VM Link 😳

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qf5ubkd1zhmuijtQMDAhrCc4bNnzApQq/view

Edited by zubeada - 5 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruthless.Slayer

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY VIVIAN DSENA
Vivian u are an amazing Actor no doubt but u r also an amazing Human Being . A Down-to-earth and a very humble actor i have seen so far.. ❤️ Stay like this 👍🏼
"Acting mai to ap ka jawab hi nai"... . Expressions, Body Language, Dialogue Delivery everything to the point 👏👏👏

I hv been ur fans since PKYEK, and will always remain ur fan nd will always SUPPORT you..

Stay Blessed Superstar . ❤️
Your Die-Heart fan from Pakistan 😊

Vivian Many many happy returns of the day .. May you continue to prosper and reach greater heights of succes in your life and career ..Always keep shining like a bright star .. Wish your all the best and lots of happiness in life .. 

Though I have always followed your work right from Abhay to RK , but its Harman from Shakti which made me your fan and a die hard VDian for life .. Way you portray your characters with so much passion and straight from your heart makes me really respect you as an actor .. You are not only versatile but you manage to develop an emotional connect with your audience too with your every character which is a very rare quality in an actor ..I always enjoy reading your interviews and the way you express yourself or understand every nuances of a character that you are playing ..

On your birthday I will pray and wish that God gives you every success and fame that you truely deserve ..
Happy Birthday Once again .. 🥳 

Happy Birthday Vivian from your fan from Egypt.
I wish you the happiest birthday and a life full of happiness and success.
I want to tell you that, you are the only actor I like to follow all his work as I don't enjoy or feel connected to anyone else but you, your performance is brilliant and you make viewers connect with your characters easily and feel like they are parts of our real life.

The first I knew you was with RK and I fell in love and decided to watch all your shows, I loved Abhay and now falling in love yet again with Harman.
I will follow all your work forever and I can't wait to see what brilliant character you will give us after Harman but I'm sure it will be amazing like all your characters.

I want to tell you that, you have huge fan base in Arab countries who follow all your work and have FB groups to share our love and discussing all your amazing work, we even follow your football matches because we just admire everything you do.
Stay blessed, happy and Healthy, and I wish you the happiest birthday.

👏Happy Birthday VIVIAN DSENA- The VAMPIRE SUPERSTAR 😉

... 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 ...

Happy Birthday Viv You are such unique actor, i have never seen a person like you,  I love everything about you.

You are humble and simple human who has high morals, I wish you all the happiness and success in your life.

I will always support you, I love You!!!
 i'm your biggest fan from Iraq

Hi vivian i,m your fan from canada 
Wish you a happy birthday may this year be the best of your life until the next one.happy birthday i hope all your birthday dreams and wish come true.

A simple celebration,gathering of friends,here is wishing you great happiness,a joy that never ends

your fan from canada rosida goolab

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS VIVAN. ❤️

You stole my heart as RK and I continue to drool over
your every performance.  May God bless you more in 
every walk of life.  I pray that you will
continue to get opportunites to showcase your
immense talent and be much loved for the genuine
person that you are.  

Have a wonderful and blessed birthday.

Happy birthday Vivian Dsena 
I wish u all success and happiness in the world 
You Give me hope, insperation and optimism for life

So you are love of my life 
You are so creative and talented actor
 I adore your facial expression and performance

You have the most beautiful smile ever please keep it 
Have a wonderful and amazing birthday 
Loads of love From
Dima Almidany

Happy Birthday Abhay!! RK!! Loved you in PKYEK as Abhay Raichand.

Your chemistry with Piya was terrific. Who can forget the good looking vampire... Gosh... Going crazy .And then Madhubala... Haaye... RK was a treat to watch .

Though I have seen very few episodes, my mom loved it

Happy birthday Vivian Dsena🥳
You are an amazing guy, irresistibly charming person and a true inspiration for your fans like...❤️

U are the first and always be the best for  playing Rocking Superstar😎,The smoking hot vampire😈,u are my first crush,the charecters R.K,Abhay and cute sa Harman😳will always be cherished...ahaan☺️

May your year filled with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories
Happy Birthday!

Many many happy returns of the day VivianDsena .

Wish you an amazing year ahead and lots and lots of love and success and happiness and everything that you want in abundance . 
Happy birthday

"Tum jiyo hazro saal"
 Saal ka din dus hazar

Happy B'day My Superstar, stay Happy always 
I wish all de happiness for u, smile always .

And I wish for u best shows 
We Love u and ll be support always

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN DSENA ❤️

Vivian sending you lots of love in your birthday.
I hope for you Spend a wonderful time in this special day.
My Wishes for you success and happiness in all your steps. love you my Superstar God protect you 👏😉

I'm from Belgium and I'm crazy fan to you,
I wish life makes you happy your life to eternality, 

That all your wishes & dream come true & 
that your beautiful smile is never missing on your 
beautiful face it is so wonderful on you.. 
In short I wish you a very well and 
happy birthday Vivian, I'm happy to be your fan, 
I'm happy to know you & to love you with a 
big love indefinitely..

