Adiya OS |An Impromptu Visitor |

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi 

I hope by now you guys know me and my super awesome writings. πŸ˜†

The response I got on my previous OS was stunning. πŸ˜²Thank you so much for that. πŸ€—. I seriously did not expect such love for that OS since it neither had a proper starting nor an end as it was a snippet of my fiction. But you guys are cool. πŸ˜³

Here is another OS I wrote months ago. [It might not have the quality the previous one had.]πŸ˜›

The use of the name Jenny was purely coincidental. When I wrote this I did not know this day would come.πŸ˜†

An Impromptu Visitor.

"Who the heck is that?" I called out, getting up from my cozy bed when I heard someone knocking on my door. No! Not knocking, they were practically punching on my door. When I looked at my clock it showed 2 AM.

Who the hell stays awake at this time? I mumbled and forced my legs towards my door.

"Coming, wait..." I shouted outrageously when the person outside my door punched harder, testing my patience. 

To say I was sleepy would be an understatement; I hardly slept last two days since I had to satisfy my professor with my project moreover your sleep would go on a strike if your idiotic sister and brother in law come to spend the sweet time with their brother. Please note my sarcasm!

Spending that day with them was the biggest mistake I had ever done in this year and that was not enough, I had to let them get drunk. They drank until they forgot that they got married one year ago. I didn't know I owned that many wrongdoings to handle two drunken idiots at the same time. 

Though she was my sister, she had a high tolerance for alcohol; she stayed sober just for two shots. 

How ironic!

"Ouch," I glared at that stupid door in pain when it came smacking on my face, throwing my sleep out of the window. "What a day man? Frustration swipe through my veins, if anyone had the guts to come in front of me I would have snapped without a concern. 

No, not a day idiot, it is night and this happens when you talk behind your sister's back. I thoroughly love my conscious mind. The person at the door was responsible for everything, thinking to give a piece of my mind to them, I looked up and boom, I literally saw seven worlds.

"Excuse me!"

Did I hear a girl's voice?

"Yes,"

Suddenly my hospitality shot up to its peak. A few minutes ago, I wanted to smack that person's face, now I want to stay there and stare at that girl's face. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Is there anyone inside?" She asked me raising her eyebrows slightly, shivering from head to toe. Crossing her arms over her chest, she cleared her throat when I ran my eyes over her body. She was drenched from the heavy rain and since there was a strong wind, even by standing on my porch, she managed to get wet at a normal rate.

"Can't you see me?" I opened the door wide, indicating that she can come inside, but she did not budge from there. "You can come inside,"

"Is there any ladies inside?"

I looked at her eyes, they were pitching black, but I could see many emotions there, she looked scared but she tried to be tough.

"My sister is here, I will call her." I turned to go to Jenny's' room, leaving the door open; I expected that she would enter hearing me. "But I can't promise that she would be sober," I added, grinning sheepishly before disappearing to the narrow corridor.

"Jenny, open the door," I smacked on their door and waited for a good ten minutes. I knew they would take the world's' all time, and I wondered if the girl was capable of handling her shivering body for that much time.

My sister and her hubby were heavy sleepers and those drinks would not help either, I had always been a light sleeper whereas Jenny could sleep through an earthquake.

I heard some mumbling sounds from inside the room, followed by my brother in law's loud cry, after a few seconds, Jenny opened the door, holding the door handles with one hand and another holding her nest-like hair.

"Yesss Bhhaaiii, wwhhaatt do... you neeeddd" she sung dancing on her feet; she was completely and utterly sober. I rolled my eyes at her and dragged her outside.

"There is someone at our door," I yelled when we reached in the middle of the corridor to stop her struggling. There and then I realized, when a person was not sober and struggles they weighs a ton, therefore, you should not drag them, instead just pick them. I looked at my muscles with pity and picked her up.

"And you called me for that?" I halted on my track when she shouted near my ear, giving her a glare I started to walk with Jenny in my arms. "Who calls a girl for help to open the door in the almost morning, that too, a guy?" she placed her finger on her chin and started to think, I chuckled at my cute sister and her antics.

"Here we are," I placed Jenny carefully on the floor and announced sighing heavily. She indeed weighs a ton.

"The door is already open," Jenny bluntly said without noticing the girl standing beside our couch.

"Sorry, we took a lot of time, actually she was sleeping, and waking her from her sleep is a hell of a job," I said to the girl I did not even know, and I already allowed her into my house, why? I hardly had an idea.

"I'm sorry, I gave you both trouble." She said in a voice that was hardly audible if the rain hadn't stopped yet we wouldn't have heard her, the whole room was silent.

"Hey, that's fine; I am Jenny, and what's your name?" Breaking the silence, Jenny asked in her chirped voice, she was completely sober now I could say that.

"I, my...my name..." she hesitated for a moment,

"Who are you? What are you doing here at this hour of the night?" Jenny interrogated the girl harshly noticing her hesitation.

"Jenny, please! Don't scare her away. She looks panicked."

The girl shifted her gaze towards me in a sudden movement; she slightly smiled in gratitude. The situation felt weird to me, a girl appears suddenly at your doorstep and asks for some women, shivering from the heavy rain. Above all, I wondered, how did she end up in the street at this hour of the night?

By the time, I completed battling with my thoughts; Jenny had already taken her to a bedroom. Therefore, I waited for their return. Getting bored I switched on the TV, sleep was far away from me, my sleep really had problems with me, it didn't like to stay with me.

Shuffling through channels, I stopped at a particular news channel when something caught me off guard, I stiffened on my position when I saw THE GIRL inside my TV, and the channel person was continually talking about her without taking a breath. They were talking about a murder case, and my breath hitched in my throat when I heard the girl was the suspected murderer.

Anyone want me to continue? πŸ˜†

Edited by Sovereign_K - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys...

This is my PM account. I use this account to send PMs as it is too difficult to know who wants PMs and who doesn't out of almost 300. So those who want to receive Pms when I update either add this account to your buddy list or just drop a comment in the box I will add you myself.

Thank you. 
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 5 years ago
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great start, please continue :) also, pm me!
Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Outstanding update 
Loves it 
Update soon
And Thanks for the pm😊
Yeah sure continue & definitely smtn is wrong with that uninvited guest πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Thanks for the pm & do pm me next
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
of course continue.. you cant stop there! dont leave us hanging..! :(
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its damn interesting!
do continue soon!
and plz pm me when you update!
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiya.
That's an amazing start. Plz do continue. I want to see how they get toget her and surely she can't be the killer. Can she.

Plz pm when you update. 
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hola keechu...this is not so fair πŸ€” u put up a cliff hanger ..n u ask to continue or not...u shd continue it πŸ˜†

plz do continue n pm me😳
Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Puja_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os dear
Very well written...