https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147380077?tid=4992813

5) BACKFIRED !                

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147383722?tid=4992813

6) BLISS                          

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/147387313?tid=4992813

FIND ME ON WATTPAD :

https://www.wattpad.com/user/tanu156

THE BORING PARTY 

she entered the venue and ignoring the room full of people, her eyes wandered to find him standing at the bar corner with glass of juice, lost in his thought.

"MR. ADITYA HOODA ! standing alone in a corner in such a huge party !!!! and JUICE!!  " her brows danced up and down as she teases him, dangling her hand into his,  joining him looking across the crowd at their respective siblings . she continued musing , " god plays in mysterious ways ! i thought you were a sight but see your wife !! i never thought it would be possible for her to enjoy a party !! smiling and chatting with such ease " she said pointing out zoya who was attending anjana's friends circle.

Aditya put his another hand on hers in affection while looking at his lovely wife , he replied " Hii ! to you to noor ! i cant lie. i was waiting for you. this party is super bore. you are my last hope . do something "

he whined like a child.

suddeny he feel noor's gaze on him. he turned "  WHAAAT ??"

noor shook her held in bewilderment , looking again at zoya, she replied- " you always doing it again " 

"what "

"you are coaxing me to set up an entertainment for you!!  while you sit back and enjot and I TOOK ALL THE BLAMEE !!!  well played mr. hooda "

"nooorrr !!!! why are you so smart " 

"because someone has to be "

"i love you "

"i know " finally she smiled. she knows he love her. well everybody loves her . she is the KOHINOOOR " SHE  mused and looked straight.

Aditya couldnt help but smirk at her cute little sister - in - law's smartness. " she is too smart to be zoya's sister, may be one them is adopted " he mentally concluded. 

"none of us are adopted !!  and this is 89th time i am telling you this " noor turned to him looking annoyed.

Aditya turned towards her in surprise "definately adopted " he smirked while thinking .

both of them kept looking at each other until they burst into laughter.

"seriously noor ! you are the best decision my brother had ever made !! i'd be so bored without you. this house is a  zooo !!!! and yooo..."

"and i am the only one of your kind " noor completed his favorite comment ever so smartly.

Aditya could only smile at her cute expressions but suddenly he remembered something he failed to point out yet ... 

" OH MY GOD !! god does play in  mysterious ways " he gestered looking at her top to bottom -  " our KOHINOOR is looking so precious tonight and came directly to me comletely ignoring her HUSBAAANND ! " aditya make sure to emphasize last word more than needed - " all angels must have eyes on me tonight . HUH !!!! " he nudge her shoulder with his teasing her and waiting for the her mischievousness to roll .

noor's expressions changed from irked - cute pout - irked again - while her eyes searched for reason of mood swings -  " HUSBAND ?? you mean that guy over there  - " she titlted her head over where arjun was asking his mother if she needed anything which means he already had checked on dad - " TOOO HANDSOME TO BE MISUDERSTOOD AS WAITER BUT TOOO BORING TO BE MY HUSBAND " noor made a disgusting face clearly annoyed - " look now he is going after your wife ... just where he belongs ... if there would have a comptition for boredoom ... they both would get first prize " she faked smiled while leaving his hand and crossing them exasperated .

Aditya studied her. he was gettting worried for her . this is not her usual self, she looks like a child who promised to never play prank again . this cant be happening. she is his PARTNER IN CRIME. they have a deal she cant break it. he will not spare whoever do this to her even if the person is HIS OWN DEAR BROTHER !!!

he decided to control the situation , " OKAAAYYY ! well first i completely agree ! cant argue with that !!! and secondly did you guys had a fight ?? " he asked in BIG BROTHER manner - " just say it and i swear i'll break his bones " he cracked his muscles to show his sincereity. 

" YEAH SURE !! LIKE I COULDNT DO THAT " noor gave him a REALLY !! look . 

Aditya's jaw dropped . suddenly he started to have second thoughts. may be its better to stay away from this girl. He had no doubts about how dangerous she could be . He was so impressed when zoya told him what she did to MAHIII !!!  well she deserved that. NOWAYS !!! she is his best buddy. A SISTER HE DESERVED IN EXCHANE FOR ARJUN ! may be he could learn few things from her .

" what happened ! my love " aditya side hugged her trying to calm her .

