Paras Arora returns to 'Udann'

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Paras Arora, who had quit 'Udann' almost six months ago, is back on the show. The actor had exited, as he wasn't happy with his track (he had, however, shot for a few flashback scenes in between).

Tell him that it's rare for an actor to return to a show he had quit that too, citing dissatisfaction with his role and he replies, "I wasn't happy with my role earlier and had shared my concern with the producers. The decision to leave was mutual. However, they kept my exit open-ended and now that they have approached me with a track I like, I decided to join back. This time, Vivaan (his character) will be shown in a different light. The story has progressed by eight years, so I will have to look mature. It's quite a challenge and I am working on it. Since it will be shown that I was in solitary confinement for those many years, I will be wearing a wig and beard, and sport long nails. Since I was roped in just a week ago, I didn't get time to grow my hair and beard for the part. However, I will do it eventually and get rid of the fake beard and wig. It takes me two hours to get ready for the character.

While his co-actors are happy to welcome him back, we wonder if Meera Deosthale aka Chakor is happier than the rest, given the fact that she and Paras are rumoured to be romantically involved in real life. However, Paras tells us, "This is an old story and it's high time people stopped asking me about it. There is nothing beyond friendship between us and there can't be anything more. I was as much in touch with her as the others when I was not shooting with them. Of course, I shared a better comfort level with her, as we were cast opposite each other. Later, she was paired with Vijayendra (Kumeria) and I was paired opposite Vidhi (Pandya). All three of them were equally happy about me rejoining the show. Meera even messaged me saying, All the best'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is that he doing the scenes in the episides ?
I think he not joined yet.

And this is sudden decision because of trp fall because he approached only last week.

And he going to grow his hair and beard means he will continue in the different look for more time.
In the promo,he is in his old look when entering haveli.
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha 

So he was roped in only last week. I generally don't like last minute decisions but the track needed to change. Let's see if it'll improve the storyline.

I wouldn't call Vivaan's death open ended, yes the viewers didn't see it happening but the murderers admitted it and remembered it.
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it was him in the episodes from the first day.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meshmesh

I think it was him in the episodes from the first day.

I second that. In Wednesday's episode I did notice his nose. Definitely not a body double. 

I'm glad vivaan's back. I never had anything against him. All my hatred is reserved for imli. With his reentry the show will feel a bit more like old udaan. 
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing amru
Welcome back Paras. Hope you are given a meatier role in the new track. Looking forward to some good vikor and viraj scenes.