AdiYa OS || Someone's There For You

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola! Anushka is back. Okay so I was very much overwhelmed on response of my AdiYa OS|| Romance, the new feelings.
So here I present another OS on AdiYa for you all lovely people. 
A scenario after Zoya slashes her wrist & hospital thanking is over. Now after that a OS is here,
So Here You Go,

ADIYA OS || SOMEONE'S THERE FOR YOU

As I paced in my cabin thinking over about what happened in past few days, I simply couldn't fathom why would Pooja not sign papers but Yash did, why Pooja's name is engraved in the ring & why did Yash gave it to Zoya if it was for Pooja, to propose...

And then after all this, Zoya... She made a suicide attempt...

I walked to the windows, it was stark night & heavily raining outside like my never ending thoughts.

Zoya. 

When I saw her in the bathroom, lying on floor with blood around her, to say I was shocked would be understatement. I had never thought that Zoya would take such a drastic step of killing herself. No, never did this thought crossed my mind because... because she was the one who thought I was suiciding and saved me...

The memory is so vivid. The Zoya I knew was slowly but steadily fighting but then... Those Divorce papers, Yash's signature, & a major fault of his too made her take this step? Slash her wrist? Take over her life, die for that cheater? He held the window span & banged it with his fist. What? What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he have to morph those pictures & show it to Zoya & provoke her...

Even he was very scared to loose Zoya. He doesn't knows why but he was. Afraid to loose her. He remembers when he was leaving the way Zoya held his hand, & those first words to him after she got her consciousness muttering, "Shukriya, humari jaan bachane ke liye." Before she fell into deep slumber again. And he stood there with her hand in his hand, holding her soft palm into his hard one, still in that moment, standing there looking at the beauty, sleeping but tired. Tired of everything...

He blinked those tears again. And stood there watching the rain droplets falling down & sliding on the window. One thing he was confused with these days was care for Zoya. Why was he being so protective for Zoya, caring for Zoya & couldn't see her in this state. Those hazel eyes were without life when she got those divorce papers, void of any emotion but betrayal. Afterall he wanted her to believe in the fact Yash was cheating her but... but couldn't stand knowing how broken she was. He should have been happy that what he  was saying was true but he wasn't. As he was concerned for Zoya even if she was the wife of his wife's lover, still.

He was lost in those thoughts when he heard a stumbling sound. He got alerted & turned back to look if someone was still there. For the office was empty as of now, then who would come in this midnight. He heard another sound, this time more harsh than before and now it felt as if many things are being crashed. 

~~~~~

Aditya got out of his cabin & walked towards the source of sound, he got near it & saw a woman in blue kurta-plazzo & white glistening duppata, he walked towards her who was holding a frame in her hand & was going to throw it when Aditya held her hand. She tried to take her hand out from his grip but couldn't. Aditya took the photo frame from her hand & turned her around.

He was shocked to see Zoya as Zoya blinked away those tears & stared at him. They both were staring into each others eyes & suddenly a thunderbolt occurred making Zoya break the eyelock.

She tried to take her hand back but Aditya was not leaving her wrist. Zoya shouted at him, "Chodiye hume". But instead Aditya asked, "Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Itni raat ko yahan par, kar kya rahi ho tum, Haan?" Zoya roamed her eyes everywhere but not him. Aditya pulled her & asked her, this time raising his voice, "Zoya, main tumse kuch pooch raha hoon, Batao mujhe ki tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" Zoya said calmly, "Hume aapko batane ki koi zaroorat nahi, ki hum kya, kyun aur kis liye yahan hai..." As she freed her hand from his grip & moved past him.

But before she can, something made her stumble forward, before she touched the ground, Aditya held her with one hand around her waist & other holding her arm. Zoya held his arms for support as she raised her eyelashes to see him. He was already staring at her. Aditya could feel her skin from cloth as she was wet due to rain, her form was shivering. Slowly he steadied her as she dropped her eyes but before she could move, he turned her swiftly around him & pulled her to his chest by her waist. She tried to struggle to come out but he held her firm. 

"Tumne mere sawal ka jawab nahi diya." Said Aditya slowly. Zoya looked at him & said quietly, "Hum, who hum, hum actually, hume khud par, yash par ya sab par gussa aa raha hai, toot rahe hai hum, hum saans nahi e paa rahe the isiliye yahan aa gaye, yahan se bhi hum Yash ki har yaad mita dena chahte hai.." As she broke down saying this. Aditya knew that she betrayed & was not well with all these, but this doesn't mean that she would be anywhere in midnight or hurt herself in any manner. Aditya held her by her shoulders & said, "Tum yahan kyu aayi wo bhi ithi raat ko... Abhi abhi toh tum thik huyi ho, hospital se discharge huyi, tumhe sakt aaram ki zarrorat hai aur tum yahan par ho jab tumhe iss waqt ghar par hona chaiye tha." As Zoya blinked those tears again & dropped her arms in defence.

Aditya came & held her shoulders by back & led her to his cabin. He made her sit down on sofa & got her a glass of water & sat beside her. Zoya kept the glass & then she suddenly looked at Aditya & said, "Aditya, kya, kya kami thi hume? Kya kami rahe gayi thi humare pyaar main, humare vishvaas main? Aapko pata hai humne apne parivaar ko chodkar yash se shaadi ki thi. Aur unhone, hume kisi aur ke liye chodkar hume dhoka diya? Kyu? Kyu hua humare saath aisa, Kyu?" Zoya broke down in front of Aditya burying her face in her hands. Aditya didn't say a word & let her speak because he knew she more shattered than him. Today for first time Aditya saw in those eyes that she didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this betrayal, this tears, & this heartbreaking truth of her marriage. She didn't deserve this, her soul deserved more of love not deceits.

Aditya saw her shivering in that wet form, as Zoya tried to keep herself still until she acknowledged the presence of Aditya putting his jacket over her & covering her. She raised up her eyes to meet his, as she saw a different emotion altogether. A feeling that she could trust him not knowing why but she can. And whereas Aditya knew there was something about them why destiny made them meet again & again, why, even he didn't knew but for now this seemed right.

Zoya, tired of everything, leaned in to his chest & buried her head there holding him. While Aditya himself wrapped his hands around her waist slowly & pulled her into himself more.. Smelling her sweet lavender essence with those water drops, as he buried his head in those voluminous curls, wet from ends. As they sat in each others arms, sailing in the same boat of pain, betrayal, love & friendship. Not knowing the future, all they knew was in present they both need each other, accepting that they are not alone but there are with each other for now.

~~~~~

So, peeps! How is the OS?
Hope you liked the OS.
Please like, comment & tell me your reviews. Silent reader please press like button. 
Do tell me on what topic/situation would you like me to write on next!

Love,
Anushka

Edited by LoveAnushka - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiya45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it ❤️
Outstanding OS
Adiya's hug in the ending 
You should do part 2 😉
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...awesome os❤️
Totally loved it
I could literally imagine the story in front of my eyes 😆  Interesting plot. A confused Adi, shattered Zoya & their unheard feelings & melancholy 😔
His protectiveness towards the poor girl was nicely written. I liked how you said about Zoya expressing her sadness about herself to Adi, hope this happens in the show 😳
Do write more stuff..
Edited by SewzVB - 5 years ago
CUTE_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Anu you started writing after a long period but u picked it from where u left it.
It's awesome.
~ketaki
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the OS
Thank you for the pm
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it's beautiful...
loved it