sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
to aap ke aa jane se team ...when the show started we were promised that this show will be different from other shows since its a story about a 24yr old guy falling in love with an older woman of 42yr having a 15yr old daughter and we were also promised that they will get married ...its been 5 months, we know its difficult to get them married so easily but vedika isn't ready to even confessing her love for sahil...i know with this concept u guys are trying to change the mind set of orthodox people of our country ..which i think is a grt thing since the freedom given to a women''s in our society is not equal to men's ..but i guess with every new male entry making him fall in love with vedika is not necessary since its not possible in real life and its not a cinderella story with multiple knights ..moreover i thought this show will pick up the society view and hurdles created by them in this kind of love stories plus family pt of view ..which we have seen ...and i m glad for that ...but now we are sick of this nidhi track ..its irritating and we dont want to see it anymore its disheartening to see that only the evils have brain and the ML are so stupid that they can easily fell into any trap...why is she even there as sahil's wife since forced marriages are null and void plus she is not even his legal wife ...yet she call herself mrs sahil agg...and also we dont want to see 3 or 4 marriage or prospective marriages of vedika before she finally gets married to sahil since this is absurd why everyone is after her ...?? i know we dont have the right to say since you guys knows it pretty well but we all as a viewer cant see this irritating track any longer
please its a humble request to end nidhi drama as soon as possible ..we cant watch this show anymore with nidhi being around and always planning and both ML are easily becoming a prey ...and please no more marriages except our beloved couple sahil and vedika aka sadika.
hope to get some good news by the end of next week ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prajaktaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every1 send this same mail to zee
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very true sholmes... Do not know where things are headed.  Waiting fur the seperation and new track to begin.  
I will totally quit if they go the yadika way