screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
i am really sad to read that the show will be ending on 26th May 2018.  I remember when the show started with the most promising two people of the show. Komal and Lucky how it started with them not liking each other then marriage then living with each other under one roof.  Komal always respected Lucky but it took a long time for Lucky to appreciate and understand Komal.
The show was about wrestling Lucky, Rana and Komal all took matches to achieve their goals, Lucky finally understood Komal's worth as a wife and a person equal to him in every way but have not moved forward from friendship to one soul.  Lucky still needs to win the National for himself and for his father and his father-in-law Komal's father dreams which have not been shown.

Komal needs to come back to the show just to show her commitment to the end no matter how the show ends.

All the very best wishes to Prince and Rytasha and I hope that their work together again soon.

You both will be missed very much on screen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes she will be back👍🏼She just started shooting from today😊 Saw it on her insta❤️
serialviewer01 thumbnail
Please dont end the show CVs..