Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fantastic chapters😃
Rikara scenes were amazing 
The conversation between Gauri,Divya amma and Randhir was nice⭐️ 
The scene between rikrara, shivery  and randhir was so cute❤️
I loved how rikrara were jealous of each other when there are flirting with other persons

Edited by Nonie12345 - 5 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updates 
Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Moumina thumbnail
Superb
Loved it
Thanks for pm
TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love to read it
every part is awesome 👏
waiting for nxt, keep update soon...

& tnx for pm dear😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and so Captivating Chapters 
I totally enjoyed the read 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😃 great updates, looking forward to more😉
Edited by adventure_gurl - 5 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

will follow in watpad
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful and so Awesome Chapters 

I'm enjoying the bonds between all of them 
Om and Gauri's scenes were just amazing 
while all the conversations were superb
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 39

Gauri bites her inner cheek to stop herself from grinning out loudly and Keeps her Face Stern . She ties her hands across her chest and glares at Randhir who is worriedly trying to peek his head inside the room to check on whether still Omkara Singh Oberoi is alive . He Knows His Little Bacha's punishments could be severe but the Fact he does not know is Omkara Singh Oberoi could be an exception from severity .

"Bhaiya Are you Finding for someone?" Gauri asks innocently Fully well knowing that Her Husband had dashed to the washroom .

"No..I..mean..Ri..are you Fine?" Randhir asks fumbling .

Gauri smiles mischievously as She says "What will happen to me Bhaiya? , "

Sighing Randhir directly asks her "Omkara?" ,

"Oh..Bhaiya ..Omkara is in the washroom washing off buckets of blood " She tells widening her eyes .

"What? Blood?" Randhir shouts pushing her aside Randhir runs to the washroom and taps on the washroom door vigorously .

Gauri laughs out loudly , Omkara opens the door hearing the tapping and is crushed to a hug by Randhir who keeps mumbling sorry for tying him up and letting his sister draw his blood out .

Omkara pushes Randhir a bit backward pissed After Spoiling my Romance he has the nerve to apologize and care .

Om slights slaps on his cheek gritting through his teeth he says " No worries even I would get a chance " ,

"Aah?" Randhir asks confused .

"Nothing .." Om taps on his cheek .

Gauri looks at them with a soft chuckle knowing what was running in her husband's mind Once Randhir marries He would pop up everywhere and disturb their romance.

Gauri is wiped around and is crushed by three people into a hug . Gauri's eyes wells up finding Ishana , Maaji and Daadi hugging her with so much love .

"Ri , I missed you so much " Ishu says crying and kisses her hairs . Jhanvi and Daadi too cries saying how much they missed her .

Om walks towards them with a smile . Seeing Omkara all three walks towards him and pulls him to a hug . Om eyes brims with happy tears seeing his mother , Daadi and His best Friend after a long time . He had given a call to the night before informing them he is Delhi and He is alive . They had been abroad for Daadi's treatment . They had cried so much telling how much they missed them making Om feel guilty but He had to keep them safe one reason he had avoided telling them soon as he regained consciousness . Omkara had been scared when he had revealed the Fact He is an Undercover Cop but felt ease when They had told how proud they felt when they got to know . as For telling Gauri He wanted to give her a surprise.

Breaking off from the hug Ishana starts ranting how much cross she is with them for leaving her and goes on how much she missed them at last she ends up crying . Gauri was quick to hug her friend from behind while Om hugged her from front and rocked her whispering how much they missed her too . Ishana smiles from the embrace and asks them to take her for an ice-cream ride then she would forgive them .

By the time Everyone had entered the room . Jhanvi and Daadi gel up with Divya quickly as Ishana walks towards Randhir and forwards her hand for a handshake . Randhir thanks Ishana for taking care of Gauri and bringing a smile on her face . Further Randhir proceeds to tell how his ears bleeds as Gauri starts talking non-stop Ishu did this ,Ishu did that blahh . Gauri whacks on Randir's arms while Ishana chuckles .

Randhir asks Ishana hesitantly as Abhi, Ishana's husband , walks in to the room .

"Can You to be my Little Sister like Gauri?" ,

Ishana's eyes brims with tears she always wanted an elder brother it is not like Oberoi brothers were not like her brothers they were more like a friend than a brother .

Ishana hugs him calling him bhaiya . Randhir hugs her back while Gauri too hugs him by his arms .

Ishana turns looking at Abhi still in the embrace to be careful if not her bhaiya would not leave him .

Randhir agrees with her glaring at Omkara and Abhi , He warns them that he will not think twice to strangle their neck if His Little Sister's shed a tear because of them . Om and Abhi could only roll their eyes.

Gauri smiles seeing them chatting with each other after a Lunch , Not an ounce of sadness filled , Happiness filled in them , Gauri sits beside Ishana and giggles hearing her telling about Omkara's childhood naughtiness . Omkara frowns seeing the way Ishana was embarrassing him front of his family , But his mouth forms 'O' Shape before He, himself , breaks out in a fit of laughter . Tears sprung in Gauri's eyes hearing them as She holds her abdomen as She starts laughing hard .

Randhir who had walked out after lunch joins them in the Hall .

"How About an outing?" Randhir asks them hopefully making them squeal in excitement . The Boys laugh seeing the way Ladies were running here and there to deck up themselves .

They decide to go to a Park , Jhanvi and Daadi and Divya Amma sit on a bench unable to walk more and sign the kids to carry on .

Abhi pulls Ishana by her hand for some time alone . She blushes as Gauri and Anika gives teasing look while the boys smirk at Abhi .

Shivaay nudges Anika by her shoulder making her glare at him . He intertwines their fingers and pulls her with him Leaving Randhir , Rudra with Omkara and Gauri .

Om , Gauri with Randhir and Rudra decides to have a walk , after a long walk bickering and teasing and talking about almost all the random things they sit on the grass tired to take another step more .

Gauri and Randhir gets surprised to Find Ridhimaa at a Fair distance in the Park . Om waves his hand at her calling her to join them . She smiles and walks towards them , Seeing Randhir she gives a nervous smile , Surprising everyone Gauri pulls Ridhimaa into a hug .

Gauri pulls Ridhimaa down to sit with them . The air around fills in silence not knowing how to start a conversation . Rudra opens his mouth to speak but stops as his phone rings excusing them Rudra goes to answer the phone.

Gauri taking out her phone messages Omkara to take Randhir and Leave the place . Omkara looks up from the phone questionably at her . Gauri gives him a small smile making him smile at her in return .

"Randhir Come on Man Let's get some ice-cream " Om calls Randhir cheerfully , Randhir who was facing a myriad of emotions gives a thanking smile at Omkara gets up dusting his pant .

Once they leave , Gauri turns sideways to look at Ridhimaa who is fidgeting with her fingers nervously ,

"Feel Free" Gauri tells her with a small smile making Ridhimaa smile in return .

"You Loved Him , Didn't You?" Gauri asks Ridhimaa looking to her front .

Ridhimaa gulps nervously " Ahhh , Who?"

"My Husband " Gauri replies with a warm smile .

Ridhimaa opens her mouth to say something but shuts it back unable to reply remembering the possessive wife in Gauri .

Seeing various emotions running in her orbs Gauri chuckles " I won't bite you "

Ridhimaa lets out a soft chuckle hearing Gauri as She takes a deep breath and replies " I Loved Him Gauri ",

Gauri nods and asks her " Why?"

Ridhimaa tells with a faint smile " Do you know that I was forced to become a s**t by Kali?" ,

Gauri widens her eyes shocked not knowing what to tell , Gauri wets her lips to speak but instead Ridhimaa cuts her off " Please Don't feel sorry ".

Gauri instead pulls Ridhimaa closes to her in a hug , Feeling affectionate in her hug , the tears which had dried up years ago starts falling out " They used to beat me Gauri , Whenever they wanted I was forced to " She chokes

Gauri's eyes wells up as she soothes Ridhimaa worriedly knowing She had gone through a lot of abuse and pain throughout the years .

"I was passed by person to person " Ridhimaa cries hugging Gauri tighter ,

Gauri lets Ridhimaa speak She needs to let everything out " Then.. Gauri..I was passed onto Omkara " She stops abruptly and pulls back from the embrace and wipes her tears and starts Getting up .

Gauri looks at her shocked hearing Omkara's name , She holds Ridhimaa wrist quickly .

"Then?" Gauri asks She believes her husband to know that He might not have done anything to her .

"Gauri..it's nothing " Ridhimaa tells hurriedly

"I want to know " ,

Ridhimaa sighs and sits down beside her as if a natural thing to do She places her head on Gauri's shoulder " I was so scared Gauri.. But when I was pushed on Bed by Kali and he left..Omkara close the door and " She stops to gauge Gauri's Reaction but is surprised to Find Gauri so calm , Gauri smiles assuring her to continue and places her palm on her cheeks patting her .

"He walked towards me and I could remember him saying Don't get scared you are safe , then he gave me blanket to cover myself properly , and First person to ask whether I was Hungry? I nodded he brought me food and made me eat , Then late at night He left the room letting me sleep alone ,that was the moment I felt for him " Ridhimaa bites her lip to stop herself from blabbering out more which she should not.

While Gauri's eyes brims in tears and her heart glutters in Pride Thinking About Her Husband .

"I Can understand Ridhimaa anyone would start falling for a man like him "

Ridhimaa smiles as she says " You are lucky Gauri , You know what After that incident Omkara made sure none abused me he helped me indirectly each time but whenever we talked it was about You He spoke , The Love that shone in his eyes for you made me feel jealous at times thinking how Lucky you are to get a man like him ",

Gauri heart flutters in pride and love for her man , Even before They were married He had loved her enough to talk about her .

"The Day he told that He Loves you , I stopped feeling for him but never moved on but after The Incident back that Day When I saw the way you both were hugging each other if life depended on each other I erased my feelings on him forever " ,

"How did you end up there Ridhimaa? " Gauri asks her confused

"Gauri after two years of knowing each other , Omkara revealed to me he is an undercover cop , I was shocked at the beginning but he explained to me everything , I helped him escape many girls but after The rift of Omkara and Kali . I stayed with Kali despite the abuse and tortures to collect information and pass to Omkara. Then after Your Marriage I joined Omkara and helped him out . After the Raid We planned on Ajay , And Him Forcing himself on me it triggered those painful memories which had healed over the years . Feeling that I am going through the worst ,Next day after tracking down Kali in the godown and You taking him , Omkara decided that it is better I leave and make a life for myself . I protested wanting to help him saving many lives like me but He turned me down and Send me abroad . I just got back here few days back and got into clutches of Ajay and rest is history " Ridhimaa completes feeling better than before as if a heavy burden has been kept down from her chest by sharing it with someone , being an Orphan She had no one .

"All is Fine now , Look at me" Gauri tells wiping away her tears and kisses her hairs making Ridhimaa genuinely smile at Gauri feeling loved

Gauri chuckles as She asks Ridhimaa " Then Restaurant?"

Ridhimaa laughs whole heartedly remembering the scene Gauri created "Your Husband wanted to make Your Jealous and Yes He is planning to Remarry "

Gauri frowns hearing the remarriage word , Ridhimaa tells a teasing a tone " He might marry one of those two girls "

Gauri clenches her fist as She says fuming in jealousy " I'll break his legs and hands "

"OMG Gauri He is planning to Remarry you , giving you the marriage you deserve with all your dreams , Don't break that Poor thing "

Gauri chuckles hearing her Poor thing "So He is planning to marry me again?

Ridhimaa nods happily ,

Gauri pulls her to a hug as She shouts happily "Then My Husband is Mine?" ,

"Only Yours !" Ridhimaa replies as Gauri blushes .

After few minutes of silence Gauri asks her " What about Bhaiya? I saw him running behind you that day , Does he like you?"

Ridhimaa wets her lips as She starts saying about Randhir " He was perfect Gauri , I was just 18 when I met him , I was attracted to him but he "

"You Like Ridhimaa " Om tells casually walking back with ice-creams in hand

Randhir stops on his steps and turns to look at Omkara and says dreamily " I don't just like her , I love her Man",

"Can we have a sit?" Om asks ,

As Randhir chuckles and says " Ice-creams might melt "

"Let's give to the kids over there " Om tells shrugging and waves his hands towards the kids who were playing as they hand over the cones to the kids .

"Start " Omkara says taking a sit in the bench

"What?"

"Your Love story man " Om tells as a matter of fact .

Randhir's eyes goes dreamy as he says " I met her in an orphanage, She was just 18 I guess but I fell for her at First sight , Then stalking her

Om chuckles loudly as Randhir looks at him , "We Love Stalking I guess " Om tells laughing

"You stalked my Little Sister? " Randhir asks faking anger as Om nods smirking

"You" Randhir signs like strangling him

"You did the same too " Om points out making Randhir shut his mouth

Om nudges his shoulder asking him to continue with his tale " Then the same story , Follow him and going on my knees proposing her as always she rejected me then I had to go abroad I could remember the last time I saw her I hugged her tighter and kissed on her temple despite She trying to push me away and I asked her to wait " Randhir voice falls at the end to a mere whisper as he chokes knowing about the pain she had gone through the years without him by her side , Trying to protect his Little Sister he failed to protect the woman he loved .

"He loved me Gauri , Still I could feel the tingles I felt when He hugged me and kissed me on temple , I Did not know why but I felt like crying seeing him going away "

Gauri soothes her arm "and then I got used to living without him although I missed him stalking me and his sweet words , Then one day"

She stops as Gauri looks at her clueless "Some men caught me and sold me to Kali's pimp , with the pain and abuse and everything , Randhir Flew away from my mind as a passing cloud , All what was in my mind was killing myself but I was a coward I couldn't even do that " She chokes and she bites her lips to muffle a sob.

"Shh..You are the strongest person I have ever met Ridhimaa " Gauri tells proudly hugging her tightly .

"Then When I came back I was told She was lost and maybe She died but I believed She is alive " Randhir tells choking as Omkara hugs him knowing The Pain , Even a thought of losing loved ones .

"When I saw her that Day in that State with torn clothes , I swear I feel like someone stab me repeatedly Om ,I Swear I would give a fortune to get the Old Her not the Broken Woman She is right now " .

Om smiles as he says " You love her even after knowing everything don't you?",

"Is it even a question Omkara ?, I love her so much I don't care about anything , I need her to live Om"

Om pats his cheek lightly as he says " You went to meet her after lunch right?"

Randhir nods shocked how does Omkara knows " I was on call with Ridhimaa when I heard your voice over the phone ",

"Ohh" Randhir tells with a fallen face

"She does not want to accept me Omkara , She keeps repeating how I deserve someone pure but I need her Om",

Om smiles "You are so whipped "

"Yes , She made me feel things that any girl could not make me feel , I was a playboy back then Since The time I saw her up to now I have been living celibate "

"Then make her feel Your love " Om tells getting on his feet as Randhir looks at him unsure.

"He Loves you even now Babhi , give him a chance " Gauri tells after hearing Ridhimaa that Randhir is still pursuing her even now .

"Babhi?" Ridhimaa asks shocked

Gauri shrugs as She says " Babhi is what they call for Bhaiya's wife right?"

"Gauri you too- " Ridhimaa starts speaking seeing the Way Gauri accepted her just like that ,

Gauri holds her hands in hers and says "If He loves you and He thinks he deserves you give him a chance , I know my Bhaiya he will not hurt you , Talk to him about Your Fears and everything , I am not telling to rush into things just give sometime to each other and decide " " Gauri pauses to take a much needed and continues ,

"Ridhimaa let bygones be bygone even you deserve a Happy Life too and A Family to call your own , Come to ours Babhi let's irritate Bhaiya together !" She ends chuckling ,

Ridhimaa starts to protest but stops as her gaze shifts to Randhir and Omkara walks towards them .

Gauri pouts seeing them walking empty hand " Where Is my ice-cream husband?"

Omkara chuckles seeing her cuteness with that Pout .

Randhir and Ridhimaa gaze into each other communicating through their orbs .

Gauri bites her lip to stop herself from grinning seeing them lost . She gets on her feet dusting herself She hooks her fingers around Omkara's forearm and taps on Randhir's shoulder winking at Him She drags Omkara with her .

Randhir sits beside her too much anxious what to speak . Silence prevails for minutes as Ridhimaa opens her mouth to speak "I am not a virgin '

"As If I am " Randhir replies angling his head to look at her

"Randhir try to understand I am not the type anyone would like to call his wife " She tells choking as a tear slides from the corner of eyes .

"Ridhimaa I Love you for the person you are , I Do not mind whatever happened to you , I just want you to love me , I need you Ridhimaa to Live "

"I need some time " Ridhimaa replies not knowing what else to reply as Randhir nods .

Ridhimaa sighs wondering whether coming to the park to get some peace and clear her mind was a better option or not . Now that He had told his feelings and his love ,She needs time .

"How about a Dinner?" Randhir asks as She glares at him .Here She is asking time whereas he is asking her out right away.

(Randhir & Ridhimaa )

Scroll down for the Next  

Edited by The_RomancePen - 5 years ago
The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 40 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnb4InX_za0[/YOUTUBE]

"Stop Dragging me " Om whines as he stumbles over a stone .

Gauri smiles at him apologetically as She puts up her hands in front of her face smiling sheepishly , He chuckles seeing her cuteness as He locks his hands around her neck , " What Does my Firecracker need now? " ,

"How about a Horse ride?" She suggests him

"Now where will I find a horse?" Omkara asks raising his brow

"Oh my Stupid Husband The next street there is a horse stable " She tell him

"If that What My Girl Wants Let's get you there " Om tells kissing her temple .

Jo Na Keh Sakey Tum

Jo Na Keh Sakey Hum

Jo Na Keh Sakey Tum

Jo Na Keh Sakey Hum

Each time He kisses her , Gauri feels the warmth spread through her body and her mind feels a pleasant buzz . Every good thing seems possible , Likely even . And then She looks into his eyes and knows She had found what She had been looking for , Someone to Show her what it means to be happy form inside out , She gives him a full smile as she tiptoes cupping his face in her palms She kisses him on his forehead .

Kehne Lagi Dono se Woh Khamoshiyaan

O Saathiya

"I Love You Husband "

"Hmmm , So How about staying like this forever ?" Om suggests hugging her tight . She chuckles against his chest " I Don't mind though but Right Now I need a horse ride" She whines .

Kehne Lagi Dono se Woh Khamoshiyaan

O Saathiya

Om gets on top of the horse after mounting the saddle and forwards his hands for Gauri to get on , Gauri shivers feeling anxious and nervous ,

"Husband Should I?" She asks fearing

Om lets out a laugh "You forced me here and My Girl is a nervous wreck right now " He teases making her scrunch her nose .

Horse riding had been her one of her longtime wish but She has been fearing to ride it alone . As her Husband is with her She had thought of giving it a try but now She feels jittery and dizzy to even get on that.

Muffling his laugh Om tells haughtily making her chuckle " Why Fear When Your Husband is Here?" ,

Still Gauri looks unsure at him , Om gauging her reactions he says casually running his hands around the Mare's beautiful mane" It's Okay Jaan You can stay here while Me and Belle has some fun time together " ,

That Statement catches her as She fumes " Belle? Who is She now?"

The Laugh that came from Omkara was like a newly sprung leak timid at first , stopping and starting . He wasn't done yet , Gauri could tell from the way He rolled his chocolate dark orbs to the sky and half bit his lip .

"Gauri..Gauri.. You .a.re " He couldn't complete as he breaks into another puddle of laughter .

Gauri folds her arms with her eyebrows arched , waiting for him to press his lips in a thin line .

"You are jealous of Belle?" He asks her with a teasing glint in his eyes ,

Gauri shots a glare at him trying to keep her face straight and turns around as He shows his thumb at The horse and mouths to her The Horse name is Belle .

Gauri flips her hair pissed and turns around He was laughing at her but before She could stop herself her poker straight mouth twitches upwards and She giggles despite herself wondering how stupid of her to be Jealous of a horse .

Seeing her Shoulders shaking Omkara knew even She was giggling on her madness but He enjoyed this side of hers possessive and That itself makes him fall for her all the more from the beginning .

"Shall I continue with Belle?" Om teases her as expected She turns around with a pout .

"Come up on this I wanna kiss that pout " Om flirts with her making her tip of her ear turn pink .

Baadlon Mein Ghul Na Jaye

Hain Jo Lamhe Thehre Thehre

Gauri slips her hand into his nervously as She climbs up .

"Shh relax" Om tells soothing her arms .

Gauri sits facing him and wraps her arms around his torso feeling jittery. Om smiles as he kisses on her temple soothing her worries .

Taking the reins in his hands he starts riding the horse in a slow pace knowing that He has to take it slow as She is scared .

Do Dilon mein Jazb kar lein

Sare Jazbe Gehre Gehre

As The Pace increases Gauri tightens her hold around His back as She shut her eyes tightly holding onto her dear life .

As Much as Omkara enjoyed riding the horse with the air hitting on his face as the Horse galloped faster but at the same time he knew how scared his firecracker was .

Kal Kya Pata Mile Na Mile Nazdeekiyan

O Saathiya 

Holding onto the reins He pulls it stopping the horse . Feeling the movements have stopped Gauri's looks up at him with fear visible in her eyes .

"I was scared " She whispers shivering The thought that could have fallen off .

Om chuckles lightly earning a glare from her "Why Fear When Your Husband is Here"

Kal Kya Pata Mile Na Mile Nazdeekiyan

O Saathiya

Gauri's lips tug up at the corner as She hears him Her Husband is one of the Kind "That was mind-blowing " Gauri tells him excited despite of her fearfulness She enjoyed the ride with her husband .

Om chuckles and kisses on the tip of her nose , She brushes her nose with his .

Saathiya Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya Saathiya...

Om dismounts to get down but Gauri holds his hand stopping him

"Why?" Om questions her wiggling her brows

"I am Flawed , I might make your ears bleed with my continuous ranting , I might end up strangling your neck even "

Om gasps hearing her as She chuckles seeing his face going pale and continues cupping his face in her palms " But I would love you to the moon and back , I promise I would keep you happy and make you feel cherished "

Milke Tumse Khush Hun Lekin

Dil Hai Phir Bhi Uljha Uljha

Om raises his brow to know what she is implementing on :

"Marry me Husband " She whispers in his ears and places a chaste kiss on his cheek .

Door kar De Paas Laakar

Kal Humein Na Koi Lamhaa

Pad Jaye Na Dil Pe Kahi Gam Ka Nishan

Om chuckles angling his head to look at her "Is this how they propose Firecracker ?" He asks amused

O Saathiya

"I am not going on my knees mind me " Gauri tells hurriedly

"Who told you to go on your knees you are my equal and you are suppose to stay by my side " Om tells gazing at her with love filled orbs as She stares right into his soul feeling loved .

"Okay then what was wrong in the proposal? Gauri asks him her mind repetitively playing her proposal on loop to find any error .

"Who will tell Marry me husband?" He asks pulling the reins to stop the horse from moving around .

She chuckles amused as She says with her lips tugged in a smirk "You have no option rather than being married to me so why should I use 'Will You' Husband?"

Om raises his brows " Acchaa What do you think ? That I Do not have charms ? , Just my smile can make so many women line up on a queue to marry me "

Gauri hits on his chest for spoiling the romantic mood " Go But Only I would be able to handle the Angry hulk non- can " She tells faking her anger

"So I am Angry Hulk aah?" He asks pouting

"Tell Yes Soon !" Gauri tells him impatiently .

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya...

Holding the rein in one hand , Om wraps the other arm around her as She looks up from the embrace . He leans his head onto hers . They chuckle as The helmet they are wearing acts as a barrier .

He places his lips gently on hers and whispers against her lips tenderly "It was You and It Would Be You Forever !" ,

Baadlon Mein Ghul Na Jaye

Hain Jo Lamhe Thehre Thehre

Gently taking his arm of her She holds his left hand in his as She leans in with their helmets touching each other as She kisses him while slipping the ring onto his finger .

Do Dilon mein Jazb kar lein

Sare Jazbe Gehre Gehre

They chuckle as the break of Hearing the horse neighing as it throws it's two legs up in the air making Gauri hug Om tightly scared .

"Relax it's fine " Om whispers pulling both the reins and starts riding the horse in a slow pace.

"Hmm I did not see you carrying a ring " Om tells raising his brow

"It was with me since years it is Papa's " Gauri tells in a mere whisper not knowing whether he would like the ring knowing it is Papa's and old fashioned .

Om smiles warmly at her as He raises his hand to his eye level as He says "Then I am Lucky to get Another Possession Of His "

"Another Possession ?" Gauri asks smiling lovingly at him The way he accepted the ring

"haah My Jaan Was his first Possession Right?" Om tells leaning down a bit to looking into her face , with that helmet on She looked so cute .

Gauri smiles as She throws her arms around his neck and places her head near his heart where she could hear his heart beat .

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya...

Gauri looks down feeling something cold on her finger to find Om casually slipping a Ring onto her finger .

She instantly looks up at him as He looks down at her .

"Yeh?" She asks him inspecting the ring which had the letters "OG" engraved in it .

"Marry Me Biwi " Omkara tells repeating her words and pulls the reins to stop the horse .

Gauri chuckles as She repeats his words " Is this how they propose husband?"

"My Biwi's way of Proposing , Proposing on A Moving horse with no flowers no fireworks around and Marry Me Husband , isn't it Romantic than everything ,So Why Can't I Follow Her Way? " Om tells scrunching his nose with a smile playing on his lips .

Without a Word Gauri pulls him by his collar to look into his eyes before pressing her lips into his showing her happiness and love . Again the Horse Neighs loudly disturbing them .

"Even Belle Seems to be my enemy " Om tells frowning seeing the way how everyone pokes their nose while they romance .

Gauri laughs and places a wet kiss on his cheek and pulls his cheek making his mood better before hugging him tightly as He rides the horse back to the stable .

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya...

Gauri and Omkara stand in their penthouse hall with heads hung down due to the scolding's they are getting right now from Daadi , Divya Amma & Jhanvi . Lost in Love they have forgotten to inform their families where they were , making the whole family panic that they have been lost .

Unable to locate the Couple as they had their phones too switched off .The whole family had set back home . And Shivaay and Randhir had been busy using their contacts to locate them while Omkara and Gauri had come back home with a full smile feeling blissful in love .

Presently , While the Youngsters laughed at them The Elders are busy lecturing the Poor Couple . 

"Stop " Ishu jumps in making everyone shut their jaws up and look at Ishana

"Daadi It's Okay " Ishu tells hugging Daadi sideways trying to calm the Old Lady knowing the inner turmoil she is going through when She did not Find Om and Gauri around . She had thought She had lost them once again .

Om and Gauri hug Daadi from Either Sides as Ishana moves away and mumble how sorry they are . After Minutes of Sweet whisperings Daadi Forgives them .

"So Tell Me Why Were You Guys So Late?" Ishana asks them raising a brow as others take their sit around .

Om and Gauri stand in the middle and Look at each other with a small smile playing on their lips as they blink at each other to let it out.

"We are Re-Marrying" Both Chorus at the same time chirpily .

The whole atmosphere fills in silence . Gauri and Omkara look at each and everyone nervously as None of them were even blinking their eyes .

Omkara intertwines his fingers with Gauri's and gives a squeeze assuring her everything would be fine .

"Oh My God !" They shriek in excitement jumping before pouncing on Omkara and Gauri hugging them tightly suffocating them .

"Let me breathe " Om shouts trying to push them a bit . But overjoyed none could hear his words as they squeal loudly how happy and excited they are .

After congratulating each other . Daadi announces how everyone should move back to Oberoi Mansion including Gauri's Family until the wedding .

Omkara's face falls hearing the word "Oberoi Mansion" Faking a smile he excuses himself and walks towards his room. Gauri notices Omkara moving out giving others a smile She too slips from the place before they could tease her .

The Youngsters and Elders already start discussing the wedding plans with over enthusiasm that they fail to notice the bride and the groom had slipped silently . 

Gauri hugs him by his forearm placing her head on his shoulder as He sits by the balcony watching the waves hitting the shore . Om leans his head onto hers as they sit in silence .

"Wanna Share?" Gauri asks him after few minutes as He nods against her head .

"I Don't want to go back to the Mansion Gauri " Om tells her

Gauri removes her head from his shoulder and angles her head slightly to look at him calmly

"Why?' She asks him with a small smile assuring him whatever it is Fine to tell her .

Om places his head on her lap and hugs her by her waist pushing his face more into her stomach as she ruffles his hairs .

"That was the place I lost my Childhood , It is haunted with so many bad memories Gauri , Unable to take the pain I moved out from the place in the pretext of going abroad but actually I was in India , In Rajasthan Police Academy " Om tells with a slight chuckle making Gauri smile at him in return .

"So no one found out?" Gauri asks curiously combing his hairs

"You Know Shivaay the Detective? He tried but Your Husband was smarter to manipulate him in ways that He believed your husband ",

"My Husband !" Gauri tells laughing

Omkara sobers up as He says " Can we live here alone ? Only We both until a Year or Two? Before Moving in with them , I want to start my new phase of life in place like this where it has only loving memories of both of "Us" " ,

Gauri leans down and gently places her lips on his forehead "Your wish Husband " ,

"But If Daadi wishes to Have The wedding in the Mansion Let her Do husband please? Will come back to this place after Wedding ? Okay ?" Gauri tells thinking about his Family who would not feel happy if they were not going to stay with them for even few days .

"Okay " Om tells giving her a full smile as He gets up from her lap .

She looks at him with a curious smile . She shrieks and cups her mouth before someone could hear her shout seeing the way Her husband was carrying her in which caught her by surprise .

Placing her on the bed Omkara walks towards the door and locks it . Gauri looks at him anxiously to know what is running on his mind as He takes predatory steps towards her with a smirk making her gulp .

Once reached He leans down not touching her . His breath hitting on her cheek as She inhales sharply and clenches the sheets tightly anticipating him to make a move but sighs in disappointment as He whispers to change her dress and get to bed .

Om lets out a manly laugh leaning back seeing her sighing in disappointment knowing very well what his wife was anticipating but He wanted to play with her . Seeing him laughing at her She throws the pillow at his face fuming very well knowing He knew What She wanted.

"Mrs.IPS Don't Even Dream About Your Suhagraat You're Husband is not straight He is not going to give you one " She speaks to herself loudly pointing her index finger at herself .

Omkara gapes hearing her " So I am not straight aah? How about I show you that?" Om tells biting his lip with a smirk

Before She could ponder She finds herself moaning as He presses his erection on hers as She wraps her legs around his waist .

He stops after taking her to high passion and moves away "Any Doubts?" He asks ,

As She shakes her head negatively unable to reply as her words had dried in her throat . If This was heaven , What would She call when He is actually inside her?' She ponders staring at him without blinking her eyes .

Om takes a deep breath as He stands in front of the Oberoi Mansion . Gauri slides her hand from his forearm to his palm intertwining their fingers giving him strength to be back to the same place again where he lost himself to the darkness once .

They both step in together with their families trailing behind them . Omkara mood turns sour as He spots Tej sitting in the Hall sipping his coffee calmly . His words reverberated in her ears calling her various names as She sighs trying to calm herself knowing She cannot lose her patience easily .

Tej's gaze shifts from the clients he was talking to Omkara and Gauri . His eyes travels down from their face to their hands to find them holding each other's palm tightly not a hint of emotion itched on their orbs seeing him .

He smiles warmly at them and moves forward to hug Omkara and Gauri . Om smirks as they break off clearly knowing His So-Called Father was putting up a show for his clients and on the other hand he was glad that they could escape from the Drama.

The moment Gauri steps in to Their Room the Memories Of Her Last time comes alive unknown to herself her eyes tears up . She had come running here after dropping the gun back in the park . She had cried so much calling for him to come after her .

Om trails behind her to the Room . Finding her dazed he softly touches her shoulder as She turns around with tears brimming in her eyes she hugs him tightly as a tear slides down .

"Never Leave me again " She whispers against his chest choking .

Om hugs her tightly not knowing the inner turmoil she is going through however He says "Never" The word she wanted to hear from him .

"What happened?" Om asks cupping her face in his hands wiping the Tear from the corner of her eyes .

She shakes her head negatively with a small smile saying nothing She does not those memories to resurface back . Om places a kiss on her eyelids instead of pressuring her to open up .

"I remembered That Day I was here Om , Waiting for you to come hug me , I visualized you everywhere in Our Room . You were waiting with open arms but the moment I reached you would disappear . Husband My Heart shattered in to tiny bits Seeing you moving away" Unable to Keep to herself She Lets out crying as Om hugs her tightly .

"I Promise Jaan ! Never Ever You , No, We will Have to go through the pain of separation " Om says kissing her quivering lips making her smile in to the kiss.

Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya Saathiya 

Saathiya Saathiya Saathiya...

Tried A Different Way of Proposing Was it Good? 

Next Page for Next Chapter 

Edited by The_RomancePen - 5 years ago