Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Misconception dictionary meaning a view or opinion that is incorrect because of faulty understanding or thinking.
English ke bade pakke ho aap. Amazing
Aapke har comment main aap jasmin ko criticise karte hain. Now it has become your job. So that's it. Congratulations to you for your job. 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

Misconception dictionary meaning a view or opinion that is incorrect because of faulty understanding or thinking.

English ke bade pakke ho aap. Amazing
Aapke har comment main aap jasmin ko criticise karte hain. Now it has become your job. So that's it. Congratulations to you for your job.

Oh English pandit...tats why u keep calling us jealous of ur fav's so called achievements...achievements because of which we lose pur lives here 😆
Am done with ur intellect for today...aap toh understanding ki maa hai...aap toh sab sahi samajh jaate hai..hum sab bewakoof...we dunno wat misconception jealousy achievements good acting is all about...ur all knowing... 😆 and congratulations on ur job too...hope u never get tired of asslicking ur fav darling for eternity 😆 byeEdited by DimpledGirl203 - 6 years ago
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
At least I am civilised unlike you who don't have control on their language.
Yes I am a fan of jasmin and will defend her and its my wish.
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

At least I am civilised unlike you who don't have control on their language.

Yes I am a fan of jasmin and will defend her and its my wish.

People who support hime breaking characters and justify every horrendous actions of their fav actress onscreen shudnt be talking about being civilised 😆
People who use slangs arent as bad as people who support immoral illicit shit and defend them...barking dogs seldom bite...like i said..calling a spade a spade and a bitch a bitch doesnt make one bad unlike some fools who sugar coat things and change perspectives as and one they want...
And me criticising any actor/actress whom i find ridiculously mediocre is also my wish...
Ruhikam3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

People who support hime breaking characters and justify every horrendous actions of their fav actress onscreen shudnt be talking about being civilised 😆
People who use slangs arent as bad as people who support immoral illicit shit and defend them...barking dogs seldom bite...like i said..calling a spade a spade and a bitch a bitch doesnt make one bad unlike some fools who sugar coat things and change perspectives as and one they want...
And me criticising any actor/actress whom i find ridiculously mediocre is also my wish...

I have always spoken about jasmin not teni. Yes people who use slang are uncivilised  That's what we have been taught. Well I don't know about you.
The reality is you have been constantly making up stories of your own to crticise jasmin  Go on continue with your job 
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

I have always spoken about jasmin not teni. Yes people who use slang are uncivilised That's what we have been taught. Well I don't know about you.

The reality is you have been constantly making up stories of your own to crticise jasmin Go on continue with your job

And people who defend this crappy storyline and tat crappy hideous character arent even humans according to me...what do u call homebreaking women or illicit wives in ur so calles civilised language by the way?
I build my own stories? 😆 m not as talented as u in tat department..like i said go on defending ur fav and lick her ass...no one gives a damn 😆 the reality is ur too blind to see THE REALITY...toh aap reality ke baare mein naa hi bole toh achcha hai...
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Jasmin I love you
You are amazing and a witty person. 
Good at heart and with a pretty face.
Wish you the best for your future. 
Ruhikam3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

Y r u replying them.. U should only talk or reply who knows how to talk & behave like human beings.. Some people can't bear others success or achievements
Even in our day to day life I do hear this.. In office if some girl get promoted.. U will hear other girls bitching about her & then these same girls talk of  women rights.. I hate this kind of hypocrite.
But u have to live with it.. 

no. 1😊
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Le aagaye big intellects with their big ted talks about people being jealous over some ghatiya actress..because her success is causing me my downfall in my personal professional life and my life getting ruined because of her non existent achievements

Wat ever makes them think this actress has so much control over our lives tat we will be jealous and bitch about her 😆 criticisng an actress over her acting and how manipulative she gets to grab eyeballs is jealousy? Even angelina jolie gets criticised toh yeh newbie Ne kaunsi teer maar liya that we wud be jealous is beyond my understanding
After supporting and celebrating death of people and after supporting some home breaking character people talk about being humans...lol..looks like it hurts people to speak for themselves first because if they do they will know how wrong they temselves are in Supporting every wrong thing tats been shown in the show and how biased makers have been
Why m i even justifying it to animals who rejoice over death or someone and support illicit stuff 😆
Our take on this show..and the actress was proved right long back the day show ending after two prominent actors exit came...they cant accept tis simple fact but go around proving themselves maahaan
Lage raho...kya farak padta hai...wat goes up will come down someday 😆 just like the solo lead status tat made people fly high

Suporting girls right and supporting manipulative ladies who break other homes and other lives be it onscreen and offscreen is teo different things...people shud learn tat first and then comment
Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 6 years ago
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Kuch logo ke muh nahi lagna chahiye, kyunki hum apne hi standards karab karenge.
Inn logo ko fiction or real ka difference nahi pata..
Openly ek actress ek ladki ke bare main bura kehte hain aur Hume kehte ki we are supporting wrong. 
Inke set of rules and regulations ke anusar 
Inka pura pura rights hain logo ke bare main tarah tarah ke bate karna par hame nahi. 
Inhe har right hain apne fav ko defend karna par hame nahi. 
Inhe har right hain criticise karna par agar hum Karen to gandi batein sunni padte hain.
Lol