Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rahul was suppose to be the ML. Was worse than a sidekick like Lakhan Pal.
We don't know if Thakur actually killed his wife. We dont know if KB wants his bhakts to keep temple closed at night. We dont know whom did Sakti called. We dont know what happened to Inder's chachaji. We dont know where Srivastav or Soumya is. We dont know if Sarpanch was cured of his illness or evwn if Sidhput was free from the prokop or whatever it can be called scientifically.

Just wait. Srivastava said that the shivlings have those elements which make Sidhpur a safe place. Without them the soil of Sidhpur is poison. Yet Rahul was so desperate to give away the shivlings. Villagers ko god lene wala tha kya? Sabko shahar me leke basane wala tha?

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
They just ruined Rahul character towards the end
that was so not required
I think it started after Rahul was hurt on the sets 
so many open loops remain 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
And Dada Thakur and the villagers didn't learn the most important lesson- a person's life is more important than any age old beliefs and practices. He very well knew that Rahul's life is in danger. They even heard noises from inside and yet, Dada Thakur refused to budge. It made me think that Rahul was right all along. These villagers are so obsessed with their belief that they refused to even save another person's life. It almost felt like nothing has changed from the beginning of the show.
2filmy thumbnail
Well KB really saved them all
Thakur told Gauri to have faith on KB
and KB showed that he will protect his people 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I actually liked the abrupt ending ... True, it could have been spaced out properly ( given we watch so many episodes of chasing the shivlings) ... But some things are left untold and that's fine ( to me ) ... I'm assuming shakti data power struggle will keep on going , yashpal will recover , Rahul will probably recover because KB himself wanted him to see his appearance ( namrata n Latika died super fast compared to rahul and so I'm guessing KB wanted him alive ) 
Rudra as god and Baba as shwan was awesome ... God and his carrier appeared in 2 people ( who were probably dead for awhile ) .. They were more powerful inside the temple along with the nine shivling .. Outside the temple they needed help from humans to carry their plan ... 

I loved the fact that God and human beings had an interdependency , they both needed each other which is a powerful and nice thought ... All in all I loved this show ... I will miss all your discussions  
Edited by shesherkobita - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Rahul was so lucky he got to see God
and that too when he is a non believer 
Rudra showing himself as KB was a true bonus
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Shesher Kobita
KB is just another form of Lord Shiva and hence powerful everywhere. But yes God makes people do things so that they can earn their place in heaven.

Abrupt ending and open ending are two different things.Lack of connectivity between the scenes and lack of important scenes during the climax is really disappointing. Rahul and Gauri who were the main leads didnt have even one scene together. The idea of the story was to show how both science and faith are two sides of the same coin. Frankly speaking the initial promos of the show were much better than their last episode.

Shalti had called some one in her last scene and had promised him the shivlings in exchange of Thakur's murder. Here, the story lacks connectivity. Instead they could show Sakti killed herself out of humiliation, she took sanyas or she just ran away with a promise to come again to kill Thakur.

How did Inder, Latika and Rahul enter the temple? All the secret doors were sealed remember? Here this XL size blooper is unpardonable.

Gayatri made Rahul promise he will kill Inder himself. Gayatri should have been here to witness Inder's death or at least the news should have reached her. What was the importanv e of that promise otherwise?
Yashpal was an undercover cop who played an important role. He should have been here too. As a matter of fact, thw village should have got police protection. It seems after Yashpal and Devendra the police force has no officers left to take the charge.
Srivastava who did so much to know about Shambhu baba's mysterious treatment wasnt here when the shivlings reached Sidhpur. Just one phone call was enough here
If characters have been added then they will demand proper screen space even in an open ending story. At least one voice over should have been there after the story ended.

2filmy thumbnail
I just don't understand they had ample time on their hands yet could not tie the loops well 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I knew Namrata was going to die saving Rahul!!!!😊

True love!!!!❤️

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish they hadn't rushed through the ending. If they hadn't wasted all that time showing Nammo's psycho act, we could have had a properly woven story. It all feels a bit anti climatic.