I really enjoyed being a part of Ek Deewana Tha: Namik Paul

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Author:

Namik Paul, who has just finished shooting for Sony thriller, Ek Deewana Tha, will now take the break to work on himself. "There are certain physical attributes which are seen on screen, and which need more attention.

Point out that the post-leap phase did not last long, and he says, "Well, we always knew that it won't be for long. The storyline has not been changed. This was always a limited series originally. We had planned to run it for 6 months, but we ended up taking it to eight or nine months, so good enough.

"Personally speaking as well, I was happy to have played a living character, after having essayed a ghost for a long time. I really enjoyed doing this show, as it had all the elements of a big drama.

Ask about the rating, and he says, "Both my Sony shows have rated the same. When Ek Deewana first started, we had the push of KBC tune in, which not only helped our cause, but of other shows on the channel as well.

"Some people might say that post the leap our ratings fell, but you also have to factor in that the IPL followed the next day, and we all know that numbers of all GEC fiction shows do fall during this annual cricket carnival.

Well said, Namik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤪🤣

[/QUOTE=amrutha131]
Author:

Namik Paul, who has just finished shooting for Sony thriller, Ek Deewana Tha, will now take the break to work on himself. "There are certain physical attributes which are seen on screen, and which need more attention.

Point out that the post-leap phase did not last long, and he says, "Well, we always knew that it won't be for long. The storyline has not been changed. This was always a limited series originally. We had planned to run it for 6 months, but we ended up taking it to eight or nine months, so good enough.

"Personally speaking as well, I was happy to have played a living character, after having essayed a ghost for a long time. I really enjoyed doing this show, as it had all the elements of a big drama.

Ask about the rating, and he says, "Both my Sony shows have rated the same. When Ek Deewana first started, we had the push of KBC tune in, which not only helped our cause, but of other shows on the channel as well.

"Some people might say that post the leap our ratings fell, but you also have to factor in that the IPL followed the next day, and we all know that numbers of all GEC fiction shows do fall during this annual cricket carnival.

Well said, Namik.

[/QUOTE]

😆
Edited by _OrChiD_ - 5 years ago
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really didn't understand this comment ^ 
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ranified009

I really didn't understand this comment ^ 

Apparently she is mocking Namik.
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

By colouring sentences? xD
Well done. Point proved. Yey!! 
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

People really need to understand the difference between story, screenplay, direction and dialogues!!!!!
Ranified009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

People really need to understand the difference between story, screenplay, direction and dialogues!!!!!

Prebasics actually - Difference between story and plot

Story- Shiv and Sharanya fall in love- Vyom kills Shiv- ceates disillusions- Shiv comes back-Sharanya gets back memory- Shiv kills Vyom. 

Plot- the way the semantics are arranged for eg. all the unnecessary extensions in between these ^  that marred the story.