Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlelily thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: dellaakdha

I am fully Enjoying this Marraige Track๐Ÿ˜ŠFull of fun.๐Ÿ˜†.Some moments between sudhagar and his boss ,Jay and his dad is emotional..Deepak is searching the family album and his slipper ๐Ÿ˜†..Suspense,fun,Romance,emotions are mixed Perfectly in this track..

so glad u r enjoying it ..I loved the first 100 episodes of all till now 
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy20

jay's london track before and after marriage r a laugh riot  ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†Exactly ๐Ÿ˜† l like the London track after Marriage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dellaakdha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

jaya was so likeable before jay married her ..wonder why she got so irritating later ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but jay jaya romance for mahendi and shaadi,dipika kakar's cameo ,the daman story and jay's escape to london and vangdi kheti and office tracks all r superb after the marriage ..but there's a major spoiler i wont reveal to you it will still take a lot of time to air on ur channel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am waiting for that suspense...๐Ÿ˜Š
dellaakdha thumbnail
Jay got married successfully with full of thrill ...
 Unknowingly sudhagar did a good job...I think this couple of episodes is the one which don't have any comedy as far now..
  As u all said its a nail biting track...Even though i   know He will be married but the thrill was super๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  I missed the daily Episode and I caught all of them in a day online..Thank god..
  Jay returned home(rich house to poor house ) from London after a lot of drama and fun ..
  Poor Deepak๐Ÿคฃ
littlelily thumbnail

Unknowingly sudhagar did a good job...I think this couple of episodes is the one which don't have any comedy as far now..
  As u all said its a nail biting track...Even though i   know He will be married but the thrill was super๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  I missed the daily Episode and I caught all of them in a day online..Thank god..
  Jay returned home(rich house to poor house ) from London after a lot of drama and fun ..
  Poor Deepak๐Ÿคฃ

hey thats really nice ..watching the show as a current viewer it brings back old memories and its a long running show so i feel the marriage track even though it didnt have much comedy was by far the best part of the show as it was full of thrill..Ya the spoiler that swara aka kumsumfan ๐Ÿ˜† was saying will air much later and thats also quite thrilling but i guess it ll take 2 months more to air on your channel 
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Poor Deepak๐Ÿคฃ

ha ha glad u enjoyed it keep watching ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.. Thillu Mullu is being discussed here... nice to see ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm watching it in Tamil from first episode and it's such a laugh riot...

@dellaakdha... I've seen you in some Tamil section .. I guess in Tamil BB forum...