Negative role gives variation in terms of acting : Vaishnavi Dhanraj

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Author:  

Enchanting beauty Vaishnavi Dhanraj, who is currently enthralling audience as Mahi in Colors' Bepannaah (Cinevistaas), says she is enjoying the adulation from the fans.

She says, "I am glad that audience is enjoying and loving our show. It has been an excellent journey so far. My co-stars Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget are also amazing and professional actors. It is fun working with them. The character which I am portraying is exactly opposite to my real life; so keeping Vaishnavi alive after enacting Mahi is a challenge for me. I am striking a balance between the two. However, Mahi is not a bad girl; the situations make her look bad.

Vaishnavi believes that after doing Bepannaah, she has realized, she enjoys doing negative roles. "I like negative roles now. I feel I would get more shades to flaunt. There are variations in terms of acting too.

When asked why she feels Bepannaah is different from the other shows that are on-screen, she reveals, "Bepannaah has a very edgy storyline. There are a lot of mysteries in the show which keep audience hooked to their screens. There are more revelations ahead that will keep audience glued.

On an ending note, Vaishnavi says that her USP as an actor is her expressive eyes. She also doesn't need glycerin for emotional scenes, as they come naturally to her.

Good luck girl!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs... She is indeed a great actress! Love to hate her! 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Vaishnavi is truly a brilliant actress and she's doing a great job in the show. 
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched her and like her acting since CID days.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs.. vaishnavi is a fab actress, all cast of bepannah r so powerful actors.. we will love to hate her😳
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she is perfect to the par that we started hating her❤️ ...mereko tho ghusse ki daure bhi padte hai usko onscreen dekh ke 🤣...
nyc article...!! TM 😉

ek variation yeh bhi hua ki pehle sanskari kapde pehenthi thi head to toe ab vamp bangyi kapdo se bhi aur nazro se bhi😆

Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Vaishnavi is a fabulous actress
Love to hate her❤️
Thanks for sharing 😳
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vaishnavi is true person from heart and she potray the negative character is toughest for her and of course she is brilliant actor nothing to denied at her.
And what she say Mahi is not bad situation make her bad how what had happened to her😲
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the USP she has only few  actors has that in them 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Definitely she's going great acting wise. People can make neg characters hit with their acting ;)