Reena gets replaced :(

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/45092-after-being-bit-by-a-dog-reena-aggarwal-gets-replaced-in-kya-haa.htm#9603905
Link^

After being BIT by a dog, Reena Aggarwal gets REPLACED in 'Kya Haal Mr Paanchaal'

Unfortunately, the team has to move on..

Monday, April 23, 2018 | 10:00:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Injuries on sets isn't a surprising instance afterall, where we come across multiple occurrences, where at times some are minor, others are major. But at the end of the day, it's never been a really hazardous one creating problems to one's stint in the show.

This however, cannot be said for actress, Reena Aggarwal who has been an integral part of Star Bharat's rating topper, Kya Haal Mr Paanchaal till now.

Only recently, we reported about how Reena faced an uncalled instance, where the dog with whom they were shooting for on the sets went on to bite Reena on her face. This led her to go out of action for a while, and even today she continues to recuperate.

But, unfortunately, the makers are now left with no option, but to replace the actress and have to move on. They have been shooting without Reena for the past 15 odd days, however, with Reena being one of the leading women on the show, they cannot wait anymore and hence have brought in a replacement.

Replacing Reena would be actress, Patrali Chattopadhyay, who is best known for her role in And TV's Queens Hai Hum.

It surely is sad news for Reena, but the old line couldn't fit here more, 'The show must go on.'

Edited by _Smile_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srbhagrwl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Not because of dog bite...she left show on her own because of no growth in character
Cincinati_69 thumbnail
She was replaced as she could not perform well !! Thats why she was not shown much in the show . Dog bite was just an excuse to replace her ...
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She would look much better as Prativa than Prema. Replacement is looking perfect for the lover character. Prativa and Prema used to look same these days. There was no no difference between them. Prativa less brainy and Prema less lovable.
I wish they could change Prativa or her look or her story a bit. She is looking like a normal person now. That is odd. As all five bahus need to be kind of crazy. She is the brain and computer ...but she is looking pretty. There's no brain work from her side these days.like she was at first. I remeber how she cooked with the help of hair dryer...that's what brains do...which was funny.
But now she is also normal. I worried may be she too lose her charm by being too normal. So either give her glass, less makeup,  change a bit of her story or find another replacement for Prativa too with less beauty. Pari should be the prettiest but Prativa looks like  a competition of Pari.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

She would look much better as Prativa than Prema. Replacement is looking perfect for the lover character. Prativa and Prema used to look same these days. There was no no difference between them. Prativa less brainy and Prema less lovable.
I wish they could change Prativa or her look or her story a bit. She is looking like a normal person now. That is odd. As all five bahus need to be kind of crazy. She is the brain and computer ...but she is looking pretty. There's no brain work from her side these days.like she was at first. I remeber how she cooked with the help of hair dryer...that's what brains do...which was funny.
But now she is also normal. I worried may be she too lose her charm by being too normal. So either give her glass, less makeup,  change a bit of her story or find another replacement for Prativa too with less beauty. Pari should be the prettiest but Prativa looks like  a competition of Pari.

I agree here and more than her looks prativa's character needs more development. She isnt doing anything more than gharelu hisab kitab. As for Prema, her role wasnt very interesting to begin with. The lover image doesn't really work in a sitcom or in a family entertainer. There is a limitation there. Instead Kunti could ask for a girl who can sing or dance. Her name could be Payal or anything related to music. I think all the wives love Kanhaiya in their own way which makes Prema's character so boring. 
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I miss Reena as Prema 
When Reena was there ,she made Prema to he loved ,the way she talked french and romanced Kanhaiyaa with maur pank was beautiful and miss this from the new Prema .
The new Prema makes french sound to be forced from her mouth ,while when Reena was Prema ,she said French so fluently like as if she really knows french .And now I feel that the new Prema has also stolen Pari job of make up .Pari is a the bahu with the quality of only looking beautiful and selfie queen but now days we see the new Prema with lipstick and all and even in that track where the house was sealed The New prema was acting so dumb ,either she would talk abt lipstick or love talks in her forced french . While when Reena was Prema ,she had head on the shoulders and knew when to react and how to react in touch situatisns not like the new Prema who is dumb at tough situations and yryint to find love quotes 
Yes prathiba character needs to be developed ,and she needs to be wise as well