Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome Chapter
Laveena for such a cunning woman she has failed to realize that this time
the Khuranas are on to her and they truly have set a trap for her
Bobby somehow knew this but she got angry hearing him tell her the same thing over and over again
Laveena stops at a mansion knowing well this very place was holds bitter and sad memories for Arpita as she remembers her FIL and BIL's destruction
Adi did a wise move by changing Laveena's bullets into blanks , and when she shot Bobby too she still had not realized that nothing happened to him
all the guards that she supposedly shot had come and surround her and Bobby
while Maan is furious he just wants to finish both off , even I want that
Arpita now has also arrived now the action will start and Laveena I'm sure will now tell them why she hates the Khuranas

Mano1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The 1st scene was as always superb enjoyed alot.. thankyou for you wrote lfr 2 part so soon.. it's seems like you are thinking deeply about the upcoming track.. it was wow.. perfect the scene between them how she wants to be strong but scared living without him.. for a moment his bread was stop.. awww the source of happiness and her correct timing she is indeed pure soul... he understand geet... I can't tell you how should I tell when I saw the pw for next part.. for a second I was amazed.. so the trap was set nd she fell as well..  wow bravo can't wait for the 91 part baby.. as always you stopped at the wrong part I was very much exicted about the enmity I feel something related to his fil if I 'm not wrong.. hehe onces I type I do not recycled about spelling or sentences I'm so occupied you know very well.. today I was not able to stop myself.. Bobby trying to explain him but all in vein.. I think they were the witness happened in past.. Bobby trying to alert her but that stupid lady all in her eagerness she felt in a trap set for both.. aprita k bhi koi answer nhi.. sb se phle you k bhi koi ja2ab nhi after all it's your writing nd characters the 90 part was the ladies are worried about their partners geet wants to know about her enemy reason.. the ran.. Bobby again try to puy some sense on her little bit nhi opppzzz anger brain b it who know what she is trying to do so..precaution I fell bad for Bobby he alert his cousin but who make her expla8n it's aprita.. the b8g name.. but she isn't less she make Bobby suffer oh no.. as they reached their safe place but the lady wasn't excepting aprita their the last part took my attention it's mean they knew it nd somehow related with their pass.. now the answers on the way as always you stopped at the 2rong time.. I have feeling somehow geet uncle is involved with them.. aprita reached but her emotions come in tears form... nd how come they came at the same place where she lost the most dear nd beautiful relations.. it's mean they are related to each other somehow.. I can't wait for next.. ado trying to control maan
ja1970 thumbnail
Lovely update. Both brother and sister come in the trap laid down by Khurrana family. They seem to have reached some old place which as per Laveena nobody will search. However they are surrounded by guards whom they thought they shot. They come to know that they are trapped. Laveena shoots Her cousin however he doesn't die as bullet was fake.  Arpita come to the spot where they are caught and she becomes emotional as it takes her to the past. Waiting for the next update. 
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update baby . laveena & bobby escaped , they didnt know they are in trap of khuranas . though bobby guessed that & tried to warn her but that b**** didn't pay heed to him . they hide themselves in an old mansion . khurana bros & adi caught them then arpita came . after seeing the mansion she remembered past , she cried but quickly wiped off her tears . other side geet ,nt & pinky are worried for their hubbies , bf . geet want to know why that laveena is behind maan & arpita .
waiting for next
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nuce part.laveena is such a dumb woman. She is so over confident that she over looked everything around her. She overlooked the fact that she has saved bobby so easily. Bobby was again and again cautioning her but she was so ignorant. Geet was curious to know the reason of her animosity .waiting for next dear
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Arjun agreed for Arpita proposals as she want to built a hospital but Annie ya angry and not ready she trying to explain Arjun that it's all her trap there laveena reaches her cousin bobby and both escaped vickram got the news and informed Arpita
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely part..final count down for Laveena n Bobby ..well r they somehow related to khurana's past..something big , the same mansion..guess the world is round come true as circle is going to meet the end..like from where this whole story brutality has started there will end only...well Geet's curiosity has reason...waiting for next part...y laveena is behind them...
Arpita fully played with laveena n Bobby...
can't wait for next part
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Both Laveena and Bobby are trapped he was shocked to see Khuranas their Who are these Laveena and Bobby actually Geet was scared for their safety Maan couldn't control his anger seeing them Excited for next part
amazonforest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super update baby . so the game is over , its time to faceoff ...laveena & bobby escaped & laveena thought finally they are out of khuranas reach , bobby tried to say it was a trap of khuranas but she didn't believe him , in fact she was angry with him . she underestimated khuranas but soon she realized her cousin was right when khurana boys & adi caught them . all were in an old mansion & that mansion made arpita emotional , she remembered their past . another side khurans DILs are worried for maan & vikram & pinky was worried for adi , annie was with them . 
eagerly waiting for next part
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Part 90

thrilling update! superbly written! 

wow I knew Arpita has planned something! Lavanya should not have underestimated her! She should have listened to Bobby but instead was angry with him! 

Laveena thought she was smart! Bobby realises that they are in danger as there is no contact with the guards! 

Arpita is aware of their every movement! Arpita, her sons and Adi go there!  Naintara assures Geet! 

Geet is curious why Laveena is after the Khuranas! but she was worried as well! 

Laveena and Bobby trapped! omg she shot Bobby but the bullets were changed! seems like the cousins are now against each other! 

Arpita emotional when she enters the mansion! it was the place father in law and brother in law died! old memories surface! 

what will Arpita do now?

update soon! 
Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago