Today's episode review- contains spoilers.

nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I need to write this while the emotions are still fresh within me. I don't really review episodes, but I wanted to talk about the one today! 
Execution: 100% on point. 
Actors: 110 % on point, especially Zain Imam. Wow, this guy can emote and his eyes are a blessing. Really, I can't stop gushing over his eyes since yesterday. He portrays emotions with his eyes and nails it every single time. 
I want to make a special mention for Kabir- being so little, he really got to me today.

The only person who I felt bad for today was Mowgli. 

Avni is justified in her anger- She admitted to being wrong. She told Neil that when she found out she was pregnant, she was in Kashid and couldn't come back. To which Neil countered, "I would have come get you with the entire police force, had you made one call. But you didn't." 

Again, both are justified in their soch at this point. Full justice done to the scene. I loved that they had moved to their bedroom to discuss this, and there was no scene infant of the guest- something we never really see in ITV! Neil thinks she didn't believe in him to protect her and their child. A challenge to his male ego. 

This is where I wanted Avni to say."it was never about you not being able to protect me..." I wish she had said those words and clued Neil in. 

Avni has always been the strong silent type and sometimes I don't like that about her. People, especially Neil say things to her and she bears it all. She never says "oof". This stems from all of her childhood trauma. Yes, Avni rebelled in the past. But she never verbally confronts people. 

I felt bad for Neil too. This guy has been receiving shock after shock after shock. And not little ones. These are major shocks that Avni/life keeps throwing his way. 

Is Neil delusional? Yes. Shock has given way to anger. Neil as an angry person only reminds me of a volcano. No one knows when he's going to erupt. And today, he erupted. I wanted to see him erupt when he found out about Mowgli because he had a right to know about his own son. 

Honestly, when he told Avni that she's a 'dhokebaz,' I really wanted to laugh because Neil, you knew she was a thief when you married her. You knew she was a flight risk. Why are you surprised? These are the things that made you fall in love with her!  

Why I said Neil was delusional? He's only kidding himself when he says he hates Avni and doesn't love her anymore. Blah blah blah.  This is where I liked Mitali today. Mitali was what Neil needed to hear in this moment. But, like I said Neil is a volcano. He's going to erupt somehow tomorrow and we know he's going to force himself to SHOW Avni that she doesn't affect him. 

Bottom line: Anything Neil does from hereon, is to SHOW Avni. His argument why they need to go ahead with the engagement is because of Avni. Not because he loves Mitali; nor is it because his family wants him to. 

Mowgli: He was the one person I felt bad for the most today. This poor child finds out he has an entire family. His joy knows no bounds; yet he wasn't able to properly reunite with them. 

In the clash of egos of parents, the children suffer the most. Today was a classic example of this. This is where NK has always been exemplary. They always bring in the real issues.  

Neil went to hug his son but Avni pulled him away. Wrong? Yes, but only in Mowgli's perspective in my opinion. He was the one who was so excited to meet his Superman, aka his dad. I felt bad for him there. I felt bad the entire time he cried for his Superman. I felt terrible- no child should have to go through this. 

One thing that I want to add about Neil Khanna. He's human. We've all said in the past " I want my husband to be like Neil" " Get me a Neil Khanna, he's goals!" that is still true today.  Not for a split second, did he doubt Avni's character. He didn't even entertain the thought that this child might not be his. Instead he thought about the evidence and concluded that Mowgli was indeed his. 

This is the ACP Khanna. Yes, he's hurt and he's flawed. But, the gist of his character hasn't changed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes nlisa episode was good.
Everyone reacted the way they should react.

You explained Neil's emotions well.

Coming to avni! Yes she is always silent when someone blames. She never opens up. She has so much bottled up in her which no one knows.

What can she do other than asking apology for what she did.

Good thing is she is not trying to justify herself though she had solid reason for justification.

Poor Mowgli.

For Neil!! Good that he is knowing truth in Installments. After 10 yes he is reacting like this

I can now imagine how avni would have felt when she knew the prakash truth 

imagine what will happen to him once he knows the complete truth at once that too before 10 years.

He and his family would have broke completely.

Here Neil is thinking that avni saved his family from vidhyut but the actual case is avni saved their family from that breakdown which they can't handle.

Can this family bear that they killed accidentally neela.

That too they all know who neela is and how neela was.

You wrote about Neil completely so I have nothing much to say.

For me after seeing today's episode Iwhat I found is they don't butcher avneil but their emotional state of mind is not letting g them being in their senses

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Too good👏
Thank u so much for this post. I initially got angry. But ab toda kam hogai. 
ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cant blame Neil for whatever he is gonna do. His insecurity is making him doing these things. It was always Neil doing things for her. She married him forcefully. And he supported her like a good husband. He even went against his own mom and grand ma to save her name. He always trusted her never once questioned her on her friendship with Ali. But what she did..?? She always did what she thought is right. Never once she tried to face the problem instead she ran away. I think first time during Pak phere, then that Ali MU, then She wanted to give happy family to Mishti and finally when she asked Ali to book tickets to go far away with Mishti as plan B. In todays episode, she told Neil that it was about Mishti's safety her concern but not her own blood.
How can he blame Neil for what he is doing now..?? Its his insecurity. In his mind, Avni didnt trust him to protect her. Or every single time, they had a secret arrangement in btw them..right?? then why not this time. He got cheated. Because Avni had Mowgli to survive.. their pyaar ka nishani.. what about Neil..?? He was all alone. More over Avni knws the pain of not getting recognition and fathers love. Even after all this, she did that to her child. 
Avni made him insecure. He gave up his job because he thought he is not worthy of it if he couldnt save her. He thought he failed her. He never once thought about having another person on his life until recently. 
VJ07 thumbnail
Posted same in other thread also but again repeating as I wanted to share my feelings.
After watching todays episode, I really feel that Avni should be killed. 
All family members are against her except Prakash. I know she has done wrong. and I'll not justify her because thats the truth. But its not the only truth. There are many to be unfold. But Neil today what ever he told Avni that she is a cheat, she had deliberately chosen now to disclose the truth of Mowgli being his son was simply to spoil his engagement and he will go ahead with engagement and marriage. and the other thing like again Avni will run away. It does not sound good to our ears. I known Neil is devastated, hurt by this betrayal of Avni but to hear all these things was too much. 
But after thinking afterwards I found that whatever Neil told Avni , yes it was in anger, but in between lines he was trying to say that Avni will not stop him to go ahead with this marriage but run away from him. Still she will  not do anything to stay with him. May be I am wrong here.

Mithali , even she now totally understood that Neil loves only Avni and he is saying to go ahead with the engagement is due to the fact that he is not in his senses. She openly tells him that you love only Avni which others can easily see and you cannot love anybody else.

I don't know what they will show in tomorrows episode whether engagement finally happens or not. If it happens it will be a disaster and if not well thats a dream.

One by one past truths are coming forth. And I supposed Neela Maa's death mystery will be the last. Today all the family members were against Avni, blaming her for what she had done to them [true]. In near future the great mystery the real reason of Avni leaving Neil is not going to be open in a simple manner. There should be great drama.

Script for the same is being written by Kamini. That will be the last and the final blow on Khannas. But may be it will be too late.

Avni will be true to her words not going to disclose the actual reason of her faking her own death. How can be it disclosed. For it, Avni should be killed as she herself said that this raaz with go with her grave.

My prediction, sth will happen to Mowgli or the other kids with the courtesy of Kamini and Avni will fought with the goons . Neil seeing Avni in danger and as usuall will come to her aid leaving aside his so called hatred. Some goon might aim gun at Neil and Avni will push aside Neil and will take the bullet on her.

She will ask for forgiveness for all the things she done to Neil for spoiling his life and wish him for a happy life and can put Mowgli's hand on Neil's. Finally before becoming unconscious she will say I love you Neil and have always loved you. Yehi mera sach hai. And then she will fall unconscous.

Neil, on the other hand, will be totally broken seeing AVni covered with blood. He cannot see her with small scratch but here she would be covered with blood, unconscious in his arms on the verge to finally leave him forever.

Then, they might show hospital scene. Neil running here ane there for Avni. Seeing all this may be Swetha will come to know that Neil loves only Avni. He had agreed to move on only in a fit of anger against his will.

Suneheri will be devastated with all that has happened. She was a true to AVni. SHe knows all the secret of Avni. Seeing Neil running here and there, SHe can cry out Avni ko mar jana chahiye.Hearing this  Neil will be that he is shot. He can shout at Sunheri what are you saying. Then the time will come for the final blow the Truth of Neela's death.

