Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Fortuitous

Just goes to prove how celebs can be lowkey and under the radar if they want with their rships! 

Not wanting to be mean or anything and I wish this lovely couple all the best...but with all due respect ...Neha is not a big star like Deepika or Katrina and neither is Angad a Ranveer or Ranbir that their relationship would have caught eyeballs even if they were dating openly...and who knows they might have been but it wasn't interesting enough for the media...and fans I doubt that they have a lot many who would have made a big deal about it...so no use giving them any credit for this...on the other hand ...big stars even if they post a pic...the media, the fans and the haters make a big deal about it๐Ÿ˜†

Again NOT saying it in a negative way for this newly married couple..I am indifferent towards them...God bless them...
Edited by blue-ice. - 6 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to the couple. Its raining weddings in BW.๐Ÿ˜† And this was a total surprise. I guess no one knew these two were dating. Angad is one handsome guy!
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
is this the same guy from emotional atyachar show??
anyways 

congratulations
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha is not a big star that people and media care abt whom she is dating or in relationship ..even if she shouts from rooftop that she is dating someone..who cares !

But anyways this is a pleasant surprise and good she is settling down in life since her film career is going nowhere !
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to the couple๐Ÿ˜Š
Hope they have a happy married life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fivestars

Neha is not a big star that people and media care abt whom she is dating or in relationship ..even if she shouts from rooftop that she is dating someone..who cares !

But anyways this is a pleasant surprise and good she is settling down in life since her film career is going nowhere !

Roadies fans would care ๐Ÿ˜† ...fans of Neha or not , they follow Roadies related ppl and notice even small things 
crispsy thumbnail
Congrats Neha..
I like her.. She created a niche for herself..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
I read an article just may be 2 weeks ago"is neha dating angad"? Thats the only thing i read abt their relation..and now they are married!
Congratulation Neha ans Angad
God Bless

Roadies one gang leader is married now waiting for prince-yuvika marriage:)
SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It really is wedding season in bollywood!  Man, Neha looks absolutely radiant!  Seriously there's something about a bride's glow that's unmatchable.  They make a gorgeous couple to boot!
Mondler thumbnail
They look lovely together.. why is everyone rushing into marriage ths year.. is world going to end soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†