CID

A Question For All Of You!

CrazyHasii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You know how the team chase a criminal and then they run in different directions and end up surrounding the criminal. 
So the question is, how do they know that the route they are taking is going to end up in the same road where the criminal is there? ðŸ¤ª

Excited to hear your answers! ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BOSS9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyHasii

You know how the team chase a criminal and then they run in different directions and end up surrounding the criminal. 

So the question is, how do they know that the route they are taking is going to end up in the same road where the criminal is there? ðŸ¤ª

Excited to hear your answers! ðŸ˜‰

as math supposeLET abhijeet,daya and cid team  are walking there are 4 roads team divide into 4 groups atleast 1 team is on right way (mean out of 4 roads 1 road is followed by criminal as well as cid _) baki kam thapar ka hai jo aik second mai insan ko cid bureau ma teleport kar data hai
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

🤣

as math supposeLET abhijeet,daya and cid team  are walking there are 4 roads team divide into 4 groups atleast 1 team is on right way (mean out of 4 roads 1 road is followed by criminal as well as cid _) baki kam thapar ka hai jo aik second mai insan ko cid bureau ma teleport kar data hai

Adira_Pari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

Rightly said ðŸ¤£
Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Concept of parallel and perpendicular lines..
Minionite thumbnail
This also happens in CP and I often wonder about it. I've come to the conclusion that it is based on an understanding of roads and psychology.

Most often when a criminal is running they are in a panic. They need to get away. Imagine if you're running from someone in a panic. You'll probably try to take routes you know well. If you don't know the area then you'll try to lose the person chasing you by running through narrow roads, suddenly turning, and taking straight paths.

Now I'm pretty sure that police are aware of this as well. So when they divide up to chase down the criminal, they take routes that will block the criminal, like taking a side road before the criminal does because they know that the next side road is one that the criminal will most likely turn on. Or they turn because they know it'll bring them to the next main road.
CrazyHasii thumbnail
[QUOTE=Metis]This also happens in CP and I often wonder about it. I've come to the conclusion that it is based on an understanding of roads and psychology.

Most often when a criminal is running they are in a panic. They need to get away. Imagine if you're running from someone in a panic. You'll probably try to take routes you know well. If you don't know the area then you'll try to los the person chasing you by running through narrow roads, suddenly turning, and taking straight paths.

Now I'm pretty sure that police are aware of this as well. So when they divide up to chase down the criminal, they take routes that will block the criminal, like taking a side road before the criminal does because they know that the next side road is one that the criminal will most likely turn on. Or they turn because they know it'll bring them to the next main road.
[/QUOlots
That makes sense or they just are like Sherlock, having photographic memory of all the routes😉