CID

Shruti Rawat to play Daya's wife

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Shruti Rawat has been roped in for Sony TV' longest running show CID.  She will play an important cameo of Daya's (Dayanand Shetty) wife in the upcoming episode of the show.  The actress has confirmed the news.

Source: edited version from www.iwmbuzz.com/television 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail

I'm sorry, what do you mean? ðŸ¤— I'm not good at abbreviations.

Being a cameo role, either Daya sir will get married and she dies in a shoot out, or it will be fake marriage or a fan dreaming of being his wife??!!

2 or 3 weeks ago, at the end of one of the episodes, Abhijit & Daya sirs were joking about getting married
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yspt means yeah Sab plan tha, like daya ki Dulhan ka Raaz. Getting married as part of a plan to catch the criminal.
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Yspt means yeah Sab plan tha, like daya ki Dulhan ka Raaz. Getting married as part of a plan to catch the criminal.

thank you.

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's bound to be yspt. but it'll definitely be a good special episode. 3 Cid episodes this weekend is a treat for sure
Adira_Pari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Shruti Rawat has been roped in for Sony TV' longest running show CID.  She will play an important cameo of Daya's (Dayanand Shetty) wife in the upcoming episode of the show.  The actress has confirmed the news.

Source: edited version from www.iwmbuzz.com/television 

Thanks 4 the info. If its a plan then it will be a treat to watch the episode.😊
Edited by Adira_Pari - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
It could also be another Behrupiya type episode where Shruti Rawat is actually married to Daya, but the Daya she is married to is a Behrupiya (someone who looks like Daya but isn't actually him). Another big criminal wanting to bring CID down type episode.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athene

It could also be another Behrupiya type episode where Shruti Rawat is actually married to Daya, but the Daya she is married to is a Behrupiya (someone who looks like Daya but isn't actually him). Another big criminal wanting to bring CID down type episode.

🤣

Has this been aired? I am yet to watch this week's episodes.

I heard that one is an aatma episode. 😵
Edited by visrom - 5 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did they again changed the timings?  I tuned in to Sony on 9.55 pm expecting it to be 10 pm show & it was looking like I already missed so many details from the episode ðŸ˜¡ I was exicited bcz of Daya & Shruti.
Minionite thumbnail
They play around with the timings every weekend. I was in India for 3 weekends and my cousin watches CID now, even though I've stopped. He would always check around 8 to see what time CID was coming. Out of 6 episodes, 2 started at 9:45, 2 started at 10:30 and 2 started at 10.