Bepannah My thoughts, Make a wish!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah ~ My Thoughts~ ep 27~24.4.18 ..   Make a wish !

How much many of us desire, aspire and wish upon many things. Not much curbs are  cravings and fancies.. we can dream on, as long as it operates within the laws of decency and societal norms and morality. It's the way humans function. They  may also base their lives around their personal set out dreams or goals. But everyone yearns and covets something!  

This episode, for me revolves around the term wish... we have Zoya, who accommodates the wish of another not even alive. The aim is to provide  happiness, evidence to support something baseless. The scenario is tailored and altered.. to suit specifications! Pooja's dream fulfilled by Zoya! To cater to Adi's needs! 

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!..  aims cannot be easily achieved  as  easily wished for! Noor by each passing moment  sees Zoya is  held captive by Mahi's  manipulative moves! Like sneaking out of the house to put finishes touches to Adi's party. Really Mahi has wormed herself into  this surprise party without trying! All she does is fan Zoya's wishes in making this party a success for Adi and redeem Zosh s image!  Noor can see trickery in Mahi's ready help for her  sister. Her sister believes in seeking permission, informing elders, before leaving the premises called home! Mahi dupes her into breaking rules! Noor wishes, Zoya was more mindful to Mahi's guile!

Adi's parents, especially his father even on Adi s birthday is dismissive of Adi's devil may care attitude. His mother Anjana wants to allow her son grace. But Harsh  accepts, Aditya will never fit into Harsh Hooda's expectations! As parents they might as well give up wishing Aditya will ever conform  to Hooda s code of conduct!!  In fact when through Zoya's call to Arjun they learn about their son's not surprising drunken behaviour ! plus voices of two female voices in the back ground! Harsh Hooda just shakes his head in disgust! Whatever next?? Pity  Harsh is quick to spurn Aditya aside.. not once has he wondered as parents , perhaps they  too failed in delivering their duties? Wish Harsh showed some love towards Aditya!

Wishing for and asking for the moon!!Yes in his subconscious... Adi wishes upon the revival of those happy times with Pooja! Even in his slumber his whole body and soul wishes for Pooja's presence on every birthday of his! Just like before, Be mine forever! But, alas! Adi only dreams! Sheer bliss!  Sigh! even then , not without a feeling of insecurity!  Being deserted in a desert of betrayal .. finding her holding hands a man's palm that was not his!! In reality... he startles and wakes! No peace even in sleep for the broken hearted! What is Pooja, doing in his bedroom? holding hands with Yash! Singing.. mocking him with happy birthday wishes! His brain is about to split! This is no hallucination but a sick reality! Pooja's hand in Yash's hand! Adi weeps betrayal most foul!  which he would not wish upon his  worst enemy!  Such visions! Illusions plague him more in his dreams!!  Who can he wish death upon now? The ones who wound him are past his reach! Together, quite beyond his reach!! But his heart in a drunken stupor still cries out to Pooja! even now.. don't leave me yet.. the heart wishes for more!! Gradually the bad dreams dwindles away..

Adi does walk the streets... drunk, living up to his father's expectations ! missing Pooja! Even the damned booze refuses to numb his pain.. let this birthday pass!

Wish his birthday wasn't readily planned! by Mahi and Zoya!.. one only wishes Mahi's support bears no evil plotting for Zoya? Wish things always go smoothly! But  electronic energy does get spent!  Zoya's lap top goes on the blink! She needs it working to download Aditya Pooja personalized shots!  Like their first meeting??..

If only Aditya knew , how Mahi and Zoya crept out of the house to organise his party!  He would wonder what miss goody and miss baddie were up to? Noor  is expected to lie. Keep  Yash's mum clear off Zosh! But  tell tale signs  like Mahi leaving her phone behind is enough for this concerned mum to visit  Zosh! Her visit is for her to see  some thing unsightly! Which speaks aloud of her double standards! A line of discrimination against women! In the episode..

The last thing Zoya wishes for is a dead drunk singing, humming, Aditya  to swagger in while his surprise party is being organized. Seeing Zoya with a lap top , tucked away in the dead of night! in his office ! coaxes Adi  into teasing  her about watching blue films on the sly! He reaches out for her lappie , she stops him!  And, dead drunk Adi yet again loses his balance flops back on the settee !    Zoya too accidently ! unceremoniously ends up on top of him this time! She so wishes it hadn't happened!! They look into each others eyes... she looks into Aditya Hooda's pupils dilated   eyes... only he sees her as Pooja or does he see Zoya..?? he's drunk..  so unclear about who lies atop him??   

Adi will be Adi.. drunk! unconventional forever inviting trouble!.. looks like he's having a wonderful time! Looks into Zoya's eyes, he drawls  wish they  had met under different circumstances!

