Waiting for manik and nandini tashan😆
They are so typical ðŸ˜† too cute 
Next episode on Thursday right? 
Unnimaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes dear watched the episode
It's soo  beautiful

Anyone know when will next episode will telecast?

Nobura thumbnail
can anyone give me written update of kyy3. i am not from india so can't watch voot. and can't download vpn. plz plz plz, give me written update, how i miss manan
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nobura

can anyone give me written update of kyy3. i am not from india so can't watch voot. and can't download vpn. plz plz plz, give me written update, how i miss manan

Here you go!!
The episode starts with Manik reaching the venue of his concert! VO says Manik Malhotra has been trending since past few years. Nandini is shown as a student of Astrophysics and she is working in a Research Institute.She has been constantly calling Manik , who is seen rehearsing for his concert!

Finally Manik replies her call and she requests him to give her just half an hour. They reach a meeting point . There is a meteor shower which they watch together. Nandini tells Manik that she has been awaiting this night since last 2 months. She proposes him for marriage in the most sweetest way. A star shaped kite bearing the words " Will you marry me?

Mukti is shown with her bf , Zubin. They are getting married . Manik comes and tells her that Nandini proposed to him and he refused. Mukti takes him inside the kitchen . Meanwhile Nandini also comes to talk toMuktii. Zubin makes her wait outside and sends Mukti outside. Neither Nandini nor Manik know that they are under the same roof! Nandini also shares her prob with Mukti who advises her to start dating other boys so that Manik gets jealous.Nandini leaves and now it's Manik's turn to get Mukti's advice. Mukti advises Manik to let Nandini try out other guys, so that she can understand his importance.Manik tells her that he refused Nandini's proposal bcas he has seen many failed relationships around him!
Manik finally reaches the Concert Venue where the female singer, Inaya , tries to flirt with him.he sings the song Maanjha!
Manik and Nandini arrive at the Murthy house at almost the same time. Chachi opens the door.they retire to their rooms . In flashback they show that Manik had decided to stay at Murthy house because Chachi wanted him to stay. Chacha had refused that there was no room . So Manik stays in glasshouse kind of room in the Murthy house.
In present, Manik texts Nandini to meet him . He throws a stone in her room after which she comes downstairs. Manik is still behaving as if everything is normal.But Nandini comes and says that she needs a break from him.
Nobura thumbnail
thank you, thank you ritsrits, i am happy to read this, i wish i could watch the epi
Nobura thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritsrits

Here you go!!
The episode starts with Manik reaching the venue of his concert! VO says Manik Malhotra has been trending since past few years. Nandini is shown as a student of Astrophysics and she is working in a Research Institute.She has been constantly calling Manik , who is seen rehearsing for his concert!

Finally Manik replies her call and she requests him to give her just half an hour. They reach a meeting point . There is a meteor shower which they watch together. Nandini tells Manik that she has been awaiting this night since last 2 months. She proposes him for marriage in the most sweetest way. A star shaped kite bearing the words " Will you marry me?

Mukti is shown with her bf , Zubin. They are getting married . Manik comes and tells her that Nandini proposed to him and he refused. Mukti takes him inside the kitchen . Meanwhile Nandini also comes to talk toMuktii. Zubin makes her wait outside and sends Mukti outside. Neither Nandini nor Manik know that they are under the same roof! Nandini also shares her prob with Mukti who advises her to start dating other boys so that Manik gets jealous.Nandini leaves and now it's Manik's turn to get Mukti's advice. Mukti advises Manik to let Nandini try out other guys, so that she can understand his importance.Manik tells her that he refused Nandini's proposal bcas he has seen many failed relationships around him!
Manik finally reaches the Concert Venue where the female singer, Inaya , tries to flirt with him.he sings the song Maanjha!
Manik and Nandini arrive at the Murthy house at almost the same time. Chachi opens the door.they retire to their rooms . In flashback they show that Manik had decided to stay at Murthy house because Chachi wanted him to stay. Chacha had refused that there was no room . So Manik stays in glasshouse kind of room in the Murthy house.
In present, Manik texts Nandini to meet him . He throws a stone in her room after which she comes downstairs. Manik is still behaving as if everything is normal.But Nandini comes and says that she needs a break from him.

thank you thank you so much

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous episode🤣
Nandini rocked manik shocked
Bechara🤣
But damn i loved the dialouges bold😉
The way he aaked her "is that time of the month...did you check your calender and he started checking calender on his phone😆
Chachi ne manik ko mannu bulaya😆
Edited by Manan_fab5_ky2 - 6 years ago
Rits3016 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manan_fab5_ky2

Fabulous episode🤣

Nandini rocked manik shocked
Bechara🤣
But damn i loved the dialouges bold😉
The way he aaked her "is that time of the month...did you check your calender and he started checking calender on his phone😆
Chachi ne manik ko mannu bulaya😆

I hope that Manan scenes are as bold as the dialogues are 😉
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ritsrits

I hope that Manan scenes are as bold as the dialogues are 😉

Check the new promo on voot insta