Help to find swasan ffs

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys...
Plz help me..I am unable to find some swasan stories..

1. Sanskar is an orphan..when coming back from job he got kidnapped.. Kidnapper sold him to a lady who turrns out to be swara, a vampire..she took him to her house...life is tougj for sanksar in between vampires who are ready to suck his blood anytime..

2.swasan college love story...both living in same house as paying guest.
Their best friends are in love with each other.. So to help them they started talking..

3.after rajat incident, swara is not found...sanskar is devasted...mm family found look alike of swara ( shraddha swara, may be this is her name.. not sure)..and asked her to came m m for sanskar...she came in mm with her masi..later it turned out that she is the real swara..

4. Swara is a rich spoilt girl...shekhar is a politician...both hate poor people.. sanskar is an orphan and poor..

Of anyone of you know about these stories..then plz reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Hello guys...

Plz help me..I am unable to find some swasan stories..

1. Sanskar is an orphan..when coming back from job he got kidnapped.. Kidnapper sold him to a lady who turrns out to be swara, a vampire..she took him to her house...life is tougj for sanksar in between vampires who are ready to suck his blood anytime..

2.swasan college love story...both living in same house as paying guest.
Their best friends are in love with each other.. So to help them they started talking..

3.after rajat incident, swara is not found...sanskar is devasted...mm family found look alike of swara ( shraddha swara, may be this is her name.. not sure)..and asked her to came m m for sanskar...she came in mm with her masi..later it turned out that she is the real swara..

4. Swara is a rich spoilt girl...shekhar is a politician...both hate poor people.. sanskar is an orphan and poor..

Of anyone of you know about these stories..then plz reply...

1.harshita ki story hai 
U can get on watspad