Zoya wishes the earth would swallow her..  Yash mother walks in, sees them! she believes what she  sees! Zoya explanations fall upon deaf ears. Yash s mother  is quick to question  Zoya's virtue,  character!  In fact Yash s mother washes off Yash's deed by blaming Zoya  ! for  pushing Yash to seek love else where  due to Zoya's  promiscuous  behaviour!!  If you ask me ,  Yash's mother predominantly  goes by what her eyes see loud and clear.. her one track mind s error is she never hears Zoya's story initially.. and pronounces cruel judgement upon Zoya's character!

Aditya being drunk certainly aggravates the situation. I feel if had he been in his senses, the situation would never get  this far This time Zoya swallows everything. Knowing her, Zoya would understand why Yash s mother behaved like she did? But  this she probably knows by now.. if he was not drunk, Aditya would protect her not harm her! That's why,Zoya doesn't think twice when Arjun requests her to  take care of dead drunk brother Adi! It was time to repay Arjun's debt for saving her life in the rains! But then again.. Zoya looks down on the child like Aditya ,needy.. for nurturing.. he mumbles   drunk.. fantasizes Zoya  as Pooja's substitute.. wants her to run her fingers through his hair.. its his birthday..  Zoya  accommodates his wish. As a reconditioned Pooja even sings happy birthday Aditya..to   cater to his present need! Aditya dozes off in a drunken stupor ..

Both their wishes  come true somehow! His idle phone has the power to fulfil her Wish list!...  Aditya gets his hair caressed!  Sing song from  Pooja.  Zoya  wish  for  Adi and Pooja's  duo photos gets granted! . she considers all this as her deity's favour.. she cannot but help wish for all misunderstandings to be removed from her and Aditya's life!

Yash recalls Pooja words.. she had evidence of something that is likely to land him in deep waters. How he wishes, he could get his hands on Pooja's diary...  hamlet53 25.4.18

Overall an amusing episode. Harshad  amazes me with his  performing skills .. drunk, comic, romantic, surly.. he breathes life into the role of  Adi Hooda.. and Jenny.. as Zoya brings out the best in her co-star..

Sorry for an outdated late post... aim to post when I can manage.. love hammie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woww hammie wat an absolutely awsome poece of writing.. me tongue tied.. speecless.. the flow is magical.. 
Episodes was a lit fr me.. ur right harshad nailed it with his sheer brilliance ..so many chances to go OTT on ths one.. bt he outclasses himself jst like everytime u outclass urself..

The episode was a good balance of comedy tragedy romance n drama.. bole tou full paisa vadool epi.. 

U aesthetically described wen she was on top of him ofc my most fav scene frm the epi..😛.. the way he uttered those sspecific words was meant fr Zoya i wanna believe.. he does wanna meet her in Some different situations.. he was pouring his heart out then.. 

the soulmate attraction AD n Zoya feel fr each other will only cme out wen they will stuporous only... they not realising it yet bt the attraction n concern is there n u can feel tat wen he was unconcious Zoya was busy in copying pix bt unconciously she was jst protecting AD frm falling dwn with her whole being.. 😳 

Hammie Im so happy u enjoy writing fr ths brilliant show n making my life more blissful... luv n hugs to u fr writing daily without fail..😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
heloo nusi... good to see you caught up with this post 
Woww hammie wat an absolutely awsome poece of writing.. me tongue tied.. speecless.. the flow is magical.. have to say ,me too enjoyed writing about the certain scenes
Episodes was a lit fr me.. ur right harshad nailed it with his sheer brilliance ..so many chances to go OTT on ths one.. bt he outclasses himself jst like everytime u outclass urself..
 one sees how badly adi hurts..  sometimes.. family support isn't enough.. wish he had  mates ,peers who can support him in   his bad time..
The episode was a good balance of comedy tragedy romance n drama.. bole tou full paisa vadool epi.. 
yes.. it was a great mix! lots of scope for him as an actor to show  across the  range of sentiments
U aesthetically described wen she was on top of him ofc my most fav scene frm the epi..😛.. the way he uttered those sspecific words was meant fr Zoya i wanna believe.. he does wanna meet her in Some different situations.. he was pouring his heart out then.. 
that... made me laugh... he was just  sooo funny.. gana  dialogue baazi  ðŸ˜†    eye locks..
the soulmate attraction AD n Zoya feel fr each other will only cme out wen they will stuporous only... they not realising it yet bt the attraction n concern is there n u can feel tat wen he was unconcious Zoya was busy in copying pix bt unconciously she was jst protecting AD frm falling dwn with her whole being.. 😳 
 dono ka kam pura ho gaye... he shouldn't have been left alone.. he wasn't.. Zoya was the right person to be beside him as the ointment for his      bruising 
Hammie Im so happy u enjoy writing fr ths brilliant show n making my life more blissful... luv n hugs to u fr writing daily without fail..😳
yes... you spot well nusi... me enjoying the story , the leads.. both just brilliant..    thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts about the show with  me... let us then enjoy this show and wish it continue to maintain our interest!...  much love , yours ,hammie