Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanvee0812 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Sorry for the delay.. Replies to other RS soon..(i hate clg already..all dry subjects this semester )

Not proof read
PART 12

"Omg..."avni gasps, picking up the kid, as she realizes who she is. Soon laughter filled in the place and everyone come into sight at once. The reunion of the best friends was too emotional and everyone in the room got teary eyed.

"Surprise again wifey!!" Neil winks at her and Avni just smiles at him, tilting her head slightly. She mouths a "Thank you!" Moving towards him but before they could reach each other, zara hugs Avni.

"Oh bhai...aapke tiger saahb kaha hai? "Ali asks looking at Neil making him chuckle. "Friday week hai na.. Saturday toda late ut tha hai...I'll get him.."Avni says.

Avni walks onto the room to see Neav still sleeping. "Neav..bacha..uthjaoo.."she says pushing strands of short hair away from his forehead. "Mumma..."he whispers, opening his eyes into thin slits and then moves to rest his forehead in her lap. "Kya hua Neav? Tum theek toh ho..?"she gets worried seeing him soo dull. Usually he's all charged up in the morning especially when he wakes up this late. He sneezes making it clear for her.

Before Neav could answer, they hear Ali's voice, "ohhooo...omg..."Ali smiles in surprise, seeing Neav. Smiling at the couple avni looks to the door to find Neil entering the room with Sherry in his arms. Neav just looked on clueless. "Kitna pyaara hai.."Zara begins sitting on the other side of the bed, pulling his cheeks. "Hi Neav..."she says and Neav smiles, "Hi..".

Before they knew, Ali and Zara already start arguing on who Neav looked like."Aakhein bhaiya zaise hai na..?"zara says. "Mummy Daddy aap ladna band karo na.."Sherry giggles, making Neil and Avni burst out into laughter. "Aap bhi mere mama ho?"neav asks making them pause their actions. "Nahi.."zara says. "Toh chacha ho?"neav asks. "Nahi.."Ali smiles. "Toh.."before Neav could ask anything, Ali says patting his cheek, "tu joh chahta hai..woh bula..".

"Sherry..neav ko hi bolo.."zara says and Neil puts her on the floor. Taking small steps, she reaches to Avni's side and whispers a "hi", accompanied by her toothy smile. "Hi.."neav forwards his hand for a handshake. "Tumhara naam kya hai?"neav asks sitting to the edge of the bed. "Sherry.. Sheriza.."she replies. Neav laughs saying "cherry?", making her frown. "Uh-hu...sha.. sherry.."she corrects him, making him pause his laughter. "Neav..bad manners aise nahi bolte.."avni says in a warning tone, "sorry bolo..". "Sorry.."he smiles, holding his ears and gets out of the bed from other side and laughs adding, "cherry!"

Minutes pass by in that laughter and madness. Both the couples become kids, arguing while the kids kept running around the room. It was avni who says, "acha..bas bas..aap sab neeche jao...neav ke fresh hone ke baad hum aajayenge..".

As said, avni and neav join them at the breakfast table, shortly. Breakfast was a joyous affair, it had the entire long table filled today.

While Ali and Neil sit together chatting something, Avni takes Zara to the lawn where Aman was already there, playing with the kids. They sit on the other side, deciding not to disturb their game, what ever crazy game they're playing at time.

They sit there for a long time, chatting. Zara is truly a Chatter box. She , in that short time told avni about everything. It started of with why she calls Neil Bhaiya. She always has that respect for Neil and could never forget how he helped Ali and her get married against her parents wish. Her family.. brothers literally chased them, to kill them at that time. If it wasn't for Neil, she doesn't know what would have happened to them at that time. She tells avni everything, from their little restaurant which they handle together to the news that she's two months pregnant now, everything.

Everything went on well until evening. Neav was behaving extremely strange. He's always welcoming but Today, he was behaving extra rude with Sherry, which didn't go unnoticed by any of the people in the house.

