Let's create nick for Silsila jodi

Gulzoda thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Colors tv's upcoming Silsila already beloved of mine because of Shkti Arora.Well known and best actors cast, unusual storyline interesting for me.I want to know, how we - fans call this new jodi? I have some versions, and you too, share us your thoughts!Drashti Shakti=DraShak/DraShakti/ShaShtiAbhimanyu Nandini = AbhimAndini/AbhiNandu/NandinAbhi/AbhiNdiniThere are just my ideas, tell your ideas and we can say them as one name!Edited by Gulzoda - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi 😳
Sneha here from Bepannaah forum . I watch only 2 shows on TV and that's Bepannaah n Ishq mein marjawa. Both r on colors and now will add one more colors member on my watchlist...Silsila❤️

I say Off screen name- DraShak
On screen - AbhiNi 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If I am not wrong the makers changed Shakti's character's name from Abhimanyu to Kunal but honestly I feel Abhimanyu was far better anyway it's Kunal Nandini Mauli & Rajdeev don't know about the character name of Ahem Sharma 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What about DraSha n Kunnan ??
Gulzoda thumbnail
Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

What about DraSha n Kunnan ??

it's good hearing.
We will wait for 4th june

Gulzoda thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

If I am not wrong the makers changed Shakti's character's name from Abhimanyu to Kunal but honestly I feel Abhimanyu was far better anyway it's Kunal Nandini Mauli & Rajdeev don't know about the character name of Ahem Sharma

off course we cannot know before airing of show! And u r right, that Abhimanyu better than Kunal. Whatever will be name of characters, but most importanat it's storyline and continue
Gulzoda thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi😳

Sneha here from Bepannaah forum . I watch only 2 shows on TV and that's Bepannaah n Ishq mein marjawa. Both r on colors and now will add one more colors member on my watchlist...Silsila❤️

I say Off screen name- DraShak
On screen - AbhiNi

excellent! I liked. Like u I never watch Drashti or Aditi's shows. I just watch Matsh, and it's enough to be fan of Shakti
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhimanyu was changed into kunal isn't it...
-Lehar- thumbnail
Yeah male lead name is kunal ...first it was abhaas then came abhimanyu name in to pic and now final name is kunal...😊
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
DraSha and Kundini...I like this offscreen onscreen name