Wow that's very very emotional

The way armaan broken rahil's decision to come for his friend amazing
Armaan's feelings described so well 
Armaan and rahul bonding always surprised me
Finally armaan moving to start fresh
Thanx for pm

Thank you !

I'm glad you liked it. 

Armaan & Rahul are the best of friends and these 7 years of the past are overloaded with the two of them, so you'll read a lot more about their bonding . :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: friends_4dream

You cant do this yrrr
U stopped at such a point
I really want to see his reaction on meeting jhaanvi
This part was the saddest part
Armaans helplessness is too much too bear
His pain his suffering
And friends like rahul are hardly to find
The name of this ff suits its completely , it is a deluxe..
Dont know what to do u really confused me likhe SHALL I HATE RIDHIMA READING THIS OR NOT...
Plzzz plzzz cont soon...

Yes . That's an anticipated moment in this past outtake series. The meeting of Armaan and Jaanhavi. Which will happen in the next chapter of this .

It was really hard to write this also. So much sadness. But Armaan hai. He'll handle himself. 

Rahul is a love . I'm so glad Armaan has him. You'll see more of him being an amazing friend in this series of outtakes . :)

Don't hate Riddhima . She's doing the best she can . I hope writing Riddhima's side of the story will make you sympathetic . I plan to upload that soon. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

😭😭😭 i was literally like this after reading this...i really don't know what to say...it am really overwhelmed by yhis part...its really sad to know what Arman felt when riddhima leaves him...and really felt good after reading arman rahul convo...their bonding is just amazing...eagerly waiting to read riddhima's feeling...continue soon

Yes! Armaan was just in a really bad place then. I'm really glad he had Rahul . He's absolutely amazing. 

Will post Riddhima's story soon . :)
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

RES!!!!

let me cry

Did you finish crying yet? 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

OMG!! This is so sad and heartbreaking. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­  The way you have penned this down, I have no words to describe it. Just fell in love with your writing all over again. 

Armaan's pain was so deep and the feeling of loneliness, the knowledge that nobody cares about him must have really shattered him. M so glad that he had Rahul.

I would love to read all that happened in these 7 years to both Riddhima and Armaan and also the gang.

I'm so glad that you liked it . It was a little difficult to write , but at the same time , words seem to flow right out of me , so that was nice . :)

Rahul has been absolutely instrumental in bringing Armaan to where he is today . So, I'm glad he was there. 

Will definitely post about Riddhima and the gang too .
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshil123

Nice update. Keep going on.

Thank you.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

now u can give us ridhima's side of story..

Yes . Ofc . I'm planning on uploading it as soon as I'm done writing a decent amount of words. :p

This isn't as easy as writing for Armaan and it's taking me time to write it in a way that people sympathize with her . 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

It was real heart wrenching it made me cry uncontrollably

Jo pain,dard Armaan ne us ek din mein saha hai usk samne Riddhima ka 7 saal ka dard bhi kam hi hoga ye to sirf ek din ka tha don't know Armaan ne khud ko kis tarha sambhala hai
Ab tak Ridz k lie man mein bahot gussa tha bt ab hatred hai n Atul n Nikki unhone sirf Ridz ko blame kiya Atul chahe to Ridz n Sid ki shadi rok sakta tha bt usne koi stand nahi liya
Jb Armaan vapis aaya use pata tha Armaan ko uski zaroort hogi bt vo nahi aaya n Nikki bhi Sid to uska brother in law hai use to sab pata tha hi bt vo bhi nahi aayee jitna dosh Ridz ka hai utna Atul n Nikki ka bhi hai
Am really glad Rahool was their for him he is a true friend sbkuch chodkr ek phone call pr Armaan k paas aa gaya n use NY aane k lie mana liya
Rahool knows him very well bt Ridz doesn't know him varna use marne k lie nahi chodti locker room mein use itna tuta hua dekhkr bhi use daya nahi aayee insaniyat k naate hi use sambhala hota vo akela tha koi nahi tha uska itni heartless kabhi to lagta hai she doesn't deserve Armaan's love,care n affection I don't know her side of story  n is tarha without uski story jaane use judge krna galat hai bt can't help yaar 
jo dard Armaan ko pyaar mein mila hai vo dard kabhi kisi ko na mile 
Thank for pm

Don't hate on Riddhima. She's doing her best . I know you don't like her right now , I don't either, but it wasn't her fault entirely . She's been dealt with a shitty situation . She didn't want to marry Sid , but her parents forced her into by using emotional blackmail. And, Atul also couldn't do much because he understood that it was Shashank's decision and not Riddhima's that she marry Sid. Waise bhi , because of everything that had happened between Sid & Riddhima earlier, everyone in the hospital was saying shit about Riddhima and Atul probably thought this would be a good step to stop all of them. 

