Kumkum 2 is possible only with Hussain and me:Juhi Parmar

nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/juhi-parmar-wishes-have-kumkum-back-tv-180310

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulfan thumbnail
Since lot of shows are coming back, we asked Juhi if she wishes Kumkum to come back on TV. She replied, "I would love Kumkum to come back again and again on TV. Till date my fans call me Kumkum. They request me and hope that the show comes back. The craze is still the same. I will be one of the happiest person if Kumkum comes back."

She added, "Hussain (Kuwajerwala) and I share a great bond till date. If at all the show comes back, it has to be with Hussain again. The characters of Sumit and Kumkum are incomplete without us."

Juhi, we hope makers read this article and grant your wish! 
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Obviously if kumkum2 happens it should be with hussain and juhi only
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakuulfan

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/juhi-parmar-wishes-have-kumkum-back-tv-180310

want sumit kumkum back on tv screens 
Happy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nakuulfan

Since lot of shows are coming back, we asked Juhi if she wishes Kumkum to come back on TV. She replied, "I would love Kumkum to come back again and again on TV. Till date my fans call me Kumkum. They request me and hope that the show comes back. The craze is still the same. I will be one of the happiest person if Kumkum comes back."

She added, "Hussain (Kuwajerwala) and I share a great bond till date. If at all the show comes back, it has to be with Hussain again. The characters of Sumit and Kumkum are incomplete without us."

Juhi, we hope makers read this article and grant your wish! 

without hussain role of sumit or sumit's romantic chemistry with kumkum is unimaginable ðŸ˜Š Edited by Happy20 - 6 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail
I so wish kumkum was back on air and on star plus again ..Doesnt matter juhi parmar has put on slight weight now she still looks like a heroine and Hussain has reverse aged and looks more macho and hot now..i think it should be remade now because agar ye ekta kapoor ka rona dhona shows ka remake ho sakta h toh kumkum ka kyu nhi ??puri india fida thi iss serial par 10 years back.. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³