Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Thank u swara..Yes it's dubbed recently...I think it crossed 50 episodes in Tamil...I am not following regularly in Hindi because I dnt know the language fully..so will catch some episodes online...

in hindi the show has crossed 250 episodes.It is very nice show we will enjoy the episodes ahead.Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank u swara..Yes it's dubbed recently...I think it crossed 50 episodes in Tamil...I am not following regularly in Hindi because I dnt know the language fully..so will catch some episodes online...

yeah please do..50 episodes means i guess the marriage track of jaya and jay has not started..the first 100 episodes are a highlight of the show and later on you will see more suspense tracks building up..enjoy the show!๐Ÿ˜Š
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

yeah please do..50 episodes means i guess the marriage track of jaya and jay has not started..the first 100 episodes are a highlight of the show and later on you will see more suspense tracks building up..enjoy the show!๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya Marraige track not started yet...I am eager for the upcoming episodes ...
nakuulfan thumbnail

Ya Marraige track not started yet...I am eager for the upcoming episodes ...

yes indeed dear.. There r some amazing tracks ahead that ll make u nd any viewer fall in love with Jay for being such a nice hero and hate Jaya fr after episode 150 or so she's a very dislikeable character.. That's the only drawback fr this show.. The rest of the cast r amazing in their roles nd the story is very good. 
nakuulfan thumbnail
A Saint trikaldarshi will come wherein he ll be a source of tension to Jay but help him eventually and later Jay Jaya will get married.. One of the best tracks from episode 50-80
dellaakdha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakuulfan

A Saint trikaldarshi will come wherein he ll be a source of tension to Jay but help him eventually and later Jay Jaya will get married.. One of the best tracks from episode 50-80

This track ended last week๐Ÿ˜ŠThat was nice..Now Jay's plan to go London and his tricks to fool sudhagar is going on...
Kumsumfan thumbnail

This track ended last week๐Ÿ˜ŠThat was nice..Now Jay's plan to go London and his tricks to fool sudhagar is going on...

yes dear its going to be very funny and wats more u will enjoy the marriage sequence a lot ..its a nailbiting track ๐Ÿ‘
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jay's london track before and after marriage r a laugh riot  ๐Ÿ˜†
dellaakdha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

yes dear its going to be very funny and wats more u will enjoy the marriage sequence a lot ..its a nailbiting track ๐Ÿ‘

I am fully Enjoying this Marraige Track๐Ÿ˜ŠFull of fun.๐Ÿ˜†.Some moments between sudhagar and his boss ,Jay and his dad is emotional..Deepak is searching the family album and his slipper ๐Ÿ˜†..Suspense,fun,Romance,emotions are mixed Perfectly in this track..
Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail

I am fully Enjoying this Marraige Track๐Ÿ˜ŠFull of fun.๐Ÿ˜†.Some moments between sudhagar and his boss ,Jay and his dad is emotional..Deepak is searching the family album and his slipper ๐Ÿ˜†..Suspense,fun,Romance,emotions are mixed Perfectly in this track..

jaya was so likeable before jay married her ..wonder why she got so irritating later ๐Ÿ˜ญ
but jay jaya romance for mahendi and shaadi,dipika kakar's cameo ,the daman story and jay's escape to london and vangdi kheti and office tracks all r superb after the marriage ..but there's a major spoiler i wont reveal to you it will still take a lot of time to air on ur channel ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†