Noor jerked him and make him face her. " I AM BORED ! LET'S DO SOMETHING ! " 

AHAAA !!! ANNDD ...SHE IS BACK... Adi gave her a full teeth smile while nodding his head. FINALLY SOME FUN ! 

sorry that wasnt supposed to be that long. and definately not in parts. i dont like ffs or series. just a funny little os. i had this idea...actully  i will blabber after i am done with this . i will be completing it soon...

please comment whatever you feel.

i am taking suggestion for os but only for funny stuf

i dont like misunderstandings and emotional crying.

why cry when you you can do so much wiht comedy.

please review hope to hear from all bepannah fans...

their chemistry forced me to come back other wise i am a silent reader. good night.

sorry about english errors. criticism is welcomed.

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
                                               VICTIMS AND WAIT

its been 15 minutes and none of them uttered a word. she was getting anxious. she coudnt take it anymore so she turned to him and found him pouting clearly thinking the same.
"what shoud we do ? " she asked worriedly.

"i have absolutely no idea ! " he said in a sing along voice but he was calm. simply observing the duo across the hall.

" I am scaaared ! like reallly really scared ! what are they upto " she tried to think but she knew she was no match for them DEVILS !! and neither was her dear friend. 

she studies him. he was blankly staring at them. his expressions were clear . HE IS GOING DOWN WITHOUT  A FIGHT. damn ! he isnt going to try. 

"what would that do " 

"huh" zoya looked surprised not getting where he's coming from.

" TRYING !" He cleared . " no matter what we do - they will hunt us down !" 

she chuckled. its been enough time so its no wonder he understand her so much. its very rare when he makes jokes leave alone sarcasm - that's so not MR.ARJUN HOODA . she thought.

but time changes everything. every equation has changed. she is no stranger to destiny's ploy. infact she is vivid example herself how life changes in matter of seconds and how people change even faster than that.

but ARJUN  was different . different than a lot of people she knew. but above all he has become her friend . NO ! BEST FRIEND !! so its not that rare for her to hear him talking funny especially at moments like these. 

they both know when their respective spouses are engrossed in each other so much. SO MUCH  that they even forget to spy on them. it can only mean one thing .

"MERCY LORD ! MERCY !! " zoya send silent prayers on behalf of both of them. May be its for better that they wait for their demise in peace.

Arjun didnt even try that. he doesnt want to drag poor god into this. it them afterall. 

" THEY WANT SOMETHING !! THEY GET IT !! END OF STORY !! " HE REminded himself. and its for better that he wont start about his wife. THAT DAMSEL IN DISTRESS. she carries trouble like a crown. and DAMN !!  SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT WAY !

"oh stop it arjun ! that beautiful women is right now planning !!! god know about what !! make be to kill someone . she is capable of doing that. i hope bhai will convince her to spare the victim an easy death " he was going down in pool of thoughts when suddenly he remembered mahi . he shivered at that thought.

he turned to zoya. now she was simply staring at them . may be she agrees with him . GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT  !! she looks like a lost puppy. maybe he could help her.

" may be we should run and never come back ... ammm that would save us right ?" he suggested.

"ARJUUUN ! PLEASE ! " she pleaded without distracting her attenton from her sisters hand moments and her husbands head nods. so she is the CAPTAIN. well she alwaaayss the captain.

Arjun get that too. he always use to think. why him ?? why god has to make bhai so mischievious !! just when he thought he'd seen enought . god came up with another plan. his lovely wife knows no limits.

"WE ARE SOOO SCREWED !  " he declared 

"you think so ' 

" I KNOW SO "

zoya turned to give him a pouty sad smile. thats when she watched his ever so calm expressions turned in to horror . 

"THEY ARE ON "  arjun whispered.

zoya noticed noor fixed Aditya's tie and he gave her a peck on cheek . Both beamed at each other one last time  before turning simultaneously. she felt her heart skip a beat  and turned to find Arjun gone . she again looked at them, both were glaring in her direction .and thats when realisation hit her.

" YA ALLAH ! SO IT'S ME TONIGHT ! " 

cant sleep so i thought to complete it .
how this .

actully this is second time i tried something
first time waaris made me write chemistry was amazing but show went off track i lost interest still feeling said to left my ff ... i got a nice response . 
but now i have decided to only write  os so here it is

anyway the chemistry btw stars is blazing fire !!!!  i coudnt help but jump in it.

show is going nice every episode gave me a new idea what could have been. but i feel taurmantized by emotional scenes 

they are so good i want to try and i hate misunderstanding i will repeat that again and again. 

so i may write some more one shots... no experiments. just funny fluffy cute scenes ...

and ARNOOR  is must ...please do comment just tell me if you like it or not

Edited by Tanu221 - 5 years ago
Tanu221 thumbnail
                                    THE WRONG PLAN 

zoya has been in the same spot for past 8 minutes and 44 seconds. 45 NOW. but the man won't even spare her a glance. 10 minutes ago he was beaming and giggling and was so engrossed in noor. but since they both part ways ofcourse not before giving a full smile to her ! he hadn't even looked at her . 

