Avinesh Rekhi and Rhea Sharma

kanumsupriya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry If it's already posted before but would love to appreciate Avinesh and Rhea for wonderful performances they given us.

I followed Avinesh Rekhi shows from the start and he is always brought different dimension to his role. I will only remember Kabir even it's a supporting character. Then his short cameo in Madhubala shifted to full fledged role for the immense popularity and fandom he got despite two very big stars. Later roles Neeraj and Akbar made him more popular but Uma Shankar is first lead character he played. It's a feather in his hat as Avinesh able to make most of the viewers love Uma Shankar despite the character's controversial attributes. Avinesh always picked best and roles that showed his multi talent and I wish to see his next show with full enthusiasm.

Rhea Sharma recently proved specially during separation track that she is very fine actress.
Over the months of the show Rhea immensely developed and made me her fan too. I hope we get her next show soon without any delay which will further show her acting skills.

Moreover if we able to get a show with these beautiful actors together it will be real treat to me.

Pl appreciate our leads for their best of efforts and commitment they shown so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You are true both the actors are simply amazing and I am myself fan of Rhea sharma her character has gone through a major change from a bubbly girl till now and she has done her job exceptionally well and Avinesh Rekhi has made Umashankar character believable.