Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone
I don't know if you guys noticed in the recent fight scenes. When babbu was shooting at nahar singh guys his hai got little messed up instead of combed and i thought he looked so nice.

I wish uska hair style change kar de like bdo babbu will look so handsome. 
I also loved his reaction when he told nimki to go away safw but she said i cant leave you.

Maybe deep inside he likes her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Baboo has some awful dressing sense and its not just his hair. Its his overall look. I would have accepted if everyone from haveli dressed like him. His father, his brothers and his jijaji are always decently dressed while he struggles with bright coloured t shirts and leather jackets. Even the women folk have good fashion sense.

About him liking her, I dont know how you reached to that conclusion. He almost killed her and was in Ghattola to ask Rambachan to take away his daughter. He openly confessed he doesn't love her durig the holi scene under the influence of bhang. He was celebrating because she ran away, didn't care to go out to search her and said he wanted to scratch himself because she touched her. Forget liking, did he ever treat her like a human being?

Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah i almost forgot about that.
So typical while she has tunne and BDO who loves her like anything and would treat her like a queen she is but she chose Babbu who doesn't love her and treats her like shit.