All be will dumb knowing the real reason behind Avni's decision to away . But it will be too late. Prakash would be self mourning thinking that he was the real reason behind Avneil's separation. Swetha and Bebe who called today Avni selfish will have no words left and can regret what they have said to Avni. But in vain. It will be too late.

Doctors can inform Neil that nothing can be done now. Avni is breathing her last. Neil will out of control and can rush to AVni and holding her in his arms will cry his heart out saying that Avni tum phir se muhje chod kar nahin jaa sakti. Hamesa apni manmani karti ho lekin aaj nahin karne dunga. I cannot live without you. Meine sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai. A drop of his tear will fall on Avni's face and then life will be revived in her. She will open her eyes. This thing they had shown earlier also . In their first meeting and also when Avni was trapp in the gas leakage in Neela's house. Avni was unconscious . But when Neil's drop of tear falls on her she had opened her eyes. signifying their deep inner inseparable unconditional love.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Himani128

Yes nlisa episode was good.

Everyone reacted the way they should react.

You explained Neil's emotions well.

Coming to avni! Yes she is always silent when someone blames. She never opens up. She has so much bottled up in her which no one knows.

What can she do other than asking apology for what she did.

Good thing is she is not trying to justify herself though she had solid reason for justification.

Poor Mowgli.

For Neil!! Good that he is knowing truth in Installments. After 10 yes he is reacting like this

I can now imagine how avni would have felt when she knew the prakash truth 

imagine what will happen to him once he knows the complete truth at once that too before 10 years.

He and his family would have broke completely.

Here Neil is thinking that avni saved his family from vidhyut but the actual case is avni saved their family from that breakdown which they can't handle.

Can this family bear that they killed accidentally neela.

That too they all know who neela is and how neela was.

You wrote about Neil completely so I have nothing much to say.

For me after seeing today's episode Iwhat I found is they don't butcher avneil but their emotional state of mind is not letting g them being in their senses

That is the one thing that is making me understand whatever avni does. The prakash killing neela truth is a big thing. Even though prakash was drugged, he was about to shoot neil, and neela took the shot to save him. Plus the investigation at the time was ongoing for neela's murder, vidyut had video proof showing prakash shooting neela, and avni would have no proof other than vidyut admitting it himself that he himself drugged prakash, and the latter was not in his senses when he pulled the trigger. 

Prakash would have been arrested if avni didn't give into vidyut's blackmailing and he handed the video to the police. Plus the added guilt and shock the khanna's, especially prakash and neil would have felt knowing the truth behind neela's death. Also  because avni is afraid of how they will react upon knowing the truth of neela's death, for all these reasons she has no other way to defend or justify her actions in front of everyone other than the gissa pitta 'majboor' excuse. 

I feel the most sorry for avni, because she lost all of her real family, then her neela maa, all without no fault of her own, then due to vidyut acting like a grim reaper hanging around neil and his family, avni was forced to take the decision of ousting vidyut deceptively from their lives by faking her own death and going away from everyone, but she can't even tell everyone why she does what she does. 

I get neil's pain too, but whenever avni does anything without telling him, he always puts it down to the simple trust issue and her thinking he won't be able to do anything, instead of thinking why she is actually doing it, or rather thinking the obvious... that her fears and insecurities are what makes her take these actions, as well as impulsiveness. He shouldn't always put it down to lack of trust on her part for him. 
Himani128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

I cant blame Neil for whatever he is gonna do. His insecurity is making him doing these things. It was always Neil doing things for her. She married him forcefully. And he supported her like a good husband. He even went against his own mom and grand ma to save her name. He always trusted her never once questioned her on her friendship with Ali. But what she did..?? She always did what she thought is right. Never once she tried to face the problem instead she ran away. I think first time during Pak phere, then that Ali MU, then She wanted to give happy family to Mishti and finally when she asked Ali to book tickets to go far away with Mishti as plan B. In todays episode, she told Neil that it was about Mishti's safety her concern but not her own blood.

