once he realised that he too was covered in flour, he went for Prerna. 

Prerna screamed as Anurag hugged her behind, wiping his cheeks against her in thr process. 

"You really wanna play my love? Then its on." With this Anurag tickled Prerna's sides making her jump and scream in amusement. 

While trying to escape him, Prerna threw her legs around, causing her mug to fall off the table. Her favourite mug shattered onto the ground. The sound of pieces of porcelain hitting the floor made Prerna and Anurag stop their fight. 

Looking at her favourite mug broken into pieces, Prerna started crying. She was really sensitive about such things or maybe she was just high on hormones. 

"My mug, my favourite mug. Its broken." Prerna wailed out loud. 

"It's alright Prerna. We will get you a new one, please don't cry." Anurag tried to console her. 

"No its a special cup. It was the one in which you had coffee for the first time at my house. " Prerna mummered in bewteen her sobs. 

"Prerna I will get you a new one and I will drink again in that one. Please don't cry. " 

"Oh my God. Anurag, it's broken." 

"I know Prerna. We will get a new one, a similar one." 

"No Anurag! My water bag, it's broken. The baby is coming."

"What? Now?" Anurag panicked. 

He looked out of the window and saw that the snow was still falling, in fact it had covered all the roads too.

"We need to get you to the hospital." 

"No we can't get there, we don't have time. Anurag I'll give birth here, you need to help me." Prerna cried out as her first contraction occurred. 

"I am not a doctor Prerna!" 

"Neither am I, but we both know the process and we do need to do it toegther. "Prerna said with determination. 

At that point Anurag decided, if she could risk her life for their baby, then he could the same too, he would anything for her an their baby. 

Six hours. Six hours of screaming, shouting panting. It took six hours for them to pass their biggest exam in life. At the seventh hour, they sat down together tiredly, the baby wrapped in Prerna's arms and Prerna in Anurag's. 

"It's a girl." Prerna smiled at the revelation. 

"Hey Angel!" Anurag called out to the infant curled up against her mother's chest. "This is your mommy and daddy. You're here early, and I think it had something to do with your mother's constant calls asking you to come soon. But you're here safe and sound and we could ask for nothing more." 

"Look Anurag, it's morning." Prerna pointed towards the window. The Sun was preparing to rise. 

"Can you believe it Prerna, on Christmase eve we woke up as two but on Christmas day we have turned into a family of three. Its like a Christmas miracle."

Prerna smiled. "It indeed is. With that being said, Anurag your Christmas gift from me is our little angel." Saying this Prerna handed over their daughter to him. 

"I have gift for you too Prerna." Anurag fetched his pocket to take out a diamond ring. "Prerna, will you marry me?" 

"Yes I will!" Prerna replied in one breath. 

Anurag slipped the ring onto Prerna's fingers, kissing her lips and then lightly pecking on their daughter's head. 

It was nothing but a Christmas miracle. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

Sam my name is Sonya.

Write up Contest ideas:

1.  We can suggest a place (e.g Adiya at hospital)
And participants can write Os for that(only place will be mentioned writers are free to take care of rest)

2. We will give one song and all the participants will have to include and justify song situation with their OS

3. We can suggest a situation (e.g AdiYa in jungle)
Participants can write OS for that

Sig contests(If we are planning one)

1. we can pick one or more scenes from BP and member can submit their work for that scene.

Great suggestions Sonya! 
We shouldn't try siggy contest for sometime since we already had the PS contest and then the banner contest. 
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

Sam my name is Sonya.

Write up Contest ideas:

1.  We can suggest a place (e.g Adiya at hospital)
And participants can write Os for that(only place will be mentioned writers are free to take care of rest)

2. We will give one song and all the participants will have to include and justify song situation with their OS

3. We can suggest a situation (e.g AdiYa in jungle)
Participants can write OS for that

Sig contests(If we are planning one)

1. we can pick one or more scenes from BP and member can submit their work for that scene.

write up wale mein song one ..!!😉

situation we 'll not be able to pick one then...bahut saare possibilities ho sakte hai😛

sig is perfect😉
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

This can be done team wise.

yes... we can divide into 2 or 3 members...😊
princy48 thumbnail
hola rosy ...this is princy..n u cn call me the same😆

It was a usual Tuesday morning for Sadhna as she walked down her stairs to grab a cup of coffee. Except for the fact that her birthday fell on winter, she hated everything else about winter. 

Just as she was about to pass her living room, she heard shuffle. Sadhana entered the room, alarmed at the sudden noise. Entering the room she found out that the noise was coming from the Chimeney. She looked closely at the Chimeney as there was some movement there and within seconds, a man fell down from it. 

Sadhana screamed at the sight of strange man in her living room. The man retorted back screaming too and it was all a big loud mess.

"Ssh Ssh Lady!" The man's voice made Sadhana silent and she looked up to find the person she was least expecting. 

"Oh my mahadev! Harshad?" Sadhana shouted at the sight of Harshad on her living room, wearing a red suit. 

"No. No. I am not Harshad I am Santa Harshad!" Harshad replied proudly and that's when Sadhana realised, it wasn't just a red suit, it was a Santa's suit. 

"Santa? As in Santa Claus?" 

"Yeah you call me that too. Thou people now days like to call me, Sexy Claus." Harshad winked making her blush.

"What are you doing here? And where's your hat?" 

"Well I was here to drop back some gifts for you. As for my hat, it got lost somewhere down your chimeny. Speaking of which, don't you ever clean your chimeny?" 

Sadhana ignored the second part of his sentence as she asked with big eyes, "You have a gift for me?"

"Of course I have, you don't say I come to a pretty lady's house without a bringing a gift along do you?" 

"You called me pretty. Harshad called me pretty. "Sadhana blushed like a high school girl to which Harshad just gave here a weird look. 

"Yeah okay, if you excuse me I need to go back to delivering gifts." Saying this Harshad prepared to leave.

"Wait for some time. Don't you want some cookies or milk?" Sadhana tried to find reasons to hold him back. 

"No not today. Some other day, pretty lady." With this Harshad kissed Sadhana's cheeks. Sadhana was so dazed that she didn't notice him leave. 

"No Harshad!" Sadhana woke up screaming. It was then she was realised that she was in her living room, sound asleep. All that had been a dream. 
She has fallen asleep watching Bepannaah marathon back to back and that would explain the dream. 

Thou Sadhana had to admit, Harshad looked great as Santa Claus or as she would call him, Sexy Claus. All had been a dream. And she realised it now, but Harshad didn't even leave her gift back in the dream. 

But when Sadhana turned to her Christmas tree, she found a beautifully wrapped gift beneath it.

She walked towards the gift and a smile graced as she held the gift, it read a card that said 

"Merry Christmas Sadhana" 

And a beautiful gift lay inside. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago