Finally started watching S2!

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just now finished watching E1 of S2,  Can I just begin by saying that Shubh is BEYOND ADORABLE ❤️ 😳 I couldn't take my eyes off the li'l munchkin 🤗 He truly has angelic eyes! <3  

I liked the new Kuch Rang song played in E1, it truly gelled well with the theme of the season :) 

Certainly didn't expect the kinda spark in Dev and Sona's chemistry which was there in Season 1 but their scenes were quite nice and not bad at all! 

My fave part ofcourse had to be this 😆

Dev - Waise ghar waalon ke uthane mein abhi ek ghanta hai...

Sona - So?

Dev - *inches closer to her* "So..." 

*Shubh starts crying* 

Dev - Shubh ko definitely chote bhai-behen nahin chahiye..

😛😆

On another note, it was nice to see Dev encouraging Sona to go to office. And nicer to see Ishwari understanding Sona. 

Looking forward to watch the subsequent episodes ! 😃

Btw, was Erica unwell during the shoot of S2? It's odd to say this about her considering that she is so lean as it is but I felt she looked even leaner than how lean she already is. Maybe it was planned as such to give Sona a more de-glam look post pregnancy but Eri certainly looked somewhat weak. Glad she looks much better now 😳

Lastly, how many episodes did S2 have? Please do tell me :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KumbhkarnKiNani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As far as I remember,S2 had 26 episodes.And yes,the first episode of S2 was lovely.Simple,subtle and charming-in short a classic KRPKAB episode.
Infact each of the first 8-9 episodes of S2 was magnificent.

After the first 10 odd episodes,the major gripe which a lot of us had was that the body-doubles became quite prominently visible which obviously disrupted the viewing experience.Though it wasn't anyone's fault really.The actors had moved on with other things once S1 ended and the decision to have S2 was quite abrupt.In particular Shaheer could only manage to sneak in a few days to shoot for S2 though it was perfectly understandable and justified coz he had moved on with other projects.His scenes were shot first and then scenes for others were shot which naturally involved extensive use of body doubles.

Another thing was that S2 was a bit too Dev-centric.Not an issue really but the balance could have been a bit better.A certain section of viewers also felt that there was no need for Dev to become a house husband I.e they could have shared responsibilites instead of Dev alone staying at home.That too was a fair and thought-worthy point.

Also,they probably tried to show too many things.I mean S2 was very short(just 26 episodes) but I guess the writers tried to squeeze in too many tracks in such a limited time frame.Again this was not a major issue but still...

You'll get to know as you watch further.But then we didn't really complain.It was a delight to have KRPKAB back for a few more episodes after S1 ended abruptly. There were various external factors(as I've mentioned above) which hindered the overall quality of S2 but as I said it wasn't anyone's fault really.Overall it was still a good watch and beautiful...certainly much better than the majority of other shows out there.

And yes,Shubh is just so so cute and freakingly adorable.That little kiddo was the highlight of S2.All of Shubh's scenes with Dev as well as Sona were absolutely beautiful and adorable.

Do keep posting stuff as you watch ahead.The forum is very silent(quite natural since its been a long time that the show ended) and so its always good to have a few episode review posts.

I hope this helps :)
Edited by gt2918 - 5 years ago
beguiling thumbnail

Originally posted by: gt2918

As far as I remember,S2 had 26 episodes.And yes,the first episode of S2 was lovely.Simple,subtle and charming-in short a classic KRPKAB episode.

Infact each of the first 8-9 episodes of S2 was magnificent.

After the first 10 odd episodes,the major gripe which a lot of us had was that the body-doubles became quite prominently visible which obviously disrupted the viewing experience.Though it wasn't anyone's fault really.The actors had moved on with other things once S1 ended and the decision to have S2 was quite abrupt.In particular Shaheer could only manage to sneak in a few days to shoot for S2 though it was perfectly understandable and justified coz he had moved on with other projects.His scenes were shot first and then scenes for others were shot which naturally involved extensive use of body doubles.

Another thing was that S2 was a bit too Dev-centric.Not an issue really but the balance could have been a bit better.A certain section of viewers also felt that there was no need for Dev to become a house husband I.e they could have shared responsibilites instead of Dev alone staying at home.That too was a fair and thought-worthy point.

Also,they probably tried to show too many things.I mean S2 was very short(just 26 episodes) but I guess the writers tried to squeeze in too many tracks in such a limited time frame.Again this was not a major issue but still...

You'll get to know as you watch further.But then we didn't really complain.It was a delight to have KRPKAB back for a few more episodes after S1 ended abruptly. There were various external factors(as I've mentioned above) which hindered the overall quality of S2 but as I said it wasn't anyone's fault really.Overall it was still a good watch and beautiful...certainly much better than the majority of other shows out there.

And yes,Shubh is just so so cute and freakingly adorable.That little kiddo was the highlight of S2.All of Shubh's scenes with Dev as well as Sona were absolutely beautiful and adorable.

Do keep posting stuff as you watch ahead.The forum is very silent(quite natural since its been a long time that the show ended) and so its always good to have a few episode review posts.

I hope this helps :)

Am really sorry that am replying so late. And thank you so much for such a detailed response 🤗

Oh body doubles, that doesn't sound like fun   

Will keep posting as and when possible for sure :))) 

Thank you so much once again! <3

beguiling thumbnail
Btw, I have always wanted to mention that am glad it wasn't explicitly shown when Dev and Sona consummated after their reunion. There is something incridibly romantic and sexy about that being left to the imagination of viewers ;)