Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone for some reason i am unable to create new poll. Maybe because i am new to forum or setting on my phone but i wanted to create a new poll.
What happened to sweety and what she wants?
1. Divorce from rituraj
2. Secreatly loves BDO
3. Jealous of Nimki's attitude
4. Freedom like Nimki
5. Her own house 
6. Baby

Please do comment guys. I can see lots of views but not enough comments. Silent members please join and comment. Feel free to add more points.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All of them except no 1 and no 2 which may happen in future.
Sweety is suffering from identity crisis. She doesnt have a life of her own. Her father got her married to get a lawyer damad for himself because all his children are just useless . Her husband has no self respect. Sweety unlike Nimki can differentiate between real and fake love. She knows her husband doesnt love her but he loves being the damad of the house. She knows her husband is not going anywhere eveb after thr MLa elections.

Her emotions for Nimki is not jealousy. Its a feeling of hopelessness. In a way Nimki and Sweety have been cheated in the name of marriage. The fact that these people have planned to dissolve Nimki's marriage has made her restless. In  a way she is comparing herself with Nimki. Besides, Nimki has a voice of her own although its nonsense most of the time. She has an identity which Sweety doesn't have despite of being born as an uppercaste.

She appreciates BDO's gentleman's approach against her own people goondagardi. Probably she will eventually walk out her marriage and marry the BDOm
Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree with you analysis. Sweety is the only sensible character on the show. Despite having such parents she is very well mannered. 
But I doubt she will walk out marriage but agar yeh ho bhi giya no way she will marry bdo. Cv ne agar yeh dikha diya gazab lol btw do you know what is full form of CV. I saw it on many forums

Originally posted by: dey.bh

All of them except no 1 and no 2 which may happen in future.

Sweety is suffering from identity crisis. She doesnt have a life of her own. Her father got her married to get a lawyer damad for himself because all his children are just useless . Her husband has no self respect. Sweety unlike Nimki can differentiate between real and fake love. She knows her husband doesnt love her but he loves being the damad of the house. She knows her husband is not going anywhere eveb after thr MLa elections.

Her emotions for Nimki is not jealousy. Its a feeling of hopelessness. In a way Nimki and Sweety have been cheated in the name of marriage. The fact that these people have planned to dissolve Nimki's marriage has made her restless. In  a way she is comparing herself with Nimki. Besides, Nimki has a voice of her own although its nonsense most of the time. She has an identity which Sweety doesn't have despite of being born as an uppercaste.

She appreciates BDO's gentleman's approach against her own people goondagardi. Probably she will eventually walk out her marriage and marry the BDOm

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it means creatives.