Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As she reached the club, she noticed, that today were a lot of people present. She went inside her room and saw that dress. A red lehenga and red bra-top. On the side table, she also noticed alcohol. She moved to the table and took the bottle in her hand.
R: Sirf aaj, is dard ko bhulane ke liye. Armaan ko bhulane ke liye. sirf aaj. Sab kuch bhulane ke liye.
Then she closed her eyes and drank directly form the bottle. She felt now that liquid warmed her body. She was getting more confident. She drank half of the bottle. and then a smile appeared on her lips. She took the dress and changed.

No ridhima no...

Armaan just reached the club, waiting to finally go to Doll-Face's room. He also noticed the crowed in the club. He went to the bar first, to let out his frustration a little bit.
A: Aaj itne zyada log kyu hai?
He asked the bartender.
B: Sir, aaj first time Doll-Face ne ek item number ke liye Haa ki hai. Aur sab jaante hai, ke wo kitni aachi dancer hai.
A: WHAT THE HELL!!!

Hahaha jalan.. Well I Don't knw abt ridhima bt seems lyk doll face k liye aj toh ghanti baj jayegi.. Matlab armaan will realize or maybe usse pata chalne wala hai who is doll face

He looked towards the stage, and all the lights darkened. Riddhima put her mask on and looked at herself in the mirror.
R: Armaan, tum mujhe us nazar se kyu nahi dekhte? Tum mujhse mohabbat kyu nahi karte?

Aree isswle chada nhi??? This is d first time fr her right?? Half bottle pi li. Ab dance kaise karegi

Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
She saw a fire in his eyes. A fire, which was also burning her. she saw hunger, passion, lust, pain, frustration in his eyes. She wanted to take away his pain. she wanted to give herself to him.
Just tonight, she wanted him to take her, to let her see a world, far away form here. Armaan also noticed the confusion in her eyes, so he took the first step and pulled her to himself.
A: You are mine, just mine.
He opened her hairs.
A: Mine to admire.
He moved with his hand downside her body, which made Riddhima shiver.
A: Mine to touch.
He then kissed her neck and Riddhima let out a moan.
A: Mine to kiss.
His hand moved to the backside of her bra and opened the clip. Riddhima gasped and gripped his shoulder more tightly.
A: Mine to see.
He put a finger under her chin and made her look into his eyes. his lips barely touched hers.
A: Mine to have.
With that he closed the gap between their lips. He kissed her, with all the emotions he had. He put everything in it. Ever single emotion he had. Riddhima did not push back, she wanted this, as much as he wanted this. she closed all other thought in the backside of her head and just felt the moment. She broke the kiss and looked him into the eyes. she took a step back.
R: Then take me Armaan, I am all yours.
no No np ridhima this is wrong... He's someone's boyfriend and that someone's ur sister zoya... Plz stop this now..u're drunk and U'll regret it later Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
Prizi thumbnail
Maybe it was the alcohol talking in both of them, but their true emotions were coming to the surface. Then her hands moved to her strip of her mask. she pulled it and let it fall on the floor. She did not have the courage to look him into the eyes. oh god
Shit! ab armaan ko chala pata... And chadega gussa... He'll react badly... Oh god...
Diduuu bad timing to end... Ek to aap dono busy ho... Upar se cliffhanger

This is not doneEdited by Prizi - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab batao isme hua kya? This was so unlike Riddhima. Woh end mein, whatever happened, even though Riddhima knows Zoya loves Armaan, phir bhi she let him kiss her. Aur upar se mask bhi utaar diya! Matlab, kuch akal hai ya sab ghaas charne gayi hai?

Just the day before, she was thinking ki she can't let Armaan know she's DollFace, lekin aaj mask utaar diya! Itni kitni sharaab pi thi usne?

Aur yeh gadha Armaan. Isko toh kuch samajh aata waata nahi hai. Matlab, he's with Zoya, lekin Riddhima baat nahi karti toh isko bura lagta hai, DollFace pe toh aise haq jamata hai jaise uska husband ho. Jab Zoya ko waapas I Love You bolne ki himmat nahi ho rahi thi, toh samajh nahi aaya kya? Ab pyaar nahi karta usse. Shayad kabhi nahi karta tha. Bas ek infatuation thi.

But ab yeh kya naya syapa hai? Kisko dhoond rahe hain Rahul aur Armaan? Dekhna, end mein jisko woh dhoond rahe the woh Zoya/Riddhima hi honge. :p
Lekin dhoond kyu rahe hai?

Bas yaar, ek toh aise cliffie pe laake end kiya hai! Kyuuu? Ab please next chapter jaldi se upload kar dena!
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Ab batao isme hua kya? This was so unlike Riddhima. Woh end mein, whatever happened, even though Riddhima knows Zoya loves Armaan, phir bhi she let him kiss her. Aur upar se mask bhi utaar diya! Matlab, kuch akal hai ya sab ghaas charne gayi hai?

Just the day before, she was thinking ki she can't let Armaan know she's DollFace, lekin aaj mask utaar diya! Itni kitni sharaab pi thi usne?

Aur yeh gadha Armaan. Isko toh kuch samajh aata waata nahi hai. Matlab, he's with Zoya, lekin Riddhima baat nahi karti toh isko bura lagta hai, DollFace pe toh aise haq jamata hai jaise uska husband ho. Jab Zoya ko waapas I Love You bolne ki himmat nahi ho rahi thi, toh samajh nahi aaya kya? Ab pyaar nahi karta usse. Shayad kabhi nahi karta tha. Bas ek infatuation thi.

But ab yeh kya naya syapa hai? Kisko dhoond rahe hain Rahul aur Armaan? Dekhna, end mein jisko woh dhoond rahe the woh Zoya/Riddhima hi honge. :p
Lekin dhoond kyu rahe hai?

Bas yaar, ek toh aise cliffie pe laake end kiya hai! Kyuuu? Ab please next chapter jaldi se upload kar dena!

exactly armaan toh hai hi gadha.. pata nhi kya chal raha hai iske mann me... he's lyk kis kisko pyaar karun? 😆
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Update soon
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.love AR.this part is written by amna.Thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️ Edited by NishitaRahman - 5 years ago
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy very nice story
Continue sooon
Nd pm me when u uodate next part
Why u stopped it here i wanna see armanreaction aftrr knowing riddhima nd doll face one person
Plsss continue soon
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE :

Hello Friends and Readers...
Kaise ho sab...???? 
Chalo main point pe aati hun... 
Actually main kuch din ke liye out of country jaa rahi hun... 
So for coming ten days, I wouldn't be able to update any story...
Issiliyeh main sab going on Stories hold pe rakh rahi hun... 
Be it Dil ki Arzoo with Abbia, Tera Naam bataun kisko with Amna or U make my life worth to live Again with Sohah...
I wouldn't be even update my ff From the time I saw you and no more new stories... 
It may take more then ten days, I will inform u all if it extend... 

And about the sudden plan, actually my health isn't too well from two months...
I had been taking treatment from here but it seems that, nothing is working because once the medicine is finished, problem start again...
So my parents is taking me out to get a proper check up... 
Hope u all would co-operate and support... 

So take care...
Love u all... 
C u when I come back ;)

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ oh no, Di! I hope everything is okay! I'm sure new doctor se better treatment milegi! Please, keep us updated if possible.

Take care!! :)