Sushant just misbehaved and threatened Sai too

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
On just being teased by Sai in todays precap, sushant is telling her about despo etc and is threatening her again and yet no one says anything.  Really I dont understand at all, how does a man speak like this to a woman on just being teased and yet no one pulls him up for it.  He has 0 respect for women and is a classic MCP...I cant wait for him to get out Edited by pratts - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Have not watched it yet but can totally see Sushant behaving this way.  Rajesh and  Sushant  were two guys who really need to be shown their place.  Both are total MCPS with such a false sense of superiority that they think everyone especially females are so below them that they can behave as they want with them.  And both can only shout at women and people weaker than them.  I doubt if Shelar could have ever taken on Rajesh if they had had a fight.  Guy would be doing his usual crying act in a corner then.  
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just hate this man and can't tolerate him anymore..I agree with you . He has 0 respect for women..I hope sai takes  proper stand for herself just like always...I want him to get eliminated soon
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
basically, he is trying to prove that he has all the qualities to become an ideal indian politician ðŸ˜‰
flowers123 thumbnail
hate sushant shelar.kuthlya partiche diwas phirle aahet ki hya murkhala tyanchya party madhye entry det aahet.karykarta honyachya pan laykicha nahi.sorry mhannyaaivaji smitala tichi ched kadhun te kadhun var threat detoy.good sai pointed out tu kaay dhamki detos ? I am not liking megha at all for taking his side blindly .she was telling Smita tyacha intention vaait navhata.who the hell is she to say about his intention?sushant is a cheap person with cheap mentality.Edited by sonalak123 - 5 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What exactly happened between him and Smita? 
This sushant has no sense of humour. Wow! 
What's wrong in her cigarette joke ?
flowers123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

This sushant has no sense of humour. Wow! 

What's wrong in her cigarette joke ?

it is disturbing him cause he is smoker.tyala cigarejett chi talaf yetey.

Originally posted by: sonalak123

it is disturbing him cause he is smoker.tyala cigarejett chi talaf yetey.

So it's a good strategy 
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the way Sai and Sharmistha were annoying him with constant ayooo ayooo noise ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† super funny it was...