A Letter to Saurabh Tewari

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Dear Saurabh Sir,
Hope your doing great.. Must be quite busy with the launch of your new show. Please spare a few moments out of your busy schedule to read this from an ardent fan of your blockbuster shows- Madhubala and Zindagi Ki Mehek.

19th September 2016 marked the beginning of something new on ZeeTV. At first I felt this would be just an average ITV show. But what changed over the next few episodes was the fact that this ordinary show was class apart. The credit for this goes to you and your wonderful team for giving us such a powerful set of individuals who inspite of being new to this industry were no less than perfectionists. 

Over the time, this wonderful journey of Mehek and Shaurya has seen too many ups and downs. Yet at the end, it is their love that has overcome all the hurdles thrown their way. The result is the amazing fan following these two have.

I still remember the moment when Mehek was shown to be dead on the show. The fandom was furious and left no chance to bash the PH. Yet you requested us to be calm and patiently allow just few episodes for the story to unfold. It didn't make much difference to all the negativity around but you and your team stood by your promise of delivering something different with great performers. The result of this was the soaring TRPs  week on week. 

Just as things were going on smoothly a new problem stood by again taking the fandom for a hell ride. The spark of negative rumour has spread like wildfire. Things have become nasty leading to an adverse effect on the fandom. 

It is true that no matter what the storyline is, at the end of the day it is the channel and TRPs holding the reins of the show. But is it justified to show only negativity and unwanted stuff on the show? 

Not sure if there is a leap happening. Too many rumors floating around the corner actually making me sick. To be honest the fandom does not want it. There is actually no point of bringing a leap when there is so much scope for this story to progress. The online chat of KK and MS, India's Super Cook, White Chillies, Mehek's food truck (how interesting it would be seeing Chef MehRya) ViHal and MoNal 's story, etc. the list is endless. You already have a wonderful cast, bring all of them back, they all seem to have disappeared in Bermuda triangle. You can create magic and turn the tables.

Summarising this would want to say, I want the ZKM I fell in love with. Bring me back my beloved show. Zindagi Ki Mehek has always been MehRya and MehRya is Karan Vohra and Samiksha Jaiswal. 
You gave us an integral part of our life. All we need is just a little support from you to see them both on screen always. Trust me, the entire fandom will stand by the show.

I know there is always an option to take the remote, switch the channel and not watch the show. True viewers understand the effort that goes in creating such a beautiful show, they would never want the hardwork going in vain and so will continue to watch the show. Don't you think it will be unfair to them? 

Regards,
A sad fan of Zindagi Ki Mehek

Edited by PristineSoul - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ beautifully said Roma ! πŸ€—
We have voiced our opinions and concerns several times hope this beautiful message actually makes a difference.
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  jusy send him this . he can come up with a new season . 
 same  cast , new story 
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well written Roma 
Send to ST sir immidiately 
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
U have Beautifully penned down every fan emotions . So without any delay forward this to him. 
Hope he will hear usπŸ˜•
PriyankaB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was beautiful Roma. Please send this to him. He needs to understand the sentiments of the fans. This show has always been about the iconic story of Mehrya without them we avid fans of the show will never be able to watch it. Please reconsider the leap decision and retain KV.
Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How i wish Mr. producer do a little care for their ardent fans.😭
i love mehrya and they will always be the most special ones.❀️
i guess im not going to change the channel but i definately not going to watch the same show as well.coz no mehrya no zkm πŸ₯Ί

Roma di,it was a beautiful post.πŸ‘
koi unka address de do yaar i'll send him this letterπŸ˜†
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly written . You have rise the feelings of all the ZKM fans.. Thanks.. Hope it will reach up to Saurabh Tiwar.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love you all for your support πŸ€—
Just sent this to him on twitter. I really hope he reads this and sees what we are going through
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful letter...πŸ‘

You penned down all our thoughts on our behalf...πŸ‘

Please post it all the social media sites where our spoilers are uploaded so that he doesn't have any excuse of not having seen it.πŸ˜†

Let's bombard him with repeated letters so that he comes back with a response...πŸ˜†