Mishal Raheja: TV Actor

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mishal Raheja; TV actor  Team MP |  30 Dec 2017 9:20 AM 

Favourite singer: Miachel Jackson 
Favourite song: 'You aren't alone' by Miachel jackson 
Your idea of an ideal weekend: Taking two of my dogs along with my cook to Goa and renting a nice place for few days. 
Dream Destination: New Zealand 
How would you rate yourself as an actor? In my life I am the best, so I will give myself 10 on 10. 
The best compliment you have ever received: When I did 'Laagi tujhse lagan' and was supposed to deliver those slow, angry dialouges, one of the kids came up to me and said that "Your dialouge was very similar to that of Bachchan sir (Amitabh bachchan)" 
Describe yourself in three words: I like to strive for 'humility' all my life, I am 'fun,' and money or no money but I 'like to live king size.' 
The book you love the most Though I am not an avid reader, I loved reading 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. 

http://www.millenniumpost.in/sundaypost/trending/candid-talk/mishal-raheja-tv-actor-277376
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
i think we missed this article on the forum when it came out in December. 😳  Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Mishal a voracious reader? 😆
fairandlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing  😛
Looks like he also believes in "Main apni favourite hoon"  😆
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mishal Raheja; TV actor  Team MP |  30 Dec 2017 9:20 AM 

Favourite singer: Miachel Jackson 
Favourite song: 'You aren't alone' by Miachel jackson 
Your idea of an ideal weekend: Taking two of my dogs along with my cook to Goa and renting a nice place for few days. 
Dream Destination: New Zealand 
How would you rate yourself as an actor? In my life I am the best, so I will give myself 10 on 10. 
The best compliment you have ever received: When I did 'Laagi tujhse lagan' and was supposed to deliver those slow, angry dialouges, one of the kids came up to me and said that "Your dialouge was very similar to that of Bachchan sir (Amitabh bachchan)" 
Describe yourself in three words: I like to strive for 'humility' all my life, I am 'fun,' and money or no money but I 'like to live king size.' 
The book you love the most Though I am not an avid reader, I loved reading 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. 

http://www.millenniumpost.in/sundaypost/trending/candid-talk/mishal-raheja-tv-actor-277376

Hmmm...some new revelations from him in this IV
@ bold, italic...He's well, complimenting himself 😆
& then, he says this....""I like to strive for 'humility' all my life, I am 'fun,' 
and money or no money but I 'like to live king size.' ""...LOL

And his Dream destination...NZ is also new, I guess.

Dazz...Voracious or not...no idea, but I think he definitely enjoys reading as a hobby 😳

TFS Dazz 🤗

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hmmm...some new revelations from him in this IV
@ bold, italic...He's well, complimenting himself 😆
& then, he says this....""I like to strive for 'humility' all my life, I am 'fun,' 
and money or no money but I 'like to live king size.' ""...LOL

And his Dream destination...NZ is also new, I guess.

Dazz...Voracious or not...no idea, but I think he definitely enjoys reading as a hobby 😳

TFS Dazz 🤗

Mish, I think he was just being witty the way SRK always brags about himself.  We all know he's kidding and having fun with the media or his audience as an anchor.  Similarly, I'm sure Mishy was aiming for the same wit in his answer.  I would describe Mishal as a humble brat which in my opinion suits him the most. 🤣  He's truly one of a kind! ⭐️
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mish, I think he was just being witty the way SRK always brags about himself.  We all know he's kidding and having fun with the media or his audience as an anchor.  Similarly, I'm sure Mishy was aiming for the same wit in his answer.  I would describe Mishal as a humble brat which in my opinion suits him the most. 🤣  He's truly one of a kind! ⭐️

Never came across this interview, TFS, DAZZ!
I like the tag 'humble brat'. Perfect for our hero!
I agree with the little kid, in KKB at times his dialogue delivery reminds me of Mr. Big B.

Sahi pakde hai, Mish, 'complimenting himself and then  strive for 'humility'   HaHaHa

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Never came across this interview, TFS, DAZZ!
I like the tag 'humble brat'. Perfect for our hero!
I agree with the little kid, in KKB at times his dialogue delivery reminds me of Mr. Big B.

Sahi pakde hai, Mish, 'complimenting himself and then  strive for 'humility'   HaHaHa

Who do you guys think is the better actor between Mr. Bachchan and Mr. Raheja? 😳
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who do you guys think is the better actor between Mr. Bachchan and Mr. Raheja? 😳

Ummm Dazz...this question's not fair, you see...😉
You are asking to compare a Veteran stalwart actor with a much younger & relatively junior actor
who is the best among his generation of actors. Isn't Mishal almost as old as Abishek ?
So both are the best based on their level of work / experience, IMO...😛

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Ummm Dazz...this question's not fair, you see...😉
You are asking to compare a Veteran stalwart actor with a much younger & relatively junior actor
who is the best among his generation of actors. Isn't Mishal almost as old as Abishek ?
So both are the best based on their level of work / experience, IMO...😛

Abhishek is 42 and Mishal is 35. 😛 There's a big age gap between the two. 😆  I honestly believe no actor in India is as talented as two major stalwarts - Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar.  Both magnificent actors, critically acclaimed, and have reached the heights of super duper stardom.  Aside from SRK, no other actor has come close to reaching the same pinnacles of success. 😳  You're right, Mishal is definitely the best amongst his generation of actors on television and for the most part films.  Here's where it gets tricky though - Mishal or Ranbir?  Who's the better actor among the two? 😉
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhishek is 42 and Mishal is 35. 😛 There's a big age gap between the two. 😆  I honestly believe no actor in India is as talented as two major stalwarts - Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar.  Both magnificent actors, critically acclaimed, and have reached the heights of super duper stardom.  Aside from SRK, no other actor has come close to reaching the same pinnacles of success. 😳  You're right, Mishal is definitely the best amongst his generation of actors on television and for the most part films.  Here's where it gets tricky though - Mishal or Ranbir?  Who's the better actor among the two? 😉

I so very much agree with Mish. Can't actually compare Mishal with Big B.  He can take inspiration from Mr. B and I see trace of Big B in some of King's scenes.
Regarding Mishal and Ranbir, both are fab actors. One got chance to shine on the big screen the other one on the small screen. Can't actually compare...