she was becoming so restless. she is used to him being obsessed with her. OBSESSED ! she pondered - THERE ARE NO BETTER WORDS TO EXPLAIN HIS BEHAVIOUR !  since the moment they first met in mussoorie he was roaming around her - one way or another. 

she coudn't remember the last time when they were in the same room and him not looking at her for continuous 8 minutes. 8 MINUTES  !!! was the record untill now. well !! except a few times when they both have deliberately avoid each other due to some embarassing moments or never ending teasing from apprently everyone . EVEN RAMU KAKA !! 

it's strange !! she had an affair with yash before marriage but even noor never teased her this much !! infact their was no teasing AT ALL. but wiht Aditya !! its different. even though their past is known to everybody and the circumstance in which they got married ... still 3 months after marriage ... and another newly wedded couple present in the house ... it is always her and Adi who has to bear all the teasing. WHY ??

that remind her of noor. " where is she " zoya muttered, she was so engrossed in aditya that she forgot about her. she turned her head left , no traces of her found. she turned right and almost had an heart attack .

"YA ALLAHH !! NOOR ! " noor was standing only inches away from her and has an expression which shows she been their for quite a while.

"what !! you are not happy to see me. expecting someone else " noor started with her teasing.

" noor please !! i almost had an heart attack ! " she chided her little baby sister, " and what are you drinking " zoya noticed a peachy colour liquid in her glass.

zoya tries to reaach for her class. but noor swayed it away from her reach. she raised an eyebrow, that's little odd !! 

"it's nothing appi ! just juice , they say it's some imported fruit so i thought to give it a try ! but it's not that nice " noor blabbered .

noor explaining herself !! 'SHE IS LYING " zoya patted her brains.

" REAALLLYY !! LET ME TRY !! " zoya replied acting innocent and took the glass and smell it. "nothing " she taste it ..." ahhh!! IT'S DISGUSTING ! " 

noor gave her a " TOLD YOU SO " smile and said, " APPI !! why can't you just trust me ! now finish it ! " she announced it as her punishment , " i'll get some orange juice " 

with that noor quickly turned on her heels. zoya stared at the drink in her hand. she thought about putting it in dustbin but then she remebered ALLAH !! she can't leave her food unfinished or ALLAh will be mad ! there are millions of people who doesn't have enough food to fill their stomach and here she is wasting food . she looked at her husband. who was busy with his food !! GOD HE EATS A LOT !! with that she gulped the drink in one go !

" AHHH !! IT'S DISGUSTING " she almost cried to herself.

" wow done already !! " noor came back with an orange juice in her hand. 

zoya quickly snatches it and gulped the juice. 

" ewww ! now what was that !! "  zoya couldn't say which drink was worse " i thought you said ORANGE JUICE "

" well ! that was -A LOT ! " noor said with wide eyes almost worried about her sister , " sorry appi ! but you won't regret it, I promise ! i am done so i'll get going. " with that noor turned towards food corner muttering something like " NOW ! IT'S YOUR TURN COFFEE NAWAZ  " 

zoya tried to understand her but she thought it's just noor and her blabbering so she let her go. 

but then zoya smiled and streches. " it wasn't that bad after all !! " she stumbled a little but a pair of strong and familiar arms grab her hand and waist. 

she slowly moved her head to look at his face and smiled happily. she almost jumped and put her arms around his neck, swinging she spoke between her chuckles  -

" FINALLY ! HERE YOU ARE HANDSOME !! "

Aditya brows reached upto his hairline. his brain starts running as if got a cue. it didn't took him long to understand that - 

" YOU ARE DRUUUNK ! ' he couldn't believe his own words 

" HUH ? " zoya looked at him trying hard to keep her eyes open.

" ZOYAAA ! Did you eat something " he caressed her. 

zoya stared at him for few seconds and then she looked on the celing tring to think about what he said.

"GOD !! SHE  IS WASTED ! 

" no ! no ! no ! i didn't eat anything " zoya whined and started fake sobbing , " ADIII !! I AM SO HUNGRY ! BUT EVERYBODY WANT TO TALK TO ME !! EVERYBODY ! THEY WON'T LET ME EAT " She stopped and suddenly she looked at him in anger, poking him into his chest - " BUT YOU MISTER ... YOOOUUU !! ARE SO FULL ! AIN'T YOU !! NOW YOU GET ME SOMETHING OKAY !! ORRR " 

" Or" 

" I WILL EAT YOU " Zoya stated as a matter of fact smiling smartly.

