Precap kuch samajh nahi ayaaa

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
What was adi trying to do??
But I have a feeling he will make mahi a puppet and make her dance to his tunes the way she did with Zo and she will think Adi loves her. Later when it will be revealed that Adi has nothing for her, she will plot Against AdiYa and frame them as Poosh murderers to take her revenge. 

This all I could conclude air kuch dimaag me a nahi Raha haiand Zoya stop trusting her so much😡 Yash ke dhoke ne much nahi sikhaya iss ladki ko

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
adi warns mahi to stop dirty games on zoya i think but zoya misunderstands him and walk off with mahi ..

next u see adi is up to something big 
he gives encouragement to mahi to be mahi version 2(i think mahi will say she will change i think)

so his handshake with mahi

ur right mahi is playing with both adi and zoya
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mere b kuch samajh me nhi aaya, but mahi ws looking like a love sick puppy dog wen adi shakes his hand with her🤢 she will definately feel betrayed by adiya n thats y she will try to frame them.. but i think apurva will doubt them in start bt then will undrstnd mahis evil intention soon.. atleast i m hoping that.. Edited by geet0910 - 5 years ago
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi might have been trying to create Mahi 2.0 so Zoya won't get hurt again.
But we all know that Mahi will not change so soon.
Edited by Mahi-Ve - 5 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

mere b kuch samajh me nhi aaya, but mahi ws looking like a love sick puppy dog wen adi shakes his hand with her🤢 she will definately feel betrayed by adiya n thats y she will try to frame them.. but i think apurva will doubt them in start bt then will undrstnd mahis evil intention soon.. atleast i m hoping that..

Yeah mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai
adi's rejection will lead her to the extreme vengeance. Woh vamp banne taak thik hai but iss Zoya ki ankho see uska parda uthta kyun nahi hai
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I think Aditya has finally decided to expose Mahi and show her true colors to Zoya and for that he became friendly with her. I guess after Zoya gets to know Mahi's true intentions, Mahi will start playing games with AdiYa, link them together that will lead to their marriage.   
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I think Aditya has finally decided to expose Mahi and show her true colors to Zoya and for that he became friendly with her. I guess after Zoya gets to know Mahi's true intentions, Mahi will start playing games with AdiYa, link them together that will lead to their marriage.   

Yeah that's my prediction too

Adi will make her dance to his tunes so that he can protect Zoya plus expose mahi infroin  of her. Once adi is successful Mahi's both the dreams will be shattered one, money and two, Aditya. When Zoya will see her true colors she might loose her faith on her and thus mahi will not get any money on the other hand she will realize that Adi doesn't love her so she will be furious on them and that will lead to her revenge
potterhead14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

Adi might have been trying to create Mahi 2.0 so Zoya won't get hurt again.

But we all know that Mahi will not change so soon.

No she won't
She will do it thinking Adi loves her but once she realizes that he doesn't she will get more vicious
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Yeah that's my prediction too

Adi will make her dance to his tunes so that he can protect Zoya plus expose mahi infroin  of her. Once adi is successful Mahi's both the dreams will be shattered one, money and two, Aditya. When Zoya will see her true colors she might loose her faith on her and thus mahi will not get any money on the other hand she will realize that Adi doesn't love her so she will be furious on them and that will lead to her revenge

And then she will become a strong vamp. Right now, her mission is only Zoya's money but after that, her mission will be Destroy AdiYa.
preehar thumbnail
I guess
ADI will knw she had sent goons n when he confronts her,Zoya comes says what she says in precap ,he will knw Zoya reacts to what involves Mahi..n he knows that Zoya always trust ppl who should nt b trusted..so he acts as if he is with Mahi in all her plans so that he knows beforehand what Mahi is planning against zoya(without knowing this Mahi has started falling for him)n I think his plans would backfire him as Mahi will feel betrayed or jeolous of growing fondness btw adiya
Edited by Saumya0211 - 5 years ago