And , for Atul and Nikki , I'll have to think of a suitable explanation, cause on the show, it was the creatives' decision to let the actors go . They ended the tracks of everyone from s1 so abruptly and we all deserved closure. I don't think it's right to blame the characters for a decision the actors/creatives took . How would Atul or Nikki be there for Armaan when Pankit and Shweta weren't a part of the show any longer ?

Riddhima had just severed all her ties with Armaan minutes before she saw him sobbing like that . Obviously, Armaan wouldn't have wanted her to comfort him then when he was obviously in such a state because of her decision. So , her decision to stay away was the right one. It wasn't like she'd abandoned him completely because she was watching him in case things took a turn for the worst .

So , yes . That's all. 
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Yes, this was really sad and I cried while writing it but I'm really happy with the way that it turned out , so yay !

Riddhima has been through her fair share of stuff , which I will elaborate on once I start writing her POV and we'll also know why no one came to check on Armaan the next day in Riddhima's POV.

Rahul knows Jaanhavi, but he doesn't know that she's Armaan's cousin . More on that as the story progresses .

I'm not sure how many parts there will be, but there'll be more , covering the important events that happened in the 7 years and that's why this will run parallel to the actual story cause I don't want to give much away and spoil the actual story for you.

Armaan opening the box again? Hmmm. I'd already planned on a scene like that, but you'll have to wait for it.

yaaayyy
And, I will complete this . I really , really want to. So, unless everyone stops reading , I'll continue writing . :)

DMGThings thumbnail

Bonus Track 3 - The Rahul & Riddhima Conversation

This happens after Rahul overhears Riddhima & Muskaan talk when he and Armaan are sleeping in the living room, but before Track 20 of TDBU which is yet to be posted.

Rahul sighed as he made his way to Riddhima's room. He wasn't particularly looking forward to this conversation, but it was one he knew that needed to be had. Riddhima was still carrying a flame for her ex boyfriend even though she'd been married for almost 8 years now. That wasn't healthy. At all.

And, yes, Rahul wasn't overly fond of Riddhima because of the way she'd discarded Armaan, but she had been an important part of his life once upon a time. She'd been a great friend to him too. And for that, he felt like he owed it to her to talk to her and make sure she was doing fine and if she would listen to him, advice her to move on from the past.

So, here he was, in the dead of the night, poised over the door to her room, knocking reluctantly, wishing he was anywhere but here.

A couple minutes later, Muskaan opened the door, leaving both of them stumped. The two hadn't really talked much since she'd gotten here past the pleasantries and two attempts at conversation that had failed badly, leaving them in awkward silence.

Somewhere, in the back of his mind, Rahul always knew that taking Muskaan's choice away in the matter of their break up had been the wrong thing to do, but he was so convinced that it was for her own good that he'd squashed that voice deep, deep, deep down. Now, 8 years later, he was still doing it. He didn't have the courage to own up to his mistake and frankly, if Tamanna ever found out about this, she'd skin him alive and call him very dirty names after she called him the biggest hypocrite to walk the face of the earth, and it still wouldn't be enough for him to go back to her, even though what Tamanna would be saying would be cent percent true.

Rahul always preached vehemently to Armaan about forgetting Riddhima and finding someone new, but the truth was, he himself had never ever forgotten Muskaan. This was the reason why Rahul would always refuse to be set up with girls via Armaan. He knew that Armaan knew what kind of girl he'd fall for and if Armaan ever said that he knew someone who would be perfect for him, she would be perfect for him, and so, he'd never gone on any dates that Armaan had tried to set up. Because he wasn't ready to let go off Muskaan.

Jaanhavi, and to a certain extent Tamanna, had been another matter altogether. They'd set both him and Armaan up on countless blind dates with the most ridiculous women and nothing ever worked out. The two always left with only anecdotes they knew would be a cause of embarrassment for them and laughter for others after these dates. Sometimes Rahul suspected that they only set these dates up to have a good laugh over their woes. The two had never admitted to anything.

