| SS : Sukoon | UPDATED!: Page 8- 19 July

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

a cold night, a bloodshed and 5 lives changed forever.

Hey Everyone! Sanju Here. I have had this concept in mind ever since I was asked for a continuation of Come Back Home OS which I wrote for Likhawat 2.0, and so this Short Story will be along the lines and theme of Come Back Home but different altogether.

I thought of a continuation of Come Back Home but I don't want to touch that piece and so that will not serve as a prequel or sequel of Sukoon and will always stay as a stand-alone.

a story of fate, betrayal, and relationships;

it's heartbreak here, it's love here, it's friendship and it's vengeance.

sometimes what you think is true is not true,

sometimes trust is not the issue,

sometimes you just have to let go.
it's not a happy tale but a story that will show you the way to happiness. 

||" sukoon sabko chahiye hota hai, kisi kai saath bhi aur akele apne dill mein bhi, bhari bheed mai bhi aur ek jung kai maaidan mai bhi.
bas kisi ko waqt kai saath milta hai aur kisi ko maut kai baad. " ||

Edited by Meraki. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
story aesthetic

0 | shoonye : page 1
1 | ek : page 3
2 | do : page 5
3 | teen : page 8
4 | chaar :
5 | paanch :
6 | chei :

slippedaffairs thumbnail

"We can't get married. It's over."

The words flowed like a venom out her mouth, she clenched her fist that her nails pierced her palm's skin. She was scared to know what was about to happen next, how would she live further without him. Without him, two words that felt so foreign, something she even never dreamt about. That was a world she thought she would see only if he dies as a martyr but she felt entering into that world when those words came out of her mouth and she didn't feel regret, she didn't feel sadness, she didn't feel pain, she felt nothing but anger, anger on the situation they were pulled into by their fate.

"Marry her."
His mother barges in his room with misty eyes. He knew better than to fall for those tears but what she said later shook the land beneath.

"She's pregnant beta, you know better about the business world, we can't let our world crumble just because of something inevitable. We have to be the better person, we need to maintain our strata among the society. Please."

He felt suffocated, his wicked mother only caring about her status but she could do anything, just to maintain her status she could ruin lives and he couldn't let that happen. The fact that except two people, no one was ready to see the real truth enraged him.

"Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Sama Prabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva Karyesu Sarvada."

He looked at her, it was supposed to be them right there in this mandap and not them, his heart felt more pain that he felt when he saw his men collapsing on the ground. She supposed to be his solace, his compass, she was supposed to be his wife, his companion for life but maybe it wasn't possible for this life, maybe they were not the pieces of the same puzzle but two different puzzles of the same kind, they were close yet far.

"Kabhi Kabhi jo hum chahte hai wo ho nahi sakta, waqt sab kuch theek kar deta hai. Mujhe koi gala, koi shiqwa nahi hai, ek dard hai ek chubhan hai ki maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki yeh sab kuch mai khatm karungi."
She said as she hugged him close, tighter, their bodies entangled together, their faces hidden in each other.

"Yeah right, sometimes we can't think of ourselves but others. We have to take a decision because of the social norms rather than what we want. But the thing is we never took a decision for us without caring for others. I just want to stay here, it feels so good." His tears spilled on the pillow which was already wet.

She hugged him tighter as they hid in each other from the world, even from the air around, they just breathed each other, fiddling with their fingers wrapped in criss-cross with each other, toes curled, moving their index finger on each other's face, tracing their facial curves, they were drinking each other's appearance for one last time.

A/N : Okay so this is my center point of the story, the first half of the story will be whatever happened before it and the second half would be whatever happens next. I wanted to do the present and past thing initially but I figured it wouldn't be right, it wouldn't do justice. So yeah!
I will update next chapter this week itself. :)

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This has raised my interest level x1000
I see EDKV, JNDSD and these lines are so beautifully written, I am really intrigued right now and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Needless to say, continue soonish!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
^ 🤣 Sahi Kardiya 🤣 
PS : Thank You so much for dropping by Sal. I thought no one would courtesy of my incomplete stories. 🤣 But I'll be completing each now. I mean I have to.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
^ and JNDSD feels wouldn't be there if not for my story aesthetic. 🤣 
I love JNDSD and EDKV, they started almost at similar times. 
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

^ 🤣 Sahi Kardiya 🤣

PS : Thank You so much for dropping by Sal. I thought no one would courtesy of my incomplete stories. 🤣 But I'll be completing each now. I mean I have to.

I love the concept so you better not leave me hanging, me is really very curious right now.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I love the concept so you better not leave me hanging, me is really very curious right now.

Thank You Sal <3 Off Course I woundn't. Me is very curious too how will I put it as an SS. 🤣 
I am happy you loved the concept.
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

Thank You Sal <3 Off Course I woundn't. Me is very curious too how will I put it as an SS. 🤣
I am happy you loved the concept.

The plot line has the potential to become a FF 😉
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

The plot line has the potential to become a FF 😉

I am flattered. 🤣 rn, I am kind off relying on 1st half of the story, when I will not have anything more to tell in that, we'll decide if it's an FF or an SS. 😉😆

This is my story for breaking out from my a year old writer's block so I am willing to even update every single day. 🤣 it's a short story, so short chapters with any number of chapters is applicable. 🤣