Bepannah My thoughts, Preserving Zoya!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ ep 38~9.5.18  Preserving Zoya..

For Aditya Hooda ,with each passing day Zoya is reduced to  becoming an endangered species. One that needs protection and preservation against predators slithering and wriggling around her. Adi is literally her self- appointed preserver. Of course, Zoya too by now should be used to his lord protector role, but she too under ordinary circumstances apart from a courteous thanks very much, prefers to remain unacquainted and alien to his brash ways.

But who can stop Aditya once he choses to fight for a lost cause? Zoya  is his lost cause. His rich source of entertainment. His fun-filled diversion with her dulcet performing acts. The funny bit is, for Zoya, Aditya is the hyperactive one! who fails to keep his antics in line!

The episode actually reminds me of Pooja's words as per her diary. How she felt Aditya needed nurturing which she gave him. How with the passage of time, she felt that as a person she  too craved,  being cared for. But she found out she never really felt emotionally guarded  and sheltered  in Adi's presence. Pooja's words seem sham to me ,in comparison to what I see in this episode. The man has oodles of consideration, concern and compassion in him. For Pooja, it was never evident , because she never really wished to sense the caring side of Aditya .. however with regards to Zoya, despite his recent trauma, Adi tries every trick up his  sleeve,  even befriend Mahi, just to get Zoya's attention.

We get to see  Adi , desperate to follow sound advice, of starting life afresh! He is  raring  to battle  his yester years blues!  We  see it in his midnight ice cream binge! One can see with Arjun's absence, he struggles with the prospect of being alone! Constantly he  needs to occupy his charged mind! Do the unthinkable! Just to get the one who relieves his tension's, attention!

It's no surprise his phone at the ungodly hour is picked up by Zoya! It's like he knows she would attend, he would get a mouthful from her! and his entertainment would be complete! He knows how to get Zoya's attention! Just flit around Mahi! and Zoya  will give  him what he needs,  a slightest bit of her attention! 

Interesting  to see,  although Zoya tells Mahi  Adi phoned  to see how she was?  Flippantly Zoya adds, she knows he phoned at this hour just to annoy her! so Zoya can read meaning into his outrageous  actions? interesting. What's more, Adi's confidence  in steadily  getting her reactions  is growing each day! In contrast Mahi too is being drawn  by  Adi's  erratic charm . Zoya dismisses Mahi's swooning! All she knows is she has to keep a strict eye that Aditya stays well away from Mahi! Which is exactly the typical reaction he  wants from this games console of  virtual reality! Three' a crowd!

Arjun aka AJ's  popularity knows no bounds. It's sound, sincere day to day pearls of wisdom he casts upon the lost and hopeless! that relates him to his callers.  Extended slot is offered to him, due to great public demand. To support him a new PA is assigned to him too. But Arjun declines, due to his pompous father! Pity Arjun has to pursue his hidden talent of radio hosting in Cognito ! Harsh Hooda would probably dismiss this public service as a threat to his family  image too! But Arjun still finds a way to spread the glow of goodness in this big , bad world! through the radio medium !  

Both brothers are into settling life for others, rather than upsetting and unsettling it. Both are into setting the innocent s house in order. At Zosh, Aditya  gathers both his and Zoya's scattered wits. While Arjun will save Noor s  face before Zoya ,by offering her an internship  as a DJ!

The camaraderie between the brothers is endearing. Their souls work to support and preserve each other ,always covering each others backs! Arjun's true reward for last nights   radio hosting  comes in the cheerful , alive disposition of his beloved bhai! Who chants one wise guy told him last night, to follow his happiness !!  which lies at  Zosh!

Following his happiness! Brings the best off reactions from Aditya .Where he is animated in a naughty, nuisance value way! Zoya   is business like and professional, but at the same time nosy and mindful of the slightest interaction between Adi and Mahi! Zoya self appoints herself as Mahi's keeper! Adi enjoys both her surreptitious  spying on Mahi and him , plus her following them around the office like Mahi's body guard!

Zoya sees herself responsible for Mahi against Adi s unrequired   attention! As if to say a dame like Mahi cannot take care of herself . But it's  the come hither looks Mahi gives a rake like Adi , that probably stresses Zoya out! But its Aditya  who gets  exactly what he wants, Zoya stealing glances to catch  what goes on between him and Mahi!

What Adi really thinks of Mahi comes out when Arjun spots her buffing off Birju  who comes looking for his money. Well Adi lets her have it well and proper.. only she can orchestrate such a below the belt task. Really its like a trap he creates for Mahi. One minute he lets her think, her fluttering her eyes up at him has worked! while the next minute he  reminds her what a low life  she really is! But all his manipulate moves angled at Mahi  are really to preserve Zoya and get the better of her!

He does get the better of Zoya! when she comes protecting Mahi in her confrontation with Aditya. What a scene it is!  What a well phrased, well spaced  telling off ! comes smack in Adi's face from the prim and proper Mz. Zoya . Adi  looks like a school boy told off by  the strictest teacher in the school! On  a one to one level she reiterates her distance with him. He is neither friend no foe! He just doesn't matter. But Adi will be Adi and retorts back calmly in her very words, looks like  destiny in some strange manner  has hurled us against each other! So whether she likes it or not she is lumbered with him!