But, now, Rahul was getting off topic, remembering the confrontation he'd had with Jaanhavi after a date that had gone real badly. That's not what he needed to be thinking about right now. Neither was he supposed to think about how beautiful Muskaan was looking in that dark purple night suit of hers. It had always been his favourite colour and he loved it when Muskaan wore it, especially because she hardly ever wore it, choosing instead, happy, bright colours like yellow, red, blue, orange and pink.

"Kaun hai, Muskaan? Nikki asked, coming to the door when Muskaan hadn't come back for a solid minute or two. She smirked on seeing Rahul and Muskaan, staring at each other, both of them absolutely bewildered, not knowing what to do.

"Yes, Rahul? What can I do for you? She asked cheekily, standing beside Muskaan and wrapping an arm around her waist.

Nikki's voice seemed to bring the two out of their stupor.

"Wha... What? Rahul fumbled. Nikki laughed. He was so adorable.

"Itni raat ko yahaan? Kya hua? Nikki asked again.

"Oh, Rahul replied, seemingly remembering now that he had come here for something and it wasn't to stare at Muskaan.

"Um... Rid... Riddhima? Is she here? Rahul asked.

Nikki nodded mutely. Seeing Armaan so happy and well settled in his new life had made it easier for Nikki to be civil to Riddhima. They'd even held casual conversation multiple times a day since they'd gotten to New York. And, though Nikki wouldn't ever tell anyone, she was really happy with the progress the two had made in this short while. Riddhima had been Nikki's closest friend after Armaan and so, loosing the two of them in such quick succession had taken its toll on her. Having them both back made her immensely happy. She liked it a thousand times better that even though Riddhima still loved Armaan, she wasn't trying to disrupt his life by confessing.

"She's here, Nikki told Rahul, and called for her.

Riddhima was at the door almost immediately.

"Yes? She asked nobody in particular.

"Can I speak with you? Privately? Rahul asked, smiling nervously.

Riddhima was taken aback by his request, but nodded her consent nonetheless and took off with him, leaving a confused Muskaan and Nikki behind.

Rahul guided Riddhima outside the house to the garden and sat on the swing. Riddhima looked at him unsure of what to do, but he patted the seat beside him and Riddhima sat down. The next few minutes passed in an awkward silence as Riddhima wondered what Rahul wanted to talk about and Rahul tried to muster courage to broach the topic.

"What did... Riddhima spoke up at the same time Rahul said, "I wanted to...

They both looked at each other, stopped talking and started laughing. The laughter was followed by another bout of silence before Rahul spoke again.

"Well, this is exactly as awkward as I'd imagined it would be, he said, making Riddhima smile.

"Yeah? She asked, amused.

"Definitely, he replied smirking.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk about? She questioned.

Rahul sighed before speaking. "Look, I know I'm being nosy, but I can't help it. Do you still have feelings for Armaan? He asked her bluntly.

Riddhima was taken aback by the question because frankly, this wasn't what she thought Rahul would want to talk about in her wildest dreams. She didn't know what he wanted to talk about, but this was the last thing she'd expected. Talking about aliens would have been a more expected thing than this.

"What? She asked dumbly, still reeling.

"Do you still love Armaan? Rahul questioned again, his voice taut.

Riddhima bristled at his tone. Why did it even matter to him if she did? It was none of his business. Riddhima's defenses were pushing full force and she couldn't keep the coldness out of her voice when she answered with a, "It's none of you business, Rahul.

Rahul scoffed at her choice of words and her tone. Really, it was something he should have expected. Riddhima was never good at owning up to her feelings. Especially where Armaan was concerned. She'd made him almost beg for it everytime. Why would this be any different?

"It is actually, Rahul replied. "It's all of my business.

Before Riddhima could retort, he held up a hand, wanting to continue.

"Despite what you seem to believe, Riddhima, this is very much my business. Armaan is my best friend, my brother, part of my family. Anything that affects him, affects me too. And to an extent you can't even comprehend. I'll spare you the details of the depth of our relationship, but suffice it to say, all of Armaan's business is actually more my business than it would ever be his. So, stop thinking so delusionally.

