Is aditya really financially dependant on mr hooda

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
As mr Hooda had removed adi's name from all joint a/c so that he can't take money from d a/c. Is he really financially dependant on mr Hooda . I guess not so coz once he will back 2 his pilot job or really start working in ZOSH , his financial problems will be solved.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preehar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i dont get it...he hates his father a lot but he uses his father's money (pooja used his 5 cr) stays in his home..if hes financially dependent i dont  get it how can he use it n still b rude n ignorant to his dad..it than looks like hypocrisy which he himself dont like😲🤢😕n pilot's job earns a lot so i guess he uses that bt apart from that too mr.hoodas money is used through joint account or used by pooja
n he might be staying in the house for family;s sake...dont knw what it is🥱than whats the difference between him n his mother whom he hates for this reason🥱
n ya i think he will work with full dedication n has to to regain his money n give it to mr.hooda as he still has 5months in hand..n zoya will atke it up as her living to stay in mumbai as she will think she cant go back to her ammi abbu as they had already warned her for marriage n after death of yash too not to go to mumbai..so zosh will b in working under zoya n adi ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Saumya0211 - 5 years ago