The Runaways cont.

Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys, I've had a lot of requests to continue the FF The Runaways, Thanks a lot for the love<3. Now since my exams are over I've decided to continue it.
Here is the link to the previous parts 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611787  which has been closed unfortunately.

So here it goes its been a long time since I've written anything so it might not be as good so pls forgive me if it aint that great.

The fourth part is Twinkle's Point of view.

PART-4

Twinkle POV
"My 15 Rs Kunj Sarna" I asked him.

"Are you serious? I mean it's Rs 15 for god's sake, get a life lady" he replies. Folding his harms.

"Umm for the record to get a life I need money and right now I have none, I didn't carry a suit case filled with money when I ran away, Genius!" I told him, I mean he is clearly dumb.

"Well you just happened to be a genius too, I mean well I ran away too where will I give you the money from,huh?" He said, well he did make sense but I can't just bow low to him can I? 

So I told him "It's okay take your time well for your luck I just happen to be understanding" giving a fake smile. 

"Thank you Meri Maa" he said putting his hands together.

"Well you better come inside before you become this Chawl's new gossip" Muskaan pushed  me in, followed by Kunj as she went out to get Nisha into her school bus which was waiting. He 

The house was small but homely.

I think Muskaan has a nice life, I mean she married the guy she fell in love with, has a job to keep her life going and a beautiful little daughter.

She has no pressure, what's the use of having a pompous life with no happiness. 

From when I was a kid I was forced to things I didn't want to do. I was always interested in arts and I also wanted to become an actress some day. 

But I was forced to take up economics and Sciences so that I could be part of the business and be successful some day. I mean I don't blame my parents for that they wanted the best for me, they always thought happiness would come along ,I gave in for my parents and I did excel in that . 

But when it came to the guy I wanted to be with they chose Yuvraj Luthra who was rich but a full time psycho and I hated him, obviously they didn't know that and wouldn't believe me, I tried to give in but in the last minute seeing my future with him I got scared so I ran away. I don't know if it was wise but it felt right at the moment.

I told muskaan what happened and she said she would help until I would stand up on my feet and that was much appreciated. All I needed now was some money and a job. 

Arun put my luggage in the extra room they had, it didn't exactly have a bed, but it had two thin mattresses one upon the other. There was a bathroom, a small cupboard and a window.

I opened the window and the breeze was gentle and there was something about the wind, which just made me smile and I thought to myself "Twinkle this is your time to shine".

Just then someone knocked the door, I turned back to see Kunj, he put his hand forward with 15 rupees in it, 
"I borrowed some from Arun" 
"I don't want it" I told him.
"But why?" He asked
"Cause this isn't your money, when you earn it then give it to me don't bother bhaiya" I told him, cause the last thing I wanted to do is take something more from Muskaan and Arun.

"Umm Okay, but it'll take a while" he said, he looked upset and I felt kinda guilty for being a little rude to him. 

"Take your time" I told him.

He nodded and was about to leave the room.

"Kunj Sarna wait!" I said.

He turned back and asked me what happened.

"I'm going to a pawn shop to sell my jewellery and lehenga do you wanna come?" I asked him. 

His face lit up and was about to smile but to cover it up he was like 
"Oh wow I was planning to go to, I guess you can tag along".

Wow Babaji I was just gonna cut him some slack and he just happens to ruin it for himself. Okay whatever I thought to myself.

"Fine! Let's go at 11:30 I have to freshen up" I said.

He was fine with it and went out to get ready too, I closed the door took a quick bath, brushed my teeth and put on the blue Kurtha that Muskaan gave her. 

I went to the dining table , Arun made some Aloo Parathas while Muski served them. "Wow! Bhaiya the  aloo parathas are awesome" I told him.
"Well you can't believe who taught me to make them, take a guess?" he asked me.

"Umm, Muski?" I replied. 

"Nah! Muskaan makes good aloo parathas but not as good as Kunj Sarna" he said, to my surprise.

Just then Kunj walks in, "Hundred years! We were just talking about what a wonderful cook you are" Arun said. "Well that is true, what can I say I am pretty great" he said smirking. 
"Then I would love to taste the food you cook some day" I told him. 
"Why some day? I shall cook us dinner today and give these two a break" he said smiling, I looked at him he looked kinda cute when he smiled, I smiled too, but when he made eye contact with me I put a piece of the paratha into my mouth. 

"Why don't you make lunch instead of dinner?" Muskaan asked. Me and Kunj looked at each other. "Bhabhi me and Twinkle have to go to the pawn shop to exchange some stuff" he said. I agreed.

"Oh Okay, you guys can go to the one which is just a few meters from the left" she said, we thanked her, finished our breakfast and decided on leaving. 

We took our stuff and we started walking. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati24 thumbnail
Awesome 👏 . It's really good to see that you are back to complete your FF 😊. Will be waiting for the next part eagerly. 
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niyati24

Awesome 👏 . It's really good to see that you are back to complete your FF 😊. Will be waiting for the next part eagerly. 

Thank you so much Niyati
Its really nice of you to say
I really hope I get more response to write the next part
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read
Will read and comment soon have been a bit busy and extremely exhausted
Sorry
Lots of love
Sayli
dafodilsduke thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy to see someone writing here...thanksss a lot for continuing...
The part was awesome... loved it a lott
Wish u will post soon
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yasss! Glad that this forum is back to life! 
Sosan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue its wonderful.