And, even though I don't like you much at the moment, you're my friend. You'll always be my friend. You were there for me when no one else was. You were the first person who befriended me when I joined Sanjeevani all those years ago,when Armaan and I were still at odds. I mean, Muskaan... Well, she already hated me and liked Armaan, so she always sided with him, in Atul's books, Armaan could never do any wrong and Anjy was his best friend. You were the only one who was in my corner. You went as far as fighting with him because of me. You threw me a party when you found out it was my birthday and agreed to go out on a date with me even though you knew Armaan would hate that because you were my friend. And, I can never ever express in words how much I appreciate all you've done for me.

I care about you, Riddhima, even if I'm mad or angry or disappointed in you. I'll always care about you. And, because I care about both of you, it is my business if you still have any feelings for him.

Riddhima was taken aback by the intensity of Rahul's emotions. She'd gotten the vibe that Rahul wasn't happy with her actions since she'd interacted with him, but she never thought he'd say it out loud. And, she never thought he'd say that despite all that she'd done, despite the fact that he hated her (Rahul was too much of a gentleman to say that to her face, but Riddhima knew he hated her), he would still care about her. All of Rahul's words rung with sincerity and Riddhima didn't doubt his motives for even a second.

But, despite the fact that what Rahul was saying was probably right and that he was only asking because he was coming from a place of concern, it still made Riddhima angry that Rahul thought that he could butt into whatever it was between her and Armaan and demand answers from her. If he thought she'd be accommodating, he had another thing coming.

"Look, Rahul. I appreciate your concern. And I'm really glad that you care so much about both of us. But, like I said before. It's none of your business and I don't feel comfortable discussing this with you. Also, even if I did have any feelings for Armaan, hypothetically, that would be my issue to deal with as I see fit and you don't have any right to come here and demand any answers from me because I don't owe you a damn thing. So, please, refrain from asking such questions in the future. This is the only time we'll ever talk about this and now we're going to put it behind us. And don't even think about talking to anyone else about this, because as I said earlier, you don't have the right, saying so, Riddhima got up from her place on the swing and sauntered off into the house, her head held high.

She didn't regret one word that she'd said to Rahul. Yes, she probably came off as bitchy and arrogant, but she didn't care. Rahul shouldn't have been asking those questions. Because, it was her issue and she would deal with it herself. He shouldn't have meddled. And, she was tired of answering to people who thought that her feelings for Armaan were wrong and that she didn't have a right to feel the way she did.

Riddhima understood that she'd made mistakes in the past - mistakes that had always hurt Armaan deep, but that didn't invalidate her feelings for him. She loved him. That was God's honest truth and if all people would ever do was judge her and police her feelings, they didn't have the right to know about them in the first place.

Rahul looked at Riddhima's retreating back, his mouth wide open. He couldn't believe what Riddhima had just said. She'd never been so assertive and demanding before. Yes, she'd been cold and rude, but she'd put forth her point and made Rahul back off. He was almost proud of her.

But, it still didn't give her the right to play with Armaan's feelings. This discussion, however short it was, had made Rahul realize that his observations were correct. Riddhima was still in love with Armaan. She'd never have gotten so defensive if she wasn't. Really, it didn't take much of a genius to figure it out, what with all the time she spent staring at Armaan when she thought no one was looking and the way she was greedy for even the tiniest bit of information about him. Her conversation with Muskaan a couple days ago had all but cleared it for Rahul, but he wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions. So, he'd asked to talk to her, even though he was, like, 99.99% sure that Riddhima was in love with Armaan.

But, what was also clear was that even though she was clearly in love with him, she wasn't planning on doing anything about it. She'd called it her issue. And that was correct. It was her hang up. Her problem. Her issue. Armaan needn't be concerned about it. He was free to go on with his life the way he'd been doing for the past few years.      

It wasn't like he could anything about it either. No matter the circumstances, if Riddhima loved Armaan and  Armaan felt like he could fall for her again, Riddhima was still married. She'd chosen her husband over Armaan once already. What would stop her from doing so again? She'd loved Armaan the last time she had decided that her marriage was more important. So, why wouldn't she say that again?

What was even the point of brining anyone's hopes up in such a case? So, he would just let this go. And, hadn't Armaan cried enough tears over Riddhima already? He didn't need any more issues as far as Riddhima was concerned. And, that was how it was going to be. He would just let things stay the way they were and move on, like Armaan had.

xxx

The conversation y'all wanted Rahul & Riddhima to have. I hope I did it justice. :D