Meera and Vivaan - Music Of The Quintessential Couple

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
An amazing scene and acting can be elevated with the right music.  It seems every time Kaleerein play an iconic song on Meera and Vivaan, they strike gold.  Despite MeerVaan's constant nork-jhork, there is simple old fashion romance in these sequences which is charming. 😊

Aditi & Arjit / MeerVaan, not only suit these songs but give a whole new perspective too them.  They are also presented in different situations from the original, making these songs their own.

'Bol Na Halke Hakle...' and 'Naina Thag Lenge...' Vivaan helps Meera before her engagement...

'Mere haath mein...' Vivaan teaches Meera to dance...

'Do pal...'  Vivaan is leaving and Meera watches him go...

'Jaanum dekh lo...' Meera sees Vivaan on her wedding day...

'Din Shagna da...' During the Haldi, scene alternates between Meera and Vivaan...Second time when Meera walks to mandap and Vivaan gestures that she adjust her nose-ring...

'Suraj hua maddham...' Meera and Vivaan look for shooting stars...

'Dekho Na...' They see each and get lost in the moment...This recent scene was both shot and directed beautifully.

'O Soniye...' MeerVaan are officially 'friends'.

'Soni meri...' Soni-Mehiwal dialogue and sequence...MeerVaan hide from goons and their real feelings seem to be expressed through the drama...

'Alwida...' Vivaan is unconcious and Meera is dragged away...

'Do naina...' I felt AdiJit portrayed MeerVaan's emotions well. ⭐️  Special mention for the way Arjit expressed Vivaan pain, conflicted feelings and anger...

' Mora piya...' for Rajneeti was played in the MeerVaan sequences this week. Beautifully shot and it presented MeerVaan's contrasting thoughts and also their love.
Meera slept on the floor of her room despite have a comfortable bed, because Vivaan was not comfortable where he was.  Both were looking into and playing with a lighted flame, showing despite their problems both are at same stage in terms of love.
Arjit and Aditi excelled once again. ⭐️
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely said May. I want a nice soulful bg score for Meevan which is missing nw
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm😆 that's one nice post May. 😊
Can't pick a favorite, they are all so good. 😳 

I'd like to add 'Din Shagna da' ... where he suggests that she adjust her nose-ring and she blindly follows.  Small moment but totally worth it! And ofc the same song for Haldi... B'ful even when they didn't share the frame.
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I want that ipknd 1 song "jiji tere jeeth ji dewane. Kya karen ye hasana bhi na Jane! "
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the Moh moh ke dhaage song,,,,when after marriage in the night they fought and Vivz tripped over Meera!!
It was a lovely song, mainly bcoz of the lyrics..it was so apt!
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Hmmm😆 that's one nice post May. 😊

Can't pick a favorite, they are all so good. 😳 

I'd like to add 'Din Shagna da' ... where he suggests that she adjust her nose-ring and she blindly follows.  Small moment but totally worth it! And ofc the same song for Haldi... B'ful even when they didn't share the frame.

Those moments were beautiful and I can not believe I missed them.  I will add the song now. 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

I loved the Moh moh ke dhaage song,,,,when after marriage in the night they fought and Vivz tripped over Meera!!

It was a lovely song, mainly bcoz of the lyrics..it was so apt!

Yes and I was also considering the 'O Saathi sequence but these songs express a different aspect of MeerVaan. 😊
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Yes and I was also considering the 'O Saathi sequence but these songs express a different aspect of MeerVaan. 😊

I lubbed Moh moh ke dhaage too. 

O Saathi? Which scene?

Yaara what do you think of bol na halke hakle and naina thag lenge? 

Suddenly I realize there have been too many songs. 😆 But yes... some song sequences express a different aspect of their relationship. That soulmates/inexplicable bond thing.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Nicely said May. I want a nice soulful bg score for Meevan which is missing nw

I agree!😊

Kaleerein or MeerVaan's slow, I think bango music, is sweet and the faster violin version is good for high points, but something else is needed.  I can not explain what...

I also think Vivaan 'emotional' theme is too loud, but can not think what sort of tune or voice would be better...

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

I lubbed Moh moh ke dhaage too. 

O Saathi? Which scene?

Yaara what do you think of bol na halke hakle and naina thag lenge? 

Suddenly I realize there have been too many songs. 😆 But yes... some song sequences express a different aspect of their relationship. That soulmates/inexplicable bond thing.

'O Saathi / Soya Jaaye Na...'  What is the actual title? 😆

I need to think back to 'Bol Na Halke Hakle...' and 'Naina Thag Lenge...' 😊

@Bold - Yes, I think that was my train of thought.  😃