The phase now dawns that Zoya begins to fight off perhaps her growing preoccupation with the very in her face Aditya Hooda! She is unaware that even her wordy sharp resistance she puts up to  him, creates friction in him. He is attracted towards her. Whether  it's in the form of keeping Mahi in check so she has to think twice before she pounces upon Zoya ,as her preserver Adi is there  to protect her!

Aditya's partnership scene with Mahi more or less shows what goes on in his mind.  He goes along with what Mahi plays. For it suits Adi's purpose about which, she may not be fully aware. Moreover he also wants to prove to Mahi, that she may be the practicing queen of guile and deceit. But to take an ex flyer like Adi for a ride is  not going to be an easy feat for Mahi to achieve! As Adi may not be a practicing lawyer,  but  he certainly  thinks like one, when it comes to loop holes!

But what goes in his heart is to use  Mahi ,Zoya's biggest  current weakness ,to water his biggest strength, which is to remain  Zoya's centre of attention! All he's doing is following his happiness!   Hamlet53 10.5.18       

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly what I thought. Adi may not have been a lawyer to spite Papa Hooda but sure as well thinks like one.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a delightful piece of writing!! You have a fan here! Beautiful.. Now I know if I have to choose one post to read everyday, which one I will go for 😊
Grenade thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This post was pure bliss. I had a wonderful time reading every carefully and wittily chosen word. I can go on to say that I probably enjoyed reading this post more than I did watching the episode. 
Please do us a favour. Never stop writing these. πŸ˜³
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb superb analysisπŸ‘
Zayu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post πŸ‘. 
 The man has oodles of consideration, concern and compassion in him. For Pooja, it was never evident , because she never really wished to sense the caring side of Aditya .. however with regards to Zoya, despite his recent trauma, Adi tries every trick up his  sleeve,  even befriend Mahi, just to get Zoya's attention.

So true Pooja's words seem like sham when we see Aditya but then it's all about perspectives.I guess Aditya's way of showing concern and love is quite different that is why even his family besides Arjun does not understand him. 

But all his manipulate moves angled at Mahi  are really to preserve Zoya and get the better of her!

I don't know i might be in minority but i didn't find anything wrong with Aditya using Mahi to get to Zoya. He sees this as a chance not only to get Zoya's attention but keep her safe as well keep a close check on Mahi. Aditya proclaims that Zoya is his entertainment but it's just a word he substitutes to keep her close within his eye range not only to protect her but for his preservation as well.

I really liked Adiya's confrontation it was intense..for the first time it was not in relation to their partners but was a personal disagreement.One thing i can definitely say is Aditya's circle of people is really small therefore i guess in way he feels responsible or territorial for them or should i say only when it is  Zoya πŸ˜†.When Zoya was asking Aditya to leave Mahi and her alone more than anger his eyes held a lot of determination. In fact at that point i was getting offended by Zoya on his part but the guy just has one track mind he believes and does what he wants to.

Moreover he also wants to prove to Mahi, that she may be the practicing queen of guile and deceit. But to take an ex flyer like Adi for a ride is  not going to be an easy feat for Mahi to achieve! As Adi may not be a practicing lawyer,  but  he certainly  thinks like one, when it comes to loop holes!

This is absolutely spot on β­οΈ the one thing I adore about this guy is his street smartness. He reads people at the back of his hand.He may act all goofy, childish and immature but he is also calculative, vindictive and astute.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Another beautiful post. πŸ‘

I had a huge grin on my face in the entire Adi-Arjun scene.  Such warm sibling bonding is so rare on Indian TV screens.

A guy, who has to pursue his happiness in incognito, is inspiring millions to pursue their happiness. Such is the irony of life.

I am not having a good feeling about Adi's means of reviving Zoya; playing with Mahi's feelings is like playing with fire.

And you needn't feel insecure... even when I didn't start replying, I didn't miss your posts. Keep them coming. πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

PS: Noor would join as intern RJ not DJ.. I think it was a typo..

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello erhhh.. Nerdgal,πŸ˜ƒ  welcome  to my thoughts  
Exactly what I thought. Adi may not have been a lawyer to spite Papa Hooda but sure as well thinks like one.
oh thanks... you too spot  how his mind works.. on the ball!   would love to hear from you again mate..
love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello MistyDawn...πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my thoughts  
What a delightful piece of writing!! You have a fan here! Beautiful.. Now I know if I have to choose one post to read everyday, which one I will go for 😊
well for starters.. your positive comment certainly motivates me..πŸ˜ƒ thanks.. the forum is blessed to have  many writers.. me to one.. yes would love to share your thoughts too on my daily thoughts.. much love yours hammie

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I always check your updates after I wake up. But this is the first time I have actually responded to you.

I just love your analysis / recaps.