"WHAAAT !! " 

Before adi could comprehend what she meant he heard a voice, his mother's voice. he turned his head only to find her looking at them wide eyed. 

" THIS WAS NOT THE PART OF PLAN ! " He wondered - " OR WAS IT ? " he mentally slapped himself for ignoring his intuition. he noticed something in noor's eyes which he let pass by. clearly a mistake.

Leaving his mother to her thoughts his eyes searched and found noor beaming and sending him thumbs up from a corner behind zoya. 

"THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY,  NOOR ! " He muttered and turned to his mother , " I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ! I SWEAR " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is another scene ... i have one more please review and comment than only i can improve my writting. 

also any suggestions for os scenerios

Tanu221 thumbnail
                                  KISS HER !

"ADI !  just take her to your room ! i have to handle guest "  anjana knew adi better to catch his lie but he was being honest . besides she doesn't has time for preaching so it's better to handle the situation with whatever option available.

"  BUT I AM HUNGRY !  AND I DON'T WANNA EAT HIM " Zoya pouted hugging anjana .

anjana looked at adi who opened his mouth in shock and hung his head low in ambarassment. 

anjana was no longer mad . it was a sight to see. he derserves this for all tha time he had embarassed zoya.

" YES HONEY ! YOU GO WITH HIM AND I'LL SEND SOME FOOD !! OKAY !.SO GO!  YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL ! RIGHT ? " 

Zoya shakes her head wildly in agreement - " THAT I AM "  She turned to him - " COME ON HUSBAND !  LET'S GO ! YOUR MOTHER JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE ! " she gestered him to pick her up. 

adi looked at anjana who also understand what zoya wanted. 

" COME ON PICK ME UP ! I AM TIRED I CAN'T WALK ANYMORE ! MAA ! TELL HIM TO PICK ME UP " 

aditya's was miserable . he was happy confused shocked elated embarassed  simultaneously.

anjana noticed him showing all colours of pink and couldn't help but smile . 

she tries to took control. gesturing aditya she grabbed zoya's arm while adi grabbed other one and her waist. anjana started - " YES ZOYA ! ADIII ! SHE IS RIGHT . YOU SHOULD PICK HER UP. SHE IS TIRED ..."

" AND HUNGRY TOO " Zoya halted and pointed seriously to anjana moving her head from adi to anjana.

"YES THAT TOO " Anjana again moved her they are already near stairs but she thought to send them via back stairs so she continued moving . 

" ZOYA I FORGOT ! WHAT WOUD YOU LIKE YOU EAT "  anjana prodded her 

" ammm" zoya thought .

anjana halted as they are already there and gestered adi to take her . " IT'S OKAY ! I'LL SEND YOUR FAVORITES ! OKAY "  " ADI TAKE HER "

before anjana could turn zoya grabbed her into a hug "  I LOVE YOU MAA ! YOU ARE SOOO NICE ! "

Then she turned back to adi " NOW PICK ME UP ! HURRY ! " zoya cling to him like a little girl.

adi gave a last glance to his mother who was biting her lip to sppress her laugh. she was enjoying his plight. 

with that he picked her up and decided to not stop untill he reached his room and never get out of there. He never felt so embarassed before . And god ! he knows he was blushing ! Seriously ! wasn't it supposed to be other way round 

zoya started swinging her legs. adi could feel her body touching his sending current to his spine. although it wasn't first time . somehow they always find themself in proximate situations like these. but everytime she has the same affect on him.

everytime it's harder to control his urge to just grab her and do so many things to her. adi shook his head to keep his sanity.

he looked at her. she was humming their song " ABHI NA JAO " yes now it's their song . he wondered if it was always their song , they just didn't realise it.

he was devasted after pooja but even that time she was always able to distract him. now he often wonders if he even loved pooja or was it just friendship. he no longer feels sad. and zoya once told him neither did she. 

somewhere he knows that they both felt the same way. now yash and pooja seem like they are just means to get them together. as if everything was happening to bring them together . it was always about them .

it's like their Xs were never real . they didn't seem real in front of strong feelings he felt for zoya. 

he thought it was hatred but he knew... he always knew he never hated her. 

he reached his room and was about to open the door when he felt little pain or pleasure. 

zoya bit his ear and whispered softly " can i kiss you " 

" I AM DEAD " he thought and ignoring every sensation that was burning through his body. he decided to first reach their little den. and then think about what he should do with his wife. 

he quickly opened the door , swiftly swayed into room and closed the door . 

zoya looked around and visibly relaxed and spoke. " YOU DIDN'T ANSWER " 

Aditya know where this was going so he quickly moved to bed and places her carefully. he decide to run next , MAYBE TO THE MOUNTAINS ! cold may sooth the burning sensation his wife left on his body. 

but zoya was quick to grab her collar and she looked staright in to his eyes, she looked annoyes 

" KISS ME "  she ordered.

