Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"She is my best friend, she is my mother, father, daughter, brother". 😳

WTH! This statement is wrong at so many levels. 🤢 Could have just only said best friend, that would have made more sense.

And he should not be even talking about love or marriage being his "best days" or his wife brings the best out of him BLAH... BLAH.. (After 3 Freakin marriages cos he says the same for his every wife and later divorce them) lol. 😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In karan's defense wasnt in puranas ideal wife is described as " karyeshu dasi,bhojyeshu mata,sayaneshu rambha,karaneshu mantri ,roopeshu lakshmi ? Which means  feed like mother,advise like minister etc., may be in that sense he said that ? I dont see wrong in his statement ...

Originally posted by: anonymous39

I remember Saif making comments like that about Kareena. How he has to be her father, brother, husband, etc.

They must think it sounds good.😕

Kareena has daddy issues one of the reasons she is with Saif. There is nothing wrong with it as long as she herself is aware tho I doubt it.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fivestars

In karan's defense wasnt in puranas ideal wife is described as " karyeshu dasi,bhojyeshu mata,sayaneshu rambha,karaneshu mantri ,roopeshu lakshmi ? Which means  feed like mother,advise like minister etc., may be in that sense he said that ? I dont see wrong in his statement ...

I was about to write this... These statements don't have pervert angle to it.This is the different roles played by a spouse... It's the same in terms of husband too. Doesn't a woman search for her Father's qualities in her husband... It's not like she wants him to be her Father, but only care and protect her with genuine love...

Its the same with the man... hopefully KSG said it in the same sense.

Edited by anjs - 6 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

BTW that statement from Puranas is so twisted.
Like a woman has to be everything to a man apparently.. even work like a slave blah bah.

BUt in KSG's defense , I think he meant Bipasha means the whole family to him. Like 'you are my everything'

Edited by sherlockthor - 6 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

BTW that statement from Puranas is so twisted.
Like a woman has to be everything to a man apparently.. even work like a slave blah bah.

BUt in KSG's defense , I think he meant Bipasha means the whole family to him. Like 'you are my everything'

Those were different times, but I am sure there must be something similar for men as well. These shlokas were rules written down for a disciplined society. No point bashing them without understanding the whole thing.
clairvoyance thumbnail
i wish KSG doesnt break her heart anymore and wander like before 
long back i felt bad reading an old artcile in 2011 where bipashu said she used to sit in her bathroom can cry for hours not believing evrything between her and john is over. she had a difficult time due to that heart break.

Mistyy thumbnail
Wow something is really wrong with him 😳