Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Since I watch it only i am 1 day behind.
Omg i found the start of the episode so damn funny when the guy gets his foot stuck in the toilet. It was sooo funny.

Loved the scene between bdo and nimki. Finally someone to put sense into nimki. Even their parellel scenes were good when she is in the room and bdo discussing matter in his office. But now nimki says that she trusts bdo but why didnt she trust him when she went to his house. 

Tettar singh family scenes were ok. 

Good to see nimki doing deep thinking. Now lets see whay bdo does with the info. Better episode and dialogues than yesterday. 

Please comment and share you views guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched it yet but I guess you are talking about the scene where Nimki lets BDo know the truth. So, who was putting sense into whom? Generally, BDO wants to put sense and Nimki ends up overpowering him.

Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

I haven't watched it yet but I guess you are talking about the scene where Nimki lets BDo know the truth. So, who was putting sense into whom? Generally, BDO wants to put sense and Nimki ends up overpowering him.

You would have liked todays episode. For once Bdo was the lead and made nimki realised her mistake. She even agrred and thought about her actions.

But on the other hand badlo is such an idiot. When he spome agaist babbu nimki fake marriage. I had high hopes from his character. I thought power nahi hai eske pass but dil saaf hai but stupid guy went to nahar and ku dan to help them out. All because of his gas agency.