"zoyaa " aditya pleaded trying to get out of her hold.

" KISS ME "  she softened a little .

" YOU ARE DRUNK ZOYA " he tried to reason with her.

" KISS ME PLEASE ! "  this was just a whisper as she loosened her grip and her head falls on pillow.

Aditya was shaken to his core. he was dying to obey her. but it was supposed to be special when she will be in her senses and able to blush all hues of red . he won't miss that sight for any treasure.

right now he is can spend the night thanking all gods to confirm his doubts. she likes him no she loves him. he can feel it. it's all over her face. even ramu kaka would agree with him. but this was a proof he needed. 

suddenly a knock on door. 

he went to open and found anjana with a food tray. he stepped aside to let her in. and he found zoya sitting straight on bed looking in anticipation. 

anjana kept the tray on bedside tabl, zoya peeped into it and smiled at anjana and hugged her waist ... " YOU ARE THE BEST MAA "

" I KNOW ! " Chuckled anjana and kissed her forhead " GOOD NIGHT SWEETHEART ! NOW SLEEP ! YOU ARE TIRED ! " 

Zoya nod her head like a good girl she is. although aditya is not sure about this GOOD GIRL image anymore but he coudn't help but smile sweetly at the sight before his eyes. 

finally he has his perfect families. all the women he loved are around him. he thanked god . while ajana ruffled his hair and cupped his cheek and make her way to the door. 

anjana turned the door knob when zoya's pouty voice stopped her.

" MAAA ! " anjana turned to find zoya pointing her finger in adi's direction and in a serious tone
she spoke - 

" TELL HIM TO KISS ME " 

anjana turned to adi. he jerked towards zoya with an open mouth , then at her , again at zoya and finally when he looked at her . he made a pained expression like he was caught red handed playing a prank and looked down covering his face into his palm.

anjana would have been laughing on floor if she wasn't shocked herslef. but aditya was a sight tonight. " POOR BOY"  she thought relaxed. mentally he noted to thank noor later. only she can do this all. and she is finally free now she doesn't have to worry about the couple anymore.

although aditya- zoya's banter are what keep the house busy but she was hoping for a grnadchild soon. now she had no doubts that time is coming. 

she looked at zoya who was waiting for her reply. anjana smiled sweetly at her " GOOD NIGHT ! ZOYA " 

she turned and closed the door. suddenly she got an idea. so she opened their door again only to foud zoya looking at door and adi with confused expression , while was still in the same position 

" ADI ! " she called and waited when aditya slowly moved his head out of his hands. 

" KISS HER " she ordered ignoring adi's jaw dropping situation she went out of their room, locking it.

i am writting and there are no comments😭😭 what is wrong ... if someone can tell me then i can fix it.
😲πŸ₯±

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its superb dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ...the story feels pleasant...gives an insight to aditya and zoyas future.....dnt want to stop reading...please continue..
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Its superb dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ...the story feels pleasant...gives an insight to aditya and zoyas future.....dnt want to stop reading...please continue..

oh thank you thank you so so much
 i thought no one is liking it.
i have two more scene and it will be over . i wasn't supposed to be like that. so ill be writting more docussing on adiya and ofcourse arnoor 

until i get bored and they ruin the show sorry to blabber.

please other people should comment to. thank you again
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
This is superb 
I am loving it❀️ 
Poor Adi and Anjana last order πŸ˜† 
I want more of this 
Pls continue and update soon πŸ˜‰
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanu221

oh thank you thank you so so much
 i thought no one is liking it.
i have two more scene and it will be over . i wasn't supposed to be like that. so ill be writting more docussing on adiya and ofcourse arnoor 

until i get bored and they ruin the show sorry to blabber.

please other people should comment to. thank you again

Do write more...and hopefully the show wont turn boring like others anytime soon...it has been many years since i have been hooked to a show..bepannah has a promising track..it looks perfect...and touchwood it remains so for long long time...and u too keep writing..cant wait for the next one..😳
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

This is superb 

I am loving it❀️ 
Poor Adi and Anjana last order πŸ˜† 
I want more of this 
Pls continue and update soon πŸ˜‰

One more comment thank you so much . Yes I'll be posting next by tomorrow ... Waiting for more reviews.
Thank you again
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic story
Love it
Continue soon