God bless you and protect you with all
person that you love.. 
Loads of love Figen ❤️

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena

I wish you all the best, good luck, a lot of health, a lot of success, a lot of love. I wish you to always be successful. I hope all your dreams will be fulfilled. ❤️

I love you very much 😳
Your fan from the Czech Republic. Suzan 

A very happy birthday to you my life Vivian Dsena i wish you a very long life success as always healthiness and happiness forever my life May Allah bless you and be with you all the time my life Amen 

Wish u a very Happy Birthday Viv!!! 
Its been 8 yrs i fell for abhay n then got to know abt u.. 

You are d purest celebrity n a very nice human being.. 
U deserve d best always!!! 
Wish u much more success in future.. 
May all ur projects get successful... 

Just keep smiling always!!! 
Love u loads my love <3<3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN DSENA... !!! 😳

Wishing u a very happy and prosperous birthday vivian may millions of success kiss ur feet may u touch the sky limits in ur career may all your wishes come true this year stay healthy stay blessed always... God bless  

You are beautiful inside-out...what matters is what you think of yourself...
Celebrate a very joyous and
 cheerful day...Good health and happiness all your days...and double on your special day.
happy birthday Vivian love u my hero❤️
I could write you the most beautiful poem you'd ever read
Or compose the most harmonious song you'd ever listen.
I could tell you,

That your hair moves like water, flowing gently,
Waving, like the ocean, full of passion.

I could tell you,

That I'm addicted to your stare and your smile
Because everytime I look into your eyes,
I can see that shy, sweet, happy person

I could tell you,

That your're beautiful, amazing, friendly,
Unique, special, sweet, gentle, honest,
Humble, funny, charismatic, gracious,
Fabulous, brilliant, sincere, authentic,
Fascinating, extraordinary, charming,
Goodhearted, generous, peaceful,
Gorgeous, truthful, brave, courageous
Priceless, precious, wise, attractive.
So many things, that you've probably get bored.
But 
Simply perfect
I wish you many successes in your career and lasting happiness.

Happy Birthday Mr. Dsena. 
Been fan of yours since PKYEK. 
Then came Rishabh Kundra, The Mighty RK aka Right Kameena. 
And now Harman The guy next door who is a perfect hubby and Lover. 
So on your b'day I wish you keep adding these milestones of characters in your career and keep making us proud. 
May you get everything you have desired and reach all the heights of success. Always be the down to earth humble, charming guy you are. Heart 
Wishing Lots of Love, luck and success to you. 
Keep smiling, stay healthy and Stay Blessed! Heart
~ Dishu.

Wish you a very happy birthday 
I love your down to earth personality & Humble nature. 

You are one of the brilliant actor, who can put soul in any lifeless characters.

You have done an amazing & brilliant job as Abhay & RK, now you are rocking as Harman.
Loads of love ❤️

Happy Birthday Vivian! Many many happy returns of the day! I have been a great fan of yours since you starred in PKYEK & have gladly followed you to MEIEJ & then to SAKEK.

What I love most in you is the urge to do something different & as a fan I feel really happy when the hard work & efforts you put in pay off. Congratulations on Shakti's continued success & bagging another bag full of Best Actor Awards already.

May God bless you & success keeps  kissing your feet in future also! Stay happy stay blessed :)

Happy Birthday, Vivian. I haven't been following you for a very long time because of my busy life but I am happy that you're getting the success and recognition as an actor.
 I hope you do very well in the coming years as well. More power to you. And hope you have a healthy year ahead.
Good luck for the further episodes and tracks in Shakti.

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. May Lord bless u with all happiness and warmth good health and wealth, u have made many hearts go faster with ur acting, charm and cute dimple smile . The way you praise your fans and appreciate their work made me love you more .

Lots of LOVE, PROSPERITY and SUCCESS . Being following you (Loving you) since PKYEK i pray that like Abhay, RK, HARMAN will add another feather to your wonderful career .Loved you as VAMPIRE, SUPERSTAR, DANCER Vivian in JDJ, DARING Vivian in KKK and NORMAL GUY Harman . Congrats on winning Best Actor Critics in Gold Awards. Lots of Lots of Luck , Love and wishes to you Vivian .
Happy Birthday Vivian
On this Special day I Wish U get all the Happiness success and love.
Thank you for giivng us Abhay Rk and harman hope u keep entertaining ur fans with more unique and amazing roles in future too
Once Again Wishing U a Very Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Vivian ..
wishing u great health and a happy life. Hope you will continue to have a successfulcareer..be shining always.Keep all the negativity aside your fans love u loads.
A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive,
whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.
Happy birthday Vivian Dsena
Happy birthday vivian dsena...
Congratulations for the best actor award in gold awards...you deserve it..
Wish you even more success and fame and popularity...

Very Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena wish you all the success and happiness 
in your life.
You are doing amazing job in your career  
wish this continue even in future.
Happy birthday and wish you luck & success always  ❤️

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Credits

Write Up - BookNerd_Kitten

Formatting & Coloring - Ruthless.Slayer

Graphics - Zubeada

Information & Wishes / Gifts Compilation - Zubeada

Proof Reading - .Lonewalker. & BookNerd_Kitten

A big bunch of thanks to RIMO9013 & alka2212 for their valuable contribution. Also, tons of thanks to BookNerd_Kitten from the bottom of my heart for continuously supporting & encouraging me to create this gorgeous & wonderful birthday thread.

And, last but not the least, special mention to team VD AT ( .Lonewalker. , Ruthless.Slayer and Malec) for letting me use the required information from previous threads.