"Neav..ye kya badtameezi hai?"Neil asks in a little louder tone. Sherry was already sobbing, clutching onto Neil's leg. Tears filled Neav's eyes and he just runs away from the hall. "Sherry..."Neil picks up her trying to calm her down, but fails. "Neil.."avni approaches him and takes Sherry into her arm looking into his eyes. He immediately regrets shouting at Neav. "Go.."avni says calmly and he nods before going to neav's room. "Sherry..bacha..stop crying..aise nahi rote .."avni says sitting on the sofa, with Sherry on her lap. "Mai sorry bolti hu aapko Neav ne jo bhi Kiya uskeliye.."she says and the little girl looks at her, sniffling. "Aap mujeh karoge na..dil se sorry.."she asks again.

While Ali tries to walk towards Sherry, Zara stops him, smiling. It was the first time she saw Sherry listening to someone and calming down. It doesn't happen unless it's her parents or Neil. But today Zara was surprised to see how quickly Sherry bonded with Avni.

As Neil enters neav's room, he calls "Neav...". There was no response. "Tiger?"he calls again walking further inside. When he hears sounds of sniffles, he knew where his son is. He bends and looks beneath the bed , to find him there.

His heart broke seeing his son like that, again. "Neav.. I'm sorry.. please bahar aajao.."Neil says. "Aap mujhse bilkul bhi pyaar nahi karte..."he hears neav whisper. "Neav.. please ek baat meri baat suno..bahar aajao..bas ek baar.."Neil says. That minute long silence,  that look on his son's face was turning unbearable for him. Neav slides out and finally kneels infront of his father. "Aap mujhse pyar nahi karte na.."he says in a feeble tone, sobbing. "Nahi Neav...aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai...tu jaanta hai na..mai tumse bahut pyaar"before Neil could finish, he finds Neav closing his eyes. Before he falls back, Neil holds him screaming his name. That's when he realizes that Neav has fever.

Reactions awaited..
Replies for all RS soon..

Edited by ...SA... - 5 years ago
sugar_candy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally Sanju tumne update kiya 
I have been waiting for so long...
Bahahut accha update hai.❤️
The scene where neav teases sherry is so cute. I could see the whole story in front of my eyes.
Please update soon.
All the best for the new year in college.👍🏼
Pilli ko laane ka promise yaad hai na?😳

Rachna
drashtishah2020 thumbnail
Amazing update plZz do update next soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome sanju
But why neav is behaving in this way
I am unable to understand
Is it because of the fever.
Or there is any other reason for this.
But just loved the part.
Kaha hai tu aaj kal
Bol ke jaati hai is Baar der hogi to Bata dungi tumhe.
Or phir bina bole bhaag jaati hai.
😆
Ab chal main bhi bhaag jaati hu

Much love
Nidhi
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_candy15

Finally Sanju tumne update kiya 

I have been waiting for so long...
sorry for keeping you waiting for soo long rachna😳
Bahahut accha update hai.❤️
The scene where neav teases sherry is so cute. I could see the whole story in front of my eyes.
that means a lot ❤️
Please update soon.
All the best for the new year in college.👍🏼
thankyou soo much yaar🤗
Pilli ko laane ka promise yaad hai na?😳
ji haan..promise implementation start hochuka hai😛 but woh update yaha post karne mein abhi 2 chapters baaki hai😳😆
Rachna

thankyou soo much rachna🤗

Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashtishah2020

Amazing update plZz do update next soon

thankyou soo  much😃😃❤️
Sanvee0812 thumbnail
thankyou soo much❤️🤗
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update 

Love it

thankyou soo much ekta😃🤗
Sanvee0812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

Nidhuu❤️
Awesome sanju
But why neav is behaving in this way
I am unable to understand
Is it because of the fever.
you'll know in next update😳
Or there is any other reason for this.
But just loved the part.
thankyouu❤️
Kaha hai tu aaj kal
clg things yaar😳
Bol ke jaati hai is Baar der hogi to Bata dungi tumhe.
Or phir bina bole bhaag jaati hai.
😆
Ab chal main bhi bhaag jaati hu
tu wattpad mein inbox kyu check nahi karti?
Much love
Nidhi

thankyou soo much nidhi🤗