Sahil Mehta of 'Suhani Si Ek Ladki' fame to enter 'Shakti'

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Sahil Mehta, last seen as the male lead on 'Suhani Si Ek Ladki', is back in action. The actor, who was on a break of almost a year, has been roped in to play the parallel lead on 'Shakti --- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki'. His entry will result in a love triangle between Saumya (Rubina Dilaik), Harman (Vivian Dsena) and his character.

Informs a source associated with the show, "Sahil will play a businessman, who manufactures toys. Destiny will bring him and Saumya together and the latter will have a great impact on his life. He will fall in love with her and that will lead to trouble in Saumya and Harman's love story."

When contacted, Sahil said, "I am a bit nervous, as it's a big show. But then, anxiety brings the best out of an artiste. Everybody in 'Suhani', including me, was new. So, it's a different feeling to join an already established show. It's both challenging and interesting. My character in 'Shakti' is very different from Yuvraj in 'Suhani'. He is not your typical angry young man, which you usually see on TV. He is a much happier guy than the usual male leads you see on the small screen."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sahi hua ..now Harman will regret of his deeds ..
He doesn't deserve saumya 
Saumya deserve someone who understands her 👏
priya80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pehle duniya bhar ki bezati Kari fer maafi maang lo ..
What crab is this !!!

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Entry after entry. Why don't they let them live in peace 
fna001 thumbnail
Finally #SahilMehta is back in action.🤗 I was long been waiting to see him on Television. We dearly loved his character #YuvrajBirla in the show Suhani si ek Ladki.😳 We wanted to see #YuvrajSuhani together in a new show. #YuvAni truly had very splendid chemistry....They were amazing 👏