I juss read a article sadika Nd Yash.

khanfasu7866 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys juss read a article Yash will get to no about Sahil Nd he left house fr vedika he will get to no Agrawal members weak link is Sahil so he will play love game with vedika to make exist Sahil from her life juss want to tell CVS already show us gautum also play love game  to make sahil suffer so will they show again same story I don't think so don't show write this article..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanfasu7866

Guys juss read a article Yash will get to no about Sahil Nd he left house fr vedika he will get to no Agrawal members weak link is Sahil so he will play love game with vedika to make exist Sahil from her life juss want to tell CVS already show us gautum also play love game  to make sahil suffer so will they show again same story I don't think so don't show write this article..

give the link please
khanfasu7866 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aapke Aa Jane Se: Sahil (Karan Jotwani) stuck in new conspiracy, Yash (Abhiroy Singh) enters Vedika's life 

The upcoming episode of Zee TV's popular daily soap Aapke Aa Jane Se is gearing up for some interesting twist and drama.

Sahil and Vedika's life takes new turn as Yash will make his entry, Yash is Aggarwal's rival.

Yash wants to destroy Aggarwal and is business competitor to them, Yash finds Aggarwal's weakest link that is Sahil Aggarwal.

YASH  FIND  ABOUT YASH'S mad love for Vedika and how Sahil had gone away from his family for Vedika.

Sahil and Vedika's new trouble

Yash now plans to hit on Aggarwal's weakest link and enters Vedika's life that play love game making Sahil's exit from Vedika's life.

Will Yash get successful in his planning against Sahil, what new twist awaits in Sahil and Vedika's life.

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanfasu7866

Aapke Aa Jane Se: Sahil (Karan Jotwani) stuck in new conspiracy, Yash (Abhiroy Singh) enters Vedika's life 

The upcoming episode of Zee TV's popular daily soap Aapke Aa Jane Se is gearing up for some interesting twist and drama.

Sahil and Vedika's life takes new turn as Yash will make his entry, Yash is Aggarwal's rival.

Yash wants to destroy Aggarwal and is business competitor to them, Yash finds Aggarwal's weakest link that is Sahil Aggarwal.

YASH  FIND  ABOUT YASH'S mad love for Vedika and how Sahil had gone away from his family for Vedika.

Sahil and Vedika's new trouble

Yash now plans to hit on Aggarwal's weakest link and enters Vedika's life that play love game making Sahil's exit from Vedika's life.

Will Yash get successful in his planning against Sahil, what new twist awaits in Sahil and Vedika's life.

we know sahil will not go anywhere...biwiji is his oxygen na..
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

we know sahil will not go anywhere...biwiji is his oxygen na..

vedika won't fall in love with this Yash for sure
And sadika will fight now together after they knows plan of Yash
Ya vedika is sahil oxygen
we though Yash will be negative na but sadika will win for sure guys
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was quite expected guys...im sure all this is for making vedika realise that she loves sahil..πŸ˜›
if this article is true na..then ofc this guy gonna get close to vedika..to make her fall for him..vedika wud figure out the difference of how she doesnt feel uncomfartable with sahil and somehwere like it when he comes close to her and all...and other guy doing the same of her age..makes her feel uncomfartable..the cv divya has replied na..that in this track vedikas emotion layers will wunfold..so im sure..this is for vedika to realise the fact that sahil is her man😳
sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

it was quite expected guys...im sure all this is for making vedika realise that she loves sahil..πŸ˜›

if this article is true na..then ofc this guy gonna get close to vedika..to make her fall for him..vedika wud figure out the difference of how she doesnt feel uncomfartable with sahil and somehwere like it when he comes close to her and all...and other guy doing the same of her age..makes her feel uncomfartable..the cv divya has replied na..that in this track vedikas emotion layers will wunfold..so im sure..this is for vedika to realise the fact that sahil is her man😳

waiting for vedika to say i love you sahil...😳😳
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sholmes

waiting for vedika to say i love you sahil...😳😳

me too waiting
But when ?
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so that is the planEdited by name2saakshi - 6 years ago
sholmes thumbnail