You are Indra, she is Gauri

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If you are king of heaven , She is Adi Shakti herself. 
Gauri, I love you so much. Her dialogue. ' I dont trust Rahul but I trust Inder'. Her idea was the best idea so far. Inder tried to scqre her like he does to everyone but she knows when and where to hit. She didnt hesitate to use the lighter. Inder knew she wasn't any regular girl.

So, Gauri has planned five different suitcases for five people and five different routes to Sidhpur. Anyone remember the seven Harry Potters? Another Harry Potter connection.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Why is Rahul so eager to give the shivlinga to Police? Police has been so hopeless in this show. Polive se jyada hoshiyar to Lakhanpal hai.
Inder took a tablet. He is pretending to be dead. Why cannot this people just go to Sidhpur without trying to know if Inder is dead or not. Its good if he is dead. The priority still is to bring the shivlings home in time. 
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
First time Inder had to run away scared
How I wish he had stayed and the fire had consumed him
but 2 suitcases had stones in them 
so may the rest 3 had the shiv lings 
2filmy thumbnail
I also think that Inder took the pill
so that he appears dead to the others
he will again attack them unprepared 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gauri had time to buy identical suitcases and also petrol. Creative liberty.

2filmy thumbnail
It is okay
that much freedom can be allowed 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gauri was amazing today. The way she showed Inder that he is nothing but a mere mortal was awesome. Inder was flying too high thinking that he is God and can do anything he wants. Today Gauri showed him his real place. I wish she had given an earful to Rahul and Latika too. Both of them deserved tight slaps from Gauri for what they were going to do. And again the suitcase plan was nice. It was like kill two birds with one stone. Neither Inder nor Rahul and Latika got the shivlings. Inder was going absolutely crazy trying to decide what to do. I must say, Gauri is more intelligent than Yashpal and his entire team put together.
I can understand Rahul's concern but the method he chose was really wrong. There has been a lot of bloodshed over these shivlings. And if given a chance someone else like Namrata or Inder will try to steal it again. So yeah, it's important to keep the shivlings safe. But that is not Rahul's decision to make. That's upto Dada Thakur and rest of the village leaders to decide. They can take government's help to protect the shivlings. And how exactly can Rahul be sure that the shivlings will remain safe with the police. Given their track record, no one in their right mind will hand it over to the police. 

P.S: Where did Namrata disappear? And what happened to Shakti Devi?
janecastle thumbnail
Gauri should make Rahul sleep in the couch for a year after all the nonsense he did. ðŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Sunday was suppose to have an episode. It has been shifted to Monday now. Last epi is on Monday. 
Rahul has become so irritating. Its like watching Thakur's miniature version. Thakur didn't like anyone who didn't believe in KB. Rahul will not listen to anyone and do whatever he wants even in those matters that dont concern him or those which is not under his jurisdiction. Shivlings are not safe with the police also. The policeman, the bureaucrats and the politicians will misuse it. The safest place is the temple. People will guard it with their lives. They had been doing that. Only they didnt know temple has secret doors and that someone was misusing their beliefs. Now, when the secret is out they will not allow anyone take the temple for granted.
janecastle thumbnail
Rahul really needs to get a hard hitting reality check to open his eyes. I thought he will get some sense after Badri sacrificed his life to save him or when his own so-called righteous brother turned out to be a wanted criminal. But looks like this guy didn't learn anything from all that. I am not telling that Rahul should start believing in God. All I am saying is that Rahul should start accepting that there are things in this world that he can't explain. And also this guy should stop interfering in other's business. Sidhpur people are more than capable of taking a decision about the shivlings that belong to their Mandir and KB.