How can he blame Neil for what he is doing now..?? Its his insecurity. In his mind, Avni didnt trust him to protect her. Or every single time, they had a secret arrangement in btw them..right?? then why not this time. He got cheated. Because Avni had Mowgli to survive.. their pyaar ka nishani.. what about Neil..?? He was all alone. More over Avni knws the pain of not getting recognition and fathers love. Even after all this, she did that to her child. 
Avni made him insecure. He gave up his job because he thought he is not worthy of it if he couldnt save her. He thought he failed her. He never once thought about having another person on his life until recently. 

No one can be blamed dear bcoz standing in their shoes they did what they felt right.

Yes avni did zabardasti shaddi but she always ran away thinking that she was forcing her life on Neil.

But when there were several instances where Neil himself said that if she want to leave from his life she can.

She never left him at that moment

Himani128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy17

That is the one thing that is making me understand whatever avni does. The prakash killing neela truth is a big thing. Even though prakash was drugged, he was about to shoot neil, and neela took the shot to save him. Plus the investigation at the time was ongoing for neela's murder, vidyut had video proof showing prakash shooting neela, and avni would have no proof other than vidyut admitting it himself that he himself drugged prakash, and the latter was not in his senses when he pulled the trigger. 

Prakash would have been arrested if avni didn't give into vidyut's blackmailing and he handed the video to the police. Plus the added guilt and shock the khanna's, especially prakash and neil would have felt knowing the truth behind neela's death. Also  because avni is afraid of how they will react upon knowing the truth of neela's death, for all these reasons she has no other way to defend or justify her actions in front of everyone other than the gissa pitta 'majboor' excuse. 

I feel the most sorry for avni, because she lost all of her real family, then her neela maa, all without no fault of her own, then due to vidyut acting like a grim reaper hanging around neil and his family, avni was forced to take the decision of ousting vidyut deceptively from their lives by faking her own death and going away from everyone, but she can't even tell everyone why she does what she does. 

I get neil's pain too, but whenever avni does anything without telling him, he always puts it down to the simple trust issue and her thinking he won't be able to do anything, instead of thinking why she is actually doing it, or rather thinking the obvious... that her fears and insecurities are what makes her take these actions, as well as impulsiveness. He shouldn't always put it down to lack of trust on her part for him. 

Yes Sammy both are right from their pic.

For me until Neil knows neelas truth his mind won't start working and the blaming game continues
ITV_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Nilsa yet again I beg to differ from like yesterday knowing the future holds...
Neil Khanna how I really liked is dead for good he trust Avni knew Avni he would have understood Avni why she did what but this is simply Sweta's Tillu 

Does seem see what Avni went through 

The girl has had a scared childhood and still fears loosing the the only one she has Mowgli 

Neil Khanna is completely dead and now only will become worse by the day

Don't forget the recent on location video posted by Aqil Zain BD... Metali arrests Avni for leaving yet again
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNA90ALEX

You're so right, Anna. Neil has always stood by Avni's side, and yes he feels betrayed that she had a plan and he wasn't part of it. 
Neil and Avni always shared an equal partnership and that's why he's in disbelief that Avni could have cheated him this way. 

She was concerned about Mishti when she ran away, because at the time she didn't know she was pregnant. She only found out in Kashid, after she ran. 

Going back to the old episodes, Avni had left Neil thinking he would have the support of their family while she was the one who was alone. Again, she had no idea that she was pregnant. This is why Neil had told her today that she should have called him, once she found out about being pregnant. 

Avni's death killed a part of Neil. Being a police officer, he lived with the guilt of not being able to save the life of his true love. This is why he's having such trouble adjusting. 

Neil doesn't know the real reason why Avni ran. Avni ran because Prakash killed Neela Ma, while drugged. It was because of how well she knows Neil that she ran. She knew that there's no evidence to proof Prakash innocent, and she knew Neil would have been obligated to put his own father behind bars. That's why she ran. She couldn't have made a plan with Neil because that would mean telling him the truth. 
Remember how broken Neil was when he thought he was the one who shot Neela Ma? Neil and Prakash would have been so broken. Do you remember the dream Avni had where Prakash committed suicide bcz of the truth? That was one of the motivations for her to run as well. Prakash is the father she craved for since she was a little girl. 

He's also the reason why she's still standing mum and not revealing anything. 

Raising her child as an orphan makes sense in some ways (hiding him in plain sight, in case Vidyut came looking) but once Vidyut was dead, she should have said something, but again like I said Neil is a volcano, we never know he will